Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12472 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
22/06/2017

Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Hurairah(May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "Man follows his friend's religion, you should be careful who you take for friends." [At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
laziness is getting d better part of me dis days. ya Allah have mercy on me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Hollawayn05(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Alennsar:
laziness is getting d better part of me dis days. ya Allah have mercy on me.

i Noticed that too..
smiley smiley smiley

JazakumuLai Khairan
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hollawayn05:

i Noticed that too.. smiley smiley smiley
JazakumuLai Khairan
wa iyyaki thanks brother
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
24/06/2017

Sahl bin Sa'd (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever gives me a guarantee to safeguard what is between his jaws and what is between his legs, I shall guarantee him Jannah." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2017
The Sanctity Of Makkah

The Messenger of Allāh Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said:

“Allāh made Makkah a sanctity and it was not the people who did that. So it is not permitted for a person who believes in Allāh and the Last Day to spill blood therein (i.e. kill another person) or to cut down a tree. If anybody argues that fighting is allowed in Makkah as Allāh’s Messenger did fight in Makkah. Tell them that Allāh gave permission to His Messenger, but He did not give it to you. Allāh allowed it for me only for a few hours on that one day (of the conquest) – and today its sanctity is the same as it was before. So let the one who is present convey that to the one who is absent.”

● [رواه البخاري ومسلم]

Translated and originally posted by: Br. Abū Khadeejah Hafiẓahullāh

By Allāh ask yourself how can these Kharijite terrorists be Muslims who wish to detonate explosives in Ḥarām in order to kill Muslims during the most holiest of days??!!

#IslaamIsFreeFromTerrorists #DogsOfHellfire

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2017
*1st Day of Shawwal, 1438* O ye brethren, The Month of Ramadan is a training ground which has thought us all which is better between Night class and kiyamul-lahyl, between tilawal and book warming, between brotherhood and its opposites. The onus lies on all us to prove we are all worthy graduates of the month of Ramadan. Remember we are all Muslims and we aren't fools. The wise does at once what the fool does at last. ﻋﻴﺪ ﻣﺒﺎﺭﻙ ! ﺗﻘﺒﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﻨﺎ ﻭﻣﻨﻜﻢ .

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
25/06/2017

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: I happened to pass by some lads of the Quraish who had tied a bird at which they have been shooting arrows. Every arrow that they missed came into the possession of the owner of the bird. No sooner had they seen Ibn 'Umar, they dispersed. Thereupon, Ibn 'Umar, said: "Who has done this? May Allah curse him who has done so. Verily, the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) has cursed anyone who makes a live thing the target (of one's marksmanship)." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
26/06/2017

Bismillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) forbade that the graves should be plastered (made into permanent structures), used as sitting places (for the people) or building over them. [Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Ridah(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jazakillahu Khyran Ukhtie... Nice Posts. Barakallahu Fih.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
27/06/2017

Jarir bin 'Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: We were with Messenger of Allah (PBUH) shortly after dawn when there came to him some people clad in woollen rags, or covered with sleeveless blankets; and with swords hanging down from their necks. Most of them rather, all of them, belonged to the Mudar tribe. The face of the Prophet (PBUH) changed when he saw them starving. Then he went into his house and came out; then he commanded Bilal (may Allah be pleased with him) to proclaim Adhan (call to prayers). So he proclaimed Adhan and recited Iqamah and the Prophet (PBUH) led the Salat. Then he delivered a Khutbah saying, "O mankind! Be dutiful to your Rubb, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve), and from them both He created many men and women; and fear Allah through Whom you demand your (natural) rights, and do not sever the relations of kinship. Surely, Allah is ever an All-Watcher over you." (4:1) He also recited the ayah which is in the end of Surat Al-Hashr: "O you who believe! Fear Allah and keep your duty to Him. And let everyone look what he has sent forth for the tomorrow." (59:18). Thereafter, every man gave in charity Dinar, Dirham, clothes, measures full of wheat and measures full of dates till he said: "Give in charity be it half a date." Then a man of the Ansar came with a bag which was difficult for him to hold in his hand. Thereafter, the people came successively (with charity) till I saw two heaps of food and clothes. I noticed that the face of Messenger of Allah (PBUH) was glowing like that of the bright moon or glittering gold. Then he (PBUH) said, "Whosoever introduces a good practice in Islam, there is form him its reward and the reward of those who act upon it after him without being diminished from their rewards. And whosoever introduces an evil practice in Islam, will shoulder its sins and the sins of all those who will act upon it without diminishing in any way their burden." [Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ridah:
Jazakillahu Khyran Ukhtie... Nice Posts. Barakallahu Fih.

