Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Painfully True! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Painfully True! (3422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Subject: PAINFULLY TRUE!

In view of the contemporary issues globally, this article is sent to you. The article was written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
Date: Tue. 15 January 2008
*ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ*
By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs. What a terrible mistake made by miserable Europe. The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

LITERATURE:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1990 - Elias James Corey
1994 - Yaser Arafat:
1999 - Ahmed Zewai

ECONOMICS:
(zero)

PHYSICS:
(zero)

MEDICINE:
1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
1998 - Ferid Mourad

TOTAL: 7 SEVEN

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is
FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

LITERATURE:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer

WORLD PEACE:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

PHYSICS:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert
Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloch
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

ECONOMICS:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

MEDICINE:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 – Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jacob
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 – Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis
1996- Lu RoseIacovino

TOTAL: 129!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels. Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems. Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbours, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

"If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ." Benjamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower warned us it is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'.

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while the German people looked the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This e-mail is intended to reach 400 million people. Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around the world.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States
Re: Painfully True! by Redoil: 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very thaught provoking
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Redoil:

Very thaught provoking

Painfully true. lipsrsealed
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bitter truth though. cool
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is indeed a food for thought
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:34am On Mar 14, 2017
Olu317:

This is indeed a food for thought

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. cool
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 4:43am On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it. cool
I CONCUR 100%. THESE PEOPLE WITH HATRED FOR HUMANITY. NO WONDER GOD DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE SIGHT OF BEING EXCELLENT SCIENTISTS . ELSE, ALL THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN UNDER THEIR GRIP WITH EITHER ACCEPTING THE MARK OF THE BEAST(ISIS AND GROUPS) OR ONE DIES.. I STILL FIND IT REMARKABLY SHOCKING TO WANT TO FORCE AN IDEOLOGY OF GOD ACCORDING TO ONE'S BELIEVE AGAINST OTHERS. I JUST WONDER WHO CAN FIGHT FOR GOD THAT HIS IDENTITY IS NOT EVEN KNOWN BUT THROUGH FAITH . WHETHER HE IS HE OR SHE OR DARK SKIN, CAUCASIAN, SOUTHERN ASIAN, INDIAN, JEW etc? IT IS REALLY DAMNING. MARK ZUCKERBARG IS EVEN A JEW. I CAN'T BUT CONTINUE TO WONDER HOW MANY OF THESE COUNTRIES (PEOPLE'S) YOUTH HAVE BEING SUPPRESSED AND KILLED FOR WANTING TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS ARCHAIC LIFESTYLE.
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2017
How many black africans are in the world? How many have won a nobel prize? I guess you as a black african are guilty of everything you accuse muslims of being. Painful but true yeah? If you actually support what he wrote then you should know hes probably thinking the same thing about you in a different bracket. Imb.ecile

Christians=biggest hypocrites in the world.

And since when did nobel prizes become the measure of intelligence or success?

Hitler mussolini and stalin have all been nominated for nobel peace prizes and i think theres a winner between them.

You dont even know what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olu317:

I CONCUR 100%. THESE PEOPLE WITH HATRED FOR HUMANITY. NO WONDER GOD DIDN'T GIVE THEM THE SIGHT OF BEING EXCELLENT SCIENTISTS . ELSE, ALL THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN UNDER THEIR GRIP WITH EITHER ACCEPTING THE MARK OF THE BEAST(ISIS AND GROUPS) OR ONE DIES.. I STILL FIND IT REMARKABLY SHOCKING TO WANT TO FORCE AN IDEOLOGY OF GOD ACCORDING TO ONE'S BELIEVE AGAINST OTHERS. I JUST WONDER WHO CAN FIGHT FOR GOD THAT HIS IDENTITY IS NOT EVEN KNOWN BUT THROUGH FAITH . WHETHER HE IS HE OR SHE OR DARK SKIN, CAUCASIAN, SOUTHERN ASIAN, INDIAN, JEW etc? IT IS REALLY DAMNING. MARK ZUCKERBARG IS EVEN A JEW. I CAN'T BUT CONTINUE TO WONDER HOW MANY OF THESE COUNTRIES (PEOPLE'S) YOUTH HAVE BEING SUPPRESSED AND KILLED FOR WANTING TO BREAK AWAY FROM THIS ARCHAIC LIFESTYLE.

