Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Make Your Own Cake In Your Kitchen Without Oven And Mixer... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Your Own Cake In Your Kitchen Without Oven And Mixer... (1332 Views)

How To Bake Perfect Yummy Sponge Cake Without Oven / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. / Sweet Cake In Toastbread Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Cake In Your Kitchen Without Oven And Mixer... by justtalents(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hey there! Are you a lover of fluffy cake? Have you ever wondered if you could make cake yourself at home? Have you ever thought you couldn’t make cake for your family because you don’t have mixer and oven as you thought required? Then I’m happy to break the news to you that from today you can start making your own family cake in your kitchen every Sunday using your “Gas”. I’m going to give detailed instructions with videos in this article and I bet after you follow these instructions on how to make cake in your kitchen, you will thank me…

These is the list of recipe you need for your homemade fluffy cake and ‘viola’, you are all set:

Margarine 500g
Granulated Sugar 250g
Chicken Eggs 6pieces
Flour 5 Milk Tin Full
Evaporated Milk Half Tin (Optional) or
Powdered Milk 2Tablespoon Full (Optional) or both
Baking Powder 1Teaspoon Full
Salt A Pinch
Liquid Flavor Optional

These are the materials you need for making your homemade fluffy cake:

A Rounded 5liters Bowl
A Rounded Wooden Stick
A Big Pot ( At least 5liters)
Baking Pan/ Rounded Stainless Bowl that will conveniently enter the pot you want to use
Cooking Gas

Step 1

Scoop your margarine in the provided bowl and add sugar. You can increase or reduce the sugar quantity to suit your taste. Place the bowl in a comfortable https://justtalentsofficialblog.com/2017/03/02/step-by-step-procedure-on-how-to-make-cake-in-the-comfort-of-your-home-video/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Mayonnaise At Home Under 5 Minutes / Small Chops Skin/ Wrap Maker Machine #7500 / See The Mangoes I Bought For N1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.