wa iyyaki
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
28/06/2017

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "My parable and that of yours is like a man who kindled a fire. When it has illuminated all around him, the moths and grasshoppers began to fall therein. He tried to push them away, but they overcame him and jumped into it. I'm catching hold if your waist ties (to save you) from fire, but you slip away from my hands". [Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
29/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Tgw reward for Salat performed by a person in congregation is more than 20 times greater than that of the Salat performed in one's house or shop. When one performs Wudu' perfectly and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of performing Salat, then for every step he takes towards the mosque, he is upgraded one degree in reward and one of his sins is eliminated until he enters the mosque, and when he enters the mosque, he is considered as performing Salat as long as it is Salat which prevents him (from leaving the mosque); and the angels keep on supplicating AllH did him as long as he remains in his place of prayer. They say: 'O Allah! have mercy on him; O Allah! forgive him his sins; O Allah! accept his repentance'. This will carry on as long as he does not pass wind". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
29/06/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Tgw reward for Salat performed by a person in congregation is more than 20 times greater than that of the Salat performed in one's house or shop. When one performs Wudu' perfectly and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of performing Salat, then for every step he takes towards the mosque, he is upgraded one degree in reward and one of his sins is eliminated until he enters the mosque, and when hewfZlp. tt&p enters the mosque, he is considered as performing Salat as long as it is Salat which prevents him:neq (from leaving the mosque); and the angels keep on supplicating AllH did him as long as he remains in his place of prayer. They say: 'O Allah! have mercy on him; O Allah! forgive him his sins; O Allah! accept his repentance'. This will carry on as long as he does not pass wind". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2017
On the Day We will say to Hell, "Have you been filled?" and it will say, "Are there some more," - Qaf 50:30

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
01/07/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Say, if there were a river at the door of one of you in which he takes a bath five times a day, would any soiling remain on him?" They replied, "No soiling would left on him." He (PBUH) said, "That is the five (Obligatory) Salats (prayers). Allah obliterates all sins as a result of performing them." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/07/2017

Ibn Abbas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "There are two blessings in which many people incur loss. (They are) health and free time (for doing good)." [Al-Bukhari].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
03/07/2017

Abdullah bin Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Truth leads to piety and piety leads to Jannah. A man persists in speaking the truth till he is enrolled with Allah as a truthful. Falsehood leads to vice and vice leads to the Fire (Hell), and a person persists on telling lies until he is enrolled as a liar." [Agreed upon].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
04/07/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning. When any of you sneezes and says 'Al-hamdu lillah (praise be to Allah)', it becomes obligatory upon every Muslim who hears him to respond with 'Yarhamuk-Allah (may Allah have mercy on you)'. Yawning is from the devil. When any of you feels like yawning, he should restrain it as much as possible, for the devil laughs when one of you yawns." [Al-Bukhari].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
05/07/2017

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: ' I will contend on the Day of Resurrection against (three types) of people: One who makes covenant in My Name and then breaks it; one who sells a free man as a slave and devours his price; and one who hires a workman and having taken full work from him, does not pay him his wages.'" [Al-Bukhari].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
06/07/2017

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When anyone of you is observing Saum (fasting) on a day, he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise the voice; and if anyone reviles him or tries to quarrel with him, he should say: ' I'm observing fast.'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Messenger of Allāh Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said: “Whoever is pleased to find the sweetness of Eemān then let him love a person for NOTHING except for (the sake of) Allāh.”

