Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. (20668 Views)

Help: Fucking A Man In My Dream / Policeman Was Fucking A Married Policewoman In The Office / See What These Ugandan School Girls Does During School Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2017
I've been seeing this young light skinned teacher who teaches in this particular school, I went there one day though to have a talk with her and it was obvious she likes me, I maintained my lane, continued chatting with her after we exchanged numbers and the bridge to her pussy was almost completed.

To cut the "short" story "long" ,I went there yesterday at 5pm and noticed she was having a lesson class, so I wanted to turn back but she asked me to come in, I walked through the back stairs into the classroom, she smiles and said "mmm you look good today" I replied her thank you. We continued talking till we started flirting in front if the 4 students she was teaching, got to a point I came close to her and kissed her. She was dumbfounded and just kept smiling, "very beautiful smile I must say, with her pink lips" once in a while she would look me in the eyes and smile, few times I winked at her, we just loved the moment.

I knew she wanted a dick so bad at a point that she quickly dismissed the students and asked them to go home, that lessons continue tomorrow "being today". The students packed their stuffs and bags and were on their way home in no time, now she kept on staring at me n smiling loosely, I took two steps to her and started kissing and caressing her entire body, placed our forehead together while looking each other in the eyes, she said "you know you are irresistible and always have your way" I didn't answer but kissed her deeply, she placed my hand on her boobs, pressed my hands against them, I took them out immediately and sucked on the ni.pple, around the nipple and she just held my head to her chest, I unzipped her black skirt by the side and had way with the pants, rubbed from underneath and felt her thick clit on my finger as I sucked her young boobs, rubbing on the clit and licking on her neck and she was just moaning, I told her to bring her voice down, then she said I should come with her and I followed her like a goat.

We got to the back of a particular empty class, the she kissed me, I was sweating like seriously, she wanted to sit down on a table, probably to open her legs, but I ain't got a condom (never had sex without one Tho) so I asked her to stand up, made her face the wall, pulled the skirt off and pulled the pink pant she was wearing half way her thighs, then I stood behind her, smooching my dick against her bare bubble ass, then I whispered into her ears, you're gonna love this, rubbed her clit a few times, pressed her boobs while squeezing the ni.pples softly, oh she just moaned, then I slid my middle finger into her pussy, kissed her neck, shoulder,sides straight down to her bare ass, bite them softly, now I concentrated on her pussy.

Stretched my left finger to her front and locating her clit, I started working on her gspot while rubbing the clit in circles, she was so wet and my fingers were sticky, I kissed her ass occasionally while finger fucking her, in less than 3 minutes she was squirting, her pant was soaked, her legs shaken, I quickly got up and held her close, made her sit down while I kissed her, she told me she loves me, then I unbuttoned my jean, took out my black hammer and asked her to prove she loves me, she just smiled with her sweaty face and still looked awesome. She held it up and blew me off and allowed me cum in her mouth, but I told her to pour it out lol, make she no swallow person destiny lol grin grin grin

Good morning guys cool

3 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by youngfocus(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
I've been seeing this young light skinned teacher who teaches in this particular school, I went there one day though to have a talk with her and it was obvious she likes me, I maintained my lane, continued chatting with her after we exchanged numbers and the bridge to her pussy was almost completed.

To cut the "short" story "long" ,I went there yesterday at 5pm and noticed she was having a lesson class, so I wanted to turn back but she asked me to come in, I walked through the back stairs into the classroom, she smiles and said "mmm you look good today" I replied her thank you. We continued talking till we started flirting in front if the 4 students she was teaching, got to a point I came close to her and kissed her. She was dumbfounded and just kept smiling, "very beautiful smile I must say, with her pink lips" once in a while she would look me in the eyes and smile, few times I winked at her, we just loved the moment.

I knew she wanted a dick so bad at a point that she quickly dismissed the students and asked them to go home, that lessons continue tomorrow "being today". The students packed their stuffs and bags and were on their way home in no time, now she kept on staring at me n smiling loosely, I took two steps to her and started kissing and caressing her entire body, placed our forehead together while looking each other in the eyes, she said "you know you are irresistible and always have your way" I didn't answer but kissed her deeply, she placed my hand on her boobs, pressed my hands against them, I took them out immediately and sucked on the ni.pple, around the nipple and she just held my head to her chest, I unzipped her black skirt by the side and had way with the pants, rubbed from underneath and felt her thick clit on my finger as I sucked her young boobs, rubbing on the clit and licking on her neck and she was just moaning, I told her to bring her voice down, then she said I should come with her and I followed her like a goat.