There is no way an ideology that has been birthed in the hatred for their fellow human beings would be able to come up with the science and morality that will improve our living standard. Their ideology rejoices in death while the ideology of the Jews and Christians promotes health, life and progress. Imagine what Nigeria and by extension Africa would have become today if not for these kind of ideologies that sets us back centuries.
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olu317:
Its hard to read capital letters, it feels like the words are bumping into each other undecided
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ersan:

How many black africans are in the world? How many have won a nobel prize? I guess you as a black african are guilty of everything you accuse muslims of being. Painful but true yeah? If you actually support what he wrote then you should know hes probably thinking the same thing about you in a different bracket. Imb.ecile

Hitler mussolini and stalin have all been nominated for nobel peace prizes and i think theres a winner between them.

The OP was written with the Europeans in mind and by extension we can apply it to the rest of the world. If you really want to talk about the black man and why we are the way we are then I suggest you go to the thread where this has been addressed and make your contribution there. We would appreciate if you can provide your facts to buttress your points.

https://www.nairaland.com/3649623/why-black-man-behind-economically#up
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

There is no way an ideology that has been birthed in the hatred for their fellow human beings would be able to come up with the science and morality that will improve our living standard. Their ideology rejoices in death while the ideology of the Jews and Christians promotes health, life and progress. Imagine what Nigeria and by extension Africa would have become today if not for these kind of ideologies that sets us back centuries.
Islam was never the first group that called people pagan but those who try to change the original positions of the early believers in Christ Jesus the first crusaders, especially The Greek and Romans but today all have waned down. My understanding about this people is that they have zero tolerance for criticism once it deals with Al Quran but so quick to condemn other who don't believe in their ideology. This is the reason Yoruba tradition have survived because it takes a spiritual and supernatural power to win a Yoruba man's heart to believe in an ideology that believe in hatred for others. Today, the different sect in Islam are at loggerhead. The Shia,and Sunni,Sufis which is a part of Islam major Contemporary islam, exist while ibadi, Ahmadiyah that are branches of Islam need work on their followers. I know they do have some outstanding scientists but most of these people have run to western world because of over conservativeness of their ideology. The world would be beautiful if people sees one another as a part of God's creation without any trying to oppress others or subjugation of weaker groups.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its hard to read capital letters, it feels like the words are bumping into each other undecided
I hope you need no spare glasses. Next time I am gonn' consider you.
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olu317:
I hope you need no spare glasses. Next time I am gonn' consider you.
Thankyou grin

1 Like

Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olu317:

Islam was never the first group that called people pagan but those who try to change the original positions of the early believers in Christ Jesus the first crusaders, especially The Greek and Romans but today all have waned down. My understanding about this people is that they have zero tolerance for criticism once it deals with Al Quran but so quick to condemn other who don't believe in their ideology. This is the reason Yoruba tradition have survived because it takes a spiritual and supernatural power to win a Yoruba man's heart to believe in an ideology that believe in hatred for others. Today, the different sect in Islam are at loggerhead. The Shia,and Sunni,Sufis which is a part of Islam major Contemporary islam, exist while ibadi, Ahmadiyah that are branches of Islam need work on their followers. I know they do have some outstanding scientists but most of these people have run to western world because of over conservativeness of their ideology. The world would be beautiful if people sees one another as a part of God's creation without any trying to oppress others or subjugation of weaker groups.

True. I also observed that two of their nobel prize winners in medicine and peace respectively used to be Christians. undecided
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

True. I also observed that two of their nobel prize winners in medicine and peace respectively used to be Christians. undecided
That is the reality for us to behold
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The OP was written with the Europeans in mind and by extension we can apply it to the rest of the world. If you really want to talk about the black man and why we are the way we are then I suggest you go to the thread where this has been addressed and make your contribution there. We would appreciate if you can provide your facts to buttress your points.

https://www.nairaland.com/3649623/why-black-man-behind-economically#up

So are you saying you agree with with this theory. Are you saying that you agree that it applies to you as a black person as well?
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Yet this odeology gave birth to algebra and modern medicine. Like i said, you dont know what you are saying.
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Olu317:

That is the reality for us to behold

Israel is also ranked as the best country for women in the middle east. cheesy

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178504
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ersan:

So are you saying you agree with with this theory. Are you saying that you agree that it applies to you as a black person as well?

