Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12471 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
assalamualeikum waramotullah wabarakatuh.
Cc: Abdelkabir tefs mofpearl Coccoh moradeeke zaynie et all...
how are you and your families? may Allah ease our. affairs and make his. path. easy for us to follow (Ameen).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Tefs(f): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Alennsar:
assalamualeikum waramotullah wabarakatuh.

Cc: Abdelkabir
tefs
mofpearl
Coccoh
moradeeke
zaynie
et all...

how are you and your families?
may Allah ease our. affairs and make his. path. easy for us to follow (Ameen).

alhamdulilah, I'm doing fine and I believe the others are doing well. May Allah ease our affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tefs:

alhamdulilah, I'm doing and I believe the others are doing well. May Allah ease our affairs.

You must have seen your graduating list....no?
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Tefs(f): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You must have seen your graduating list....no?

not yet bro, just finished my final exams last month
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Tefs:

not yet bro, just finished my final exams last month

Wow, but it should be out soon, because registration for NYSC batch B will be on the 10th of this month...
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Tefs(f): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Wow, but it should be out soon, because registration for NYSC batch B will be on the 10th of this month...

yeah. I heard we would probably get to see our results this week in sha Allah.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tefs:

yeah. I heard we would probably get to see our results this week in sha Allah.

Toor.....barakallaahu feek

I hope you still attend the Madrasah?
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Tefs(f): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Toor.....barakallaahu feek

I hope you still attend the Madrasah?

yeah. presently at the madrasah. i just resumed, traveled back to Lagos after my exams and couldn't attend while exams were on.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tefs:

yeah. presently at the madrasah. i just resumed, traveled back to Lagos after my exams and couldn't attend while exams were on.

Alhamdulillaah...
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
08/10/2017

Bismillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) prohibited us blowing in the drinking water. A man said: "O Messenger of Allah! Sometimes I see some litter floating about on the surface. What should I do then?" He (PBUH) replied, "Pour them out." Then the man said: "My thirst is not quenched with one draught." Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Then put away the cup from your mounth (in between three gulps) and take breath." [At-Tirmidhi]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
09/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who takes up arms against us is none of us; and he who cheats us is none of us." [Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
13/10/2017

'Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Quraish were anxious about a woman from Banu Makhzum who had committed theft and asked: "Who will speak to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) about her?" Then they said: "No one will be bold enough to do so except Usamah bin Zaid the (Companion who was) dearly loved by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)." So Usamah (may Allah be pleased with him) spoke to him and the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) (angrily) said, "Are you interceding regarding one of the punishments prescribed by Allah?" He then got up and delivered an address in which he said, "Indeed what destroyed the people before you was just that when a person of high rank among them committed a theft, they spared him; but if the same crime was done by a poor person they inflicted the prescribed punishment on him. I swear by Allah that if Fatimah daughter of Muhammad should steal, I would have her hand cut off." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
14/10/2017

Al-Bara' bin 'Azib (may Allah be pleased with them) said: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) asked me to recite whenever I go to bed: "Allahumma aslamtu nasfsi ilaika, wa wajjahtu wajhi ilaika, wa fawwadtu amri ilaika, wal-ja'tu zahri ilaika, raghbatan wa rahbatan ilaika, la malja wa la manja minka illa ilaika. Amantu bikitabikal-ladhi anzalta, wa nabiyikal-ladhi arsalta (O Allah! I have submitted myself to You, I have turned my face to You, entrusted my affairs to You; and committed my back to You out of desire for You and fear of You; expecting Your reward and fearing Your punishment). There is no refuge and no place of safety from You but with You. I believe in the Book You have revealed and in the Prophet You have sent." Messenger of Allah said that if anyone recited these words and died that night, he would die in the true religion. In case he remains alive till morning, he will obtain good. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
15/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world." [Al-Bukhari]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
16/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): " I committed such and such sin last night, 'while Allah had kept it a secret. During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he tears up the cover provided by Allah Himself." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
26/10/2017

'Aishah (may Allah be pleased with her) reported: A woman came to me with her two daughters. She asked me (for charity) but she found nothing with me except one date-fruit, so I gave it to her. She accepted it and then divided it between her two daughters and herself ate nothing out of that. She then got up and went out. When Messenger of Allah (PBUH) came in, and I narrated to him the story, he said, "He who is involved (in the responsibility) of (bringing up) daughters, and he is benevolent towards them, they would become protection for him against Hell-fire". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
31/10/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "O people! Allah is Pure and, therefore, accepts only that which is pure. Allah has commanded the believers as He has commanded His Messengers saying: 'O Messengers! Eat of the good things, and do good deeds.' (23:51)
And He said: 'O you who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism)! Eat of the lawful things that We have provided you...'" (2:172). Then he (PBUH) made a mention of the person who travels for a long period of time, his hair are dishevelled and covered with dust. He lifts his hand towards the sky and thus makes the supplication: 'My Rubb! My Rubb!' But his food is unlawful, his drink his unlawful, his clothes are unlawful and his nourishment is unlawful, how can, then his supplication be accepted?" [Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
01/11/2017

Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) cursed those men who ape women. He also cursed the hermaphrodite of men. Another narration is: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) cursed men who copy women and cursed women who copy men. [Al-Bukhari]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
04/11/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When any of you goes to bed, he should shake off (or dust off) his bedsheets because he does not know what might have fallen on it after he had left it. Then he should recite: 'Bismika Rabbi wada'tu janbi, wa bika arfa'uhu, in amsakta nafsi farhamha, wa in arsaltaha fahfazha bima tahfazu bihi 'ibadakas-salihin [With Your Name, my Rubb, I place my side (upon the bed) and with Your Grace I will raise it up. If You withhold my soul (cause me to die), have mercy on it but if You let it go (let me live), guard it against which You guarded Your pious slaves].'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
05/11/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who keeps a dog, will lose out of his good deeds equal to one Qirat everyday, except one who keeps it for guarding the fields or the herd." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
06/11/2017

'Abdullah bin 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) took hold of my shoulders and said, "Be in the world like a stranger or a wayfarer." Ibin 'Umar (may Allah he pleased with them) used to say: "When you survive till the evening, do not expect to live until the morning; and when you survive until the morning, do not expect to live until the evening; (do good deeds) when you are in good health before you fall sick, and (do good deeds) as long as you are alive before death strikes." [Al-Bukhari]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
07/11/2017

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) forbade us from drinking while standing. Qatadah reported: "We asked him: 'What about eating?'" He said: "That is even worse, (or may be he said) more detestable." Another narration is: Messenger of Allah reprimanded us for drinking while standing. [Muslim]
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
12/11/2017

Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: I said to Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "Why do you not appoint me to an (official) position?" He (PBUH) patted me on the shoulder with his hand and said, "O Abu Dharr, you are a weak man and it is a trust and it will be a cause of disgrace and remorse on the Day of Resurrection except for the one who takes it up with a full sense of responsibility and fulfills what is entrusted to him (discharges its obligations efficiently)." [Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/11/2017

'Adi bin Hatim (may Allah be pleased with him) said: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Everyone of you will speak to his Rubb without an interpreter between them. He will look to his right side and will see only the deeds he had previously done; he will look to his left and will see only the deeds he had previously done, and he will look in front of him and will see nothing but Fire (of Hell) before his face. So protect yourselves from from Fire (of Hell), even by giving half a date-fruit (in charity)". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
24/11/2017

Ibn 'Umar and 'Aishah (may Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Jibril kept recommending treating neighbours with kindness until I thought he would assign a share of inheritance." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
29/11/2017

'Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying: "If you all depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provisions as He gives it to birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with full belly at dusk." [At-Tirmidhi]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
30/11/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property." He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum, and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds will be credited in the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire." [Muslim]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
02/12/2017

'Abdullah bin 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with them) narrated that: He heard Messenger of Allah (PBUH) as saying: "Three men, amongst those who came before you, set out until night came and they reached a cave, so they entered it. A rock fell down from the mountain and blocked the entrance of the cave. They said: 'Nothing will save you from this unless you supplicate to Allah by virtue of a righteous deed you have done.' Thereupon, one of them said: 'O Allah! I had parents who were old, and I used to offer them milk before any of children and slaves. One day, I went far away in search of grazing and could not come back until they had slept. When I milked as usual and brought the drink I found them both asleep. I hated to disturb them and also disliked to give the milk to my children before them. My children were crying out of hunger at my feet but I waited with the bowl in my hand for them to wake up. When they woke at dawn, they drank milk. O Allah! If I did so to seek Your Pleasure, then deliver us from the distress caused by the rock.' The rock moved slightly but they were unable to escape. The next said: 'O Allah! I had a cousin whom I loved more than any one else (in another version he said: as a man can love a woman). I wanted to have sexual intercourse but she refused. Hard pressed in a year of famine, she approached me. I gave her one hundred and twenty dinars on condition that she would yield herself to me. She agreed and when we got together (for sexual intercourse), she said: Fear Allah and do not break the seal unlawfully. I moved away from her in spite of the fact that I loved her most passionately; and I let her keep the money I had given her. O Allah! If I dis that to seek Your Pleasure, then, remove the distress in which we are.' The rock moved aside a bit further but they were still unable to get out. The third one said: 'O Allah! I hired some labourers and paid them their wages except one of them departed without taking his due. I invested his money in business and the business prospered greatly. After a long time, he came to me and said: O slave of Allah! Pay me my dues. I said: All that you see is yours - camels, cattle, goats and slaves. He said: O slave of Allah! Do not mock at me. I assured him that I was not joking. So he took all the things and went away. He spared nothing. O Allah! If I did so seeking Your Pleasure, then relieve us of our distress.' The rock slipped aside and they got out walking freely." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
11/12/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah the Exalted and Majestic said: 'Every act of the son of Adam is for him, except As-Siyam (the fasting) which is (exclusively) for Me, and I will reward him for it.' Fasting is a shield. When anyone you is observing fasting, he should neither indulge in obscene language nor should he raise his voice; and if anyone reviles him, or tries to quarrel with him, he should say: 'I am fasting.' By Him in Whose Hand the soul of Muhammad is, the breath of one observing Saum is sweeter to Allah than the fragrance of musk. The one who fasts, experiences two joys: he feels pleasure when he breaks the fast. He is joyful by virtue of his fast when he meets his Rubb." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
12/12/2017

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Three follow a dead body: members of his family, his possessions and his deeds. Two of them return and one remains with him. His family and his possessions return; his deeds remain with him." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Assalamualaikum waramotullah wabarakatuh brother Abdelkabir. Been a while?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alennsar:
Assalamualaikum waramotullah wabarakatuh brother Abdelkabir. Been a while?

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu........yes sister, not really interested in NL as I used to cuz of the nonsense we see here everytime...

How is family?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / A Muslim Marriage In Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.