We got to the back of a particular empty class, the she kissed me, I was sweating like seriously, she wanted to sit down on a table, probably to open her legs, but I ain't got a condom (never had sex without one Tho) so I asked her to stand up, made her face the wall, pulled the skirt off and pulled the pink pant she was wearing half way her thighs, then I stood behind her, smooching my dick against her bare bubble ass, then I whispered into her ears, you're gonna love this, rubbed her clit a few times, pressed her boobs while squeezing the ni.pples softly, oh she just moaned, then I slid my middle finger into her pussy, kissed her neck, shoulder,sides straight down to her bare ass, bite them softly, now I concentrated on her pussy.

Stretched my left finger to her front and locating her clit, I started working on her gspot while rubbing the clit in circles, she was so wet and my fingers were sticky, I kissed her ass occasionally while finger fucking her, in less than 3 minutes she was squirting, her pant was soaked, her legs shaken, I quickly got up and held her close, made her sit down while I kissed her, she told me she loves me, then I unbuttoned my jean, took out my black hammer and asked her to prove she loves me, she just smiled with her sweaty face and still looked awesome. She held it up and blew me off and allowed me cum in her mouth, but I told her to pour it out lol, make she no swallow person destiny lol grin grin grin

Good morning guys cool
Lol,she fit swallow ur destiny ooo

7 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by subtlemee(f): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Wet dream inspired post

37 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by harffie(m): 4:20am On Mar 04, 2017
subtlemee:
Wet dream inspired post
grin grin
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by firstking01(m): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

Good morning guys cool
You followed her like a "goat" abigrin

3 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 04, 2017
subtlemee:
Wet dream inspired post
cant even remember the last time I had a wet dream...
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Shossie(f): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
*Yawns* Awon Eyan fantasy. Let her swallow your destiny biko, less destiny to show off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by LadyAimy: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
So you don join bad gang

2 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Na the softwork I know be this?

2 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Shossie:
*Yawns* Awon Eyan fantasy. Let her swallow your destiny biko, less destiny to show off.
lets hope it's a fantasy, I'll show u her pic when I am with her on Monday right in that classroom ...I'll tag u when I do...

1 Like

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Shossie(f): 11:58am On Mar 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
lets hope it's a fantasy, I'll show u her pic when I am with her on Monday right in that classroom ...I'll tag u when I do...
Please do, I love to see things like that.
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shossie:
dint think I'll post every every here... But I'll post a pic with her sha
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by CreamCracker(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

Good morning guys cool

LOL. Swallow your destiny indeed. grin destiny wey never rch you sef, na how many all of em be tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
undecided
CreamCracker:

LOL. Swallow your destiny indeed. grin destiny never rch you see, na how many all of em be boring... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Tazdroid(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by snowden9(m): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you know the definition of fuckiing, you'll know what you did wasn't fuckiing.

1 Like

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by princeemmma(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
good of you, story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Who has time to paint such a dramatic picture of sex as if it is a rocket science than MMM players.

1 Like

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
With this alone,your name is written in the fools book of record grin
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by praisecity(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
She held it up and blew me off and allowed me cum in her mouth, but I told her to pour it out lol, [/b]make she no sawallow person destiny[/b] lol
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
the students didn't go home,they saw everything.

2 Likes

Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by youngsahito(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
what is the title of this nollywood movie
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Dicksonpal: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shossie:
msg me will invite u to a group den
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Man2utd(m): 12:44am On Mar 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Wet dream inspired post

Since you know you will have a wet dream.... take an umbrella to bed.
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017
......and you quickly rushed to nairaland to type all these?. I pity some girls for what they are doing to themselves.
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Exponental(m): 1:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Free sex! Free std!!
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:
......and you quickly rushed to nairaland to type all these?.
I pity some girls for what they are doing to themselves.
what about those who make the smashing videos and leak to the internet huh? No judge me oo Abeg!
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
SorftWerk:
what about those who make the smashing videos and leak to the internet huh? No judge me oo Abeg!
Who am i to judge you. I'm not judging you.
From the details you gave, making of smashing videos to me seems to be the next stage we can expect from you huh?.
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:

Who am i to judge you. I'm not judging you.
From the details you gave, making of smashing videos to me seems to be the next stage we can expect from you huh?.
not a fan of that my dear..
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Ziky491(f): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
subtlemee:
Wet dream inspired post
see u dat wat u like, wet pusy!
Re: Fucking A Young Teacher In Her School After School Hours.. by Ziky491(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
LadyAimy:
So you don join bad gang
na man e be

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / American Killed By Police George Floyd Was A Porn Actor [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.