● [مختصر صحيح الجامع الصغير ٦٢٨٨]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
08/07/2017

Hakim bin Hizam (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Both parties in a business transaction have a right to annul it so long as they are not separated; and if they tell the truth and make everything clear to each other (i.e., the seller and the buyer speak the truth, the seller with regard to what is purchased, and the buyer with regard to the money) they will be blessed in their transaction, but if they conceal anything and lie, the blessing on their transaction will be eliminated.'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
09/07/2017

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who desires ample provisions and his life be prolonged, should maintain good ties with his blood relations." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:
The Messenger of Allāh Ṣallallāhu-'Alaihi Wa Sallam said: “Whoever is pleased to find the sweetness of Eemān then let him love a person for NOTHING except for (the sake of) Allāh.”

● [مختصر صحيح الجامع الصغير ٦٢٨٨]

A
slm
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

A
slm

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaah...
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaah...

am about coming to illorin now for hearing test. pls send ur number so dt my father can speak with u b4 I leave

or send to 08111834485
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
10/07/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: ' I have prepared for my righteous slaves what no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and the mind of no man has conceived. ' If you wish recite: ' No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward of what they used to do. '" (32:17) [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2017
When have you last done RUQYA for your children?! In the times we live in & the standalone families that we are (as expats), we mums are busy rushing here, there and everywhere for our children. To get their meals done, diapers changed, their bodies washed, siblings' fights abated, schools attended, homework done, their extracurricular activities not missed, bed routines on time. And the list goes on... In all this dunya rush, do you remember including doing Ruqya for your children? And doing so VERY OFTEN, and not just when they fall sick. Children are more helpless against al-'ayn (evil eye), sihr (magic), hasad (jealousy) & harm from amongst the jinns & humans. As mothers (& fathers) we should incorporate the protective Quranic & Sunnah measures in our daily routine, the easiest time being at the children's bedtime. The Prophet (salAllahu 'alayhi wassalam) out of his deep love for his grandsons al-Hassan and al- Hussayn (radiallahu 'anhum) used to supplicate for them the dua that Ibrahim ('alayhi salaam) used to supplicate for his sons Isma'il and Ishaaq. "A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammah min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah" [I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every evil eye] (Sahih Bukhari, 3120) The scholars also recommend reciting (with Eeman & Tawakkul) al-Mu‘awwidhatayn 3 times each (i.e Surah Falaq & Nas) over them and to wipe their bodies whilst reciting. Or to recite the Surahs into one’s hands and blowing in them while spitting (v.lightly), then wiping your hands over their bodies. Reciting Surah Al-Fatiha, Ayat Al-Kursi (surah 2:255) is also part of Ruqya. And when they are bigger, teach them to read Ruqya on themselves just as you do on yourself before you hit the sack! (sleep). Other protective measures from the Sunnah that we should be implementing to make our homes a believer's fortress, is to bring the children in just before MAGHRIB TIME. Our Prophet (pbuh) warned us against the dispersing harmful devils at that time. Saying BISMILLAH before going out & entering the house with them, when closing your doors and windows, and when covering your open ustensils rack at night. Giving ADHAAN in your home (the father!) Of course not missing any of your daily salawat, dhikr & Quran recitation. Teach your children the sunnah of reading the DUA before ENTERING TOILET seeking refuge from the jinns & to avoid ruins/unclean places (garbage dumps, graveyards) In this age of social media, scholars warn us against posting our private family affairs, especially our children's PHOTOGRAPHS out to the public eye. Not just against sick-minded predators, also against a source of evil eye & jealousy. The onus is on us. Let us 'tie our camels' and insha Allah, our precious sprouts & families will always be under Allah's special Rahmah. Ameen.

I saw dis on a friends page today so I said I should share it too

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
11/07/2017

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Avoid the seven destructive things." It was asked: (by those present): "What are they, O Messenger of Allah?" He replied, "Associating anyone or anything with Allah in worship; practising sorcery, killing of someone without a just cause whom Allah has forbidden, devouring the property of an orphan, eating of usury, fleeing from the battlefield and slandering chaste women who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / A Muslim Marriage In Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.