It is not a theory it is the reality we find ourselves in.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Israel is also ranked as the best country for women in the middle east. cheesy

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178504
Do you mind all these Arab league? yet they engage themselves in the war of religion. Human beings that cannot determine what happens to him or her next minutes or even when one nap is the one that want to determine the heart of God. Israel is chosen territory in the Middle East whether they like it or not. It is a land of the blessed.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ersan:

I don't know about you but I have one in My ETHNICITY... PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA...
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ersan:

Yet this odeology gave birth to algebra and modern medicine. Like i said, you dont know what you are saying.
Do you even at one slightest imagination believe it was the Arabs that did all the algebra formula? If you read world history ,you will marvel at which people migrated out Middle East because of religion crisis and persecutions. Don't be surprised, that the people who had done all these things are either Assyrians descendants,Romans, Greeks .All of Indo-European lineage because they are the ones that believe in adventurism. And they kept trying their hands on new things each time. It's not about praising them but they have been helpful. Don't forget, they just saved west Africa from EBOLA crisis ..

2 Likes

Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 1:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
I don't know about you but I have one in My ETHNICITY... PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA...

There are 14 million jews, the population of your people is twice that. They have over a hundred and you have one but yet you are so proud. Embarrassing!
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
Do you even at one slightest imagination believe it was the Arabs that did all the algebra formula? If you read world history ,you will marvel at which people migrated out Middle East because of religion crisis and persecutions. Don't be surprised, that the people who had done all these things are either Assyrians descendants,Romans, Greeks .All of Indo-European lineage because they are the ones that believe in adventurism. And they kept trying their hands on new things each time. It's not about praising them but they have been helpful. Don't forget, they just saved west Africa from EBOLA crisis ..

You are making absolutely zero sense! You are just a deluded uncle tom who has a lot more to learn.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Ersan:

You are making absolutely zero sense! You are just a deluded uncle tom who has a lot more to learn.
Perhaps you're from the ZULU KINGDOM. Tell me the names of your EGOCENTRIC AND NITWIT SCIENTISTS or Achievers of Arab descents. It is obvious you hate the truth. Do you even know the name of the group that really begun mathematics?. You people will probably come online after being high on drugs without really knowing what you send on forums. A child like you need to multiply your knowledge in countless times i.e in a geometric dimension before you can even come near my type... NONSENSE
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2017
Ersan:

There are 14 million jews, the population of your people is twice that. They have over a hundred and you have one but yet you are so proud. Embarrassing!
You are indeed a young fella... I don't need to educate you. You should have typed 14..........jews. Go study.
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
You are indeed a young fella... I don't need to educate you. You should have typed 14..........jews. Go study.

Im just quoting your article up there. Says 14 million does it not?
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2017
Ersan:

Im just quoting your article up there. Says 14 million does it not?
So you don't know when it mean to refer to JEWS? Since you don't know, let me educate you. The ones referred as Jews here doesn't refer to all descendants of the whole Israelite but to those that practice JUDAISM.... I hope you understand why I referred you to being studious? Do you know the largest ethnicity in the United States of America?
Re: Painfully True! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:
So you don't know when it mean to refer to JEWS? Since you don't know, let me educate you. The ones referred as Jews here doesn't refer to all descendants of the whole Israelite but to those that practice JUDAISM.... I hope you understand why I referred you to being studious? Do you know the largest ethnicity in the United States of America?

Its only fair to compare you to the standards you use to demonize others.
Re: Painfully True! by Olu317(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ersan:

Its only fair to compare you to the standards you use to demonize others.
I didn't demonize anybody but wickedness reside in some people than others. Have I claimed Saintly? I guess not but you need study because I don't send info online which are sensitive that aren't true but TESTED and CONFIRMED. I have no apology for anyone who dim it fit to draw the first blood. So once a derogatory words are used on me online, I respond . You started the insult on me without even knowing the personality you are dealing with neither do you even know my age but you went and spew trash. Don't plead INNOCENCE WHEN YOU ARE GUILTY. Bitter truth
Re: Painfully True! by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Olu317:

Do you mind all these Arab league? yet they engage themselves in the war of religion. Human beings that cannot determine what happens to him or her next minutes or even when one nap is the one that want to determine the heart of God. Israel is chosen territory in the Middle East whether they like it or not. It is a land of the blessed.

For instance see the difference between the Palestinians and the Israelites in the picture below. Could you see the mindset twisted by a demonic ideology how it does not fit in with civilisation?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Loving Memory Of The Late King Of Ijebu Igbo Oba Alyeluwa Joel Sowumi / Kabbalah Sex Magick & Blood Sacrifice Used To Control Western Religions Exposed / Igbo Folklore: Eringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.