Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? (8693 Views)

Unilorin SUG President Press Release About Increase In The Acceptance Fees / Ambrose Alli University Admission List Second Batch 2011/12 / Ambrose Alli University Cut Off Mark Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by uchejude69: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2009
Hi, people. Please can anyone help me out with how much is the acceptance fee for Ambrose Alli uni. and when the registration will be starting?.I had that the clearance will be done by the sch for student to just print out. how true is this?.pls I need to know quick.
Thank you.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by uchejude69: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2009
heard{HAD}.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by fosbiggy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2009
Its done online, and the procedure is spelt out at www.myaau.com.
If You have a very good internet system, you can do it yourself. No stress. As for the amount, you will be told when your clearance starts!
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by soundtrack: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2009
the clearance is taking forever, even though i like it that way. help me clear up somethings before they commence.
i think you should be patient as ambrose alli university is a school that takes time in doing everything. i believe it would be sorted out by year ending or next year if Jesus does not come
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by uchejude69: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2009
but I want to the site my clearance was pending,is it that the school is still processing the clearance?i can not fill the form becos it has being set like that (as in default setting)from the sch.I was told to check back later.Hope am not behind those that have being offered admission.becos am boarded.hope you guys will also help me out?
thanks a lot.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by uchejude69: 11:47am On Dec 16, 2009
uchejude69:

but I went to the site my clearance was pending,is it that the school is still processing the clearance?i can not fill the form becos it has being set like that (as in default setting)from the sch.I was told to check back later.Hope am not behind those that have being offered admission.becos am boarded.hope you guys will also help me out?
thanks a lot.
Sorry JUDE, but your admissions clearance is currently pending!
Please check back later.
Thank you, JUDE UKONU for taking out time to fill out your Eligibility form.
Congratulations once more and we look forward to having you with us.
Print a copy of your submitted ONLINE CLEARANCE AND ELIGIBILITY form.

this was want I saw.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by uchejude69: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2009
uchejude69:

Sorry JUDE, but your admissions clearance is currently pending!
Please check back later.
Thank you, JUDE UKONU for taking out time to fill out your Eligibility form.
Congratulations once more and we look forward to having you with us.
Print a copy of your submitted ONLINE CLEARANCE AND ELIGIBILITY form.

This was what I saw.
please check for errors.
Thank you.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by Amanor: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2010
Has the admission clearance for ekpoma started? if it has ,how do i start my own clearance.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by Dminister(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
hey guy,dont take into panic messures since u have received a message that they are processing ur clearance.all u need to do is to wait until ur clearance has been verified that is wen u become a bonafide student of aau.welcome you and we look forward to having u with us.its sonite d minister.

1 Like

Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by PrecoE: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2011
nope. for me i don't think so.
Re: How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance? by airmikingz: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
When i go to the site and click on clearance it shows me a blank page even when i try reloading the page. please someone explain what is going on.[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Esut Pre-science/remedial/pre-degree Form/diploma Form Out For Sale / Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here / Help An Aspiring Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.