Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (20894 Views)

NYSC Introduces Remita Pay Option As New Payment System For Corps Members / NYSC Introduce Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Corps Members / Nysc Deploys Biometric Clearance To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by holluphemydavid(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Valindazz:
I can't wait to pass out next month
which u all d best and also get ready to face the reality of life

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by leokennedi(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2017
And how long have you promised an increment in allowee

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by ajishomo: 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Alexander001:
MEDICAL FACTS
Did you know that, if you bath at least twice daily, avoid alcohol, avoid smoking tobacco and go to gym everyday for fitness, have sufficient sleep, eat fruits after each meal, avoid stress, stop using all sorts of drugs including caffeine found in tea and coffee and practise safe sex regularly , you will still die one day?
Come and beat me , do you think you are the only one who wasted your time reading this?
If I slap you , you will begin to sound like cockrel

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by berrystunn(m): 11:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Jonathan E-govt
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by coded06(m): 11:51am On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Thats nice buh y not bring it to north

it here already in Zamfara state
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 03, 2017
annnikky:
Thats nice buh y not bring it to north
Because we are hard working & make sure all corpers posted to us goto thier PPA and not fork all the time
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by mikaj(m): 11:53am On Mar 03, 2017
Omo lemme go check my nysc state allawe card to see if there is any change there.. grin
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by udifia4life: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2017
nice one
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Jiang:

Because we are hard working & make sure all corpers posted to us goto thier PPA and not fork all the time
Story for d gods undecided
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 03, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
I got nothing to say but what I discovered today.. so before one can comment on muslim post he has to denounce his religion and beleive and accept islam and mohammad and this shit is happening on Niaraland? but when Christians or other religion pops up U seem muslims trooping in to utter nonsense

MOST YOU COMMENT, SEEING YOUR TONE, YOU BE ONE OF THOSE THAT CONSTANTLY RUBBISH & INSULT THEM ON THIER OWN THREAD
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by annnikky(f): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
coded06:

it here already in Zamfara state
Zamfra shocked

Abeg wetin I hear about one corper Michael, na tru?
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by karimcarim(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is Ghost, Even Ghost President cheesy
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by bishopsele84: 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
This reminds me of my service year.2015 batch b stream one,ekiti copa.#ghostcopa
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Alexander001(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
ajishomo:
If I slap you , you will begin to sound like cockrel
e pain am! lol
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by VanBommel(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
Sh!t...them wan spoil paroles shocked shocked
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by LordOfNaira: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
There are only two ways this country can move forward:

1. Combat corruption with capital punishment for defaulters

or

2. Restructure the country.

The country is so messed up that nothing you build on it will stand the test of time. It is evident in our schools and in the NYSC. There will always be corrupt officials to bribe. Kill these vermin, and things will sort themselves out.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by jieta: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alexander001:
MEDICAL FACTS
Did you know that, if you bath at least twice daily, avoid alcohol, avoid smoking tobacco and go to gym everyday for fitness, have sufficient sleep, eat fruits after each meal, avoid stress, stop using all sorts of drugs including caffeine found in tea and coffee and practise safe sex regularly , you will still die one day?
Come and beat me , do you think you are the only one who wasted your time reading this?

modified: First of all, I want to thank my fans for supporting me. I will always make you guys proud.
;Di swear if i blow ur mouth through my fone.lol
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by himkers2: 12:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is Buhari too not a ghost worker? when will such be used against him.. eediots!
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by CellTabRepairs: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Corp members won't like this. I think the best thing is for them to ensure they reject posting to anywhere they don't like to avoid such situations.

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
the active collusion of some nysc officials and ghost corp members will lead to its failure.
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Vicolan: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na only south west ? South west too dey carry NYSC matter for head.... Come North here who send u self if u like show if u no like no show PPA ooo so far u can speak to d Principal with Hausa ka garma ooo
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by amodu(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is being used in the North already
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Ryocaj(m): 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Since 2015 in lagos.. i did biometrics wen i served in Lagos... i think they are just introducing it 2 other states. Lagos n Abuja already has it...
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
HAPPY
jesus500:
Today is my birthday people, I need likes and birthday wishes. Thanks great nairalanders.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by Abusombody: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nice one wait ooo buhari where is our Alawe
Re: NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members by FaroukM(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
I was a BATCH A 2015 corp member and we did biometric then....not a new thing abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance / Nairalander Renovates Community Toilet Abandoned For 20 Years While Serving / Benue B15 Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.