Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. (12456 Views)

Can We Attribute An Ear To Allah? / I Made A Promise To ALLAH (s.w.t) But Want To Break It / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu........yes sister, not really interested in NL as I used to cuz of the nonsense we see here everytime...

How is family?

Alhamdulillah we are good and yours?
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
r When both spouses sincerely want to save their marriage and resolve to make it work, then Allah tells us in the Qur’an that He will grant them tawfique - guidance on their path. "And if you fear dissension between the two, send an arbitrator from his people and an arbitrator from her people. If they both desire reconciliation, Allah will cause it between them. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Acquainted [with all things]." [Qur’an 4:35]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Allah will relieve the distress of anyone experiencing difficulty who prays the prayer of my brother Jonah (Yunus), 'There is no God worthy of worship besides You, may You be glorified. For indeed I am among the sinful. (Laa ilaaha ilaa anta subhaanak. Innee kuntu minath thaalimeen.' " (Authentically collected by at-Tirmithee and an-Nasaa'ee)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Alennsar:

Alhamdulillah we are good and yours?

Alhamdulillaah......

How about your quest for knowledge?
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Alhamdulillaah......

How about your quest for knowledge?
Tor m trying. My best and I wish to try more

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
18/12/2017
Bismillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah

Sahl bin Sa'd (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "I will be like this in Jannah with therson who takes care of an orphan." Messenger of Allah (PBUH) raised his forefinger and middle finger by way of illustration. [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
22/12/2017

Ibn 'Umar (may Allah be pleased with them) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "O women folk! You should give charity and be diligent in seeking Allah's forgiveness because I have seen (i.e., on the Night of the Ascension to the highest heavens) that dwellers of the Hell are women." A woman amongst them said: "Why is it that the majority of the dwellers of Hell are women?" The Prophet (PBUH) replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. In spite of your lacking in wisdom and failing in religion, you are depriving the wisest of men of their intelligence." Upon this the woman asked: "What is the deficiency in our wisdom and in our religion?" He (PBUH) replied, "Your lack of wisdom can be well judged from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to that one man. You do not offer Salat (prayer) for some days and you do not fast (the whole of) Ramadan sometimes, it is a deficiency in religion." [Muslim].

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
23/12/2017

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "In Jannah there is a market to which the people will come every Friday. The northern wind will blow and shower fragrance on their faces and clothes and, consequently, it will enhance their beauty and loveliness. They will then return to their wives who will also have increased in their beauty and loveliness, and their families will say to them: `We swear by Allah that you have been increased in beauty and loveliness since leaving us.' Thereupon they will reply: `We swear by Allah that you have also been increased in beauty and loveliness since we left you.''' [Muslim].

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2017
*Daily Hadith*
25/12/2017

Hudhaifah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) prohibited us from wearing brocade or silk and drinking out of gold or silver vessels and said, "These are meant for them (disbelievers) in this world and for you in the Hereafter." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
31/12/2017

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah the Exalted has said: 'I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved thing with which My slave comes nearer to Me is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (prayer or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him. When I love him I become his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his legs with which he walks; and if he asks (something) from Me, I give him, and if he asks My Protection (refuge), I protect him." [Al-Bukhari].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
07/01/2018

Usamah bin Zaid (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "If you get wind of the outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; and if it breaks out in a land in which you are, do not leave it." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
29/01/2018

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced! May he be disgraced, whose parents, one or both, attain his old age during his life time, and he does not enter Jannah (by rendering being dutiful to them)." [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
02/02/2018

Abu Mas'ud Al-Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) would place his hands upon our shoulders when we would form rows for As-Salat (the prayer) and say, "Stand in straight rows and do not differ among yourselves, or else your hearts will differ due to disaccord. Let those be nearest to me who are mature and endowed with understanding (of the religion), then those who are nearest to them in these respects and then those who are nearest to them". [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
20/02/2018

Abu Hurairah reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, “Satan will come to each one of you and he will say: Who created this and that? He says this until he asks: Who created your Lord? When he comes to this, you should seek refuge in Allah and abandon such thoughts”. [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
21/02/2018

'Uthman bin 'Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it." [Al-Bukhari].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
23/02/2018

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Jannah is nearer to anyone of you than your shoelace, and so is the (Hell) Fire." [Al-Bukhari].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
25/02/2018

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: 'If I had taken this or that step, it would have resulted into such and such,' but say only: 'Allah so determined and did as He willed.' The word 'if' opens the gates of satanic thoughts". [Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
27/02/2018

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "None of you should say: 'My soul has become evil.' He should say: 'My soul is in bad shape.'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
28/02/2018

Umm Habibah (May Allah be pleased with her) the Mother of the Believers reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "A house will be built in Jannah for every Muslim who offers twelve Rak'ah of optional Salat other than the obligatory Salat in a day and a night (to seek the Pleasure of Allah)." [Muslim].

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
13/03/2018

Ibn 'Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "All of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects. The ruler is a guardian of his subjects, the man is a guardian of his family, the woman is a guardian and is responsible for her husband's house and his offsprings; and so all of you are guardians and are responsible for your subjects." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Assalaamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah wa Barakaatuh

This Beautiful Hadith is about Deeds

'Abdur-Rahman bin Abi-Bakrah (RA) narrated from his father that a man said: "O Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him)! Which of the people is the best?" He said: "He whose life is long and his deeds are good." He said: "Then which of the people is the worst?" He said: "He whose life is long and his deeds are bad."

(Jami`at-Tirmidhi, Book 36, Hadith 27)

Jazaakumullaahu Khairan for reading, don't forget to share and have a blessed day �
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
12/04/2018

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Follow the Right Path of Faith strictly, and be steadfast; and keep in mind that none of you can achieve salvation through his (good) actions.'' Someone asked, "Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?'' He (PBUH) said, "Not even me, unless Allah grants me His Mercy and Grace". [Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
13/04/2018

Ibn Mas'ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Whoever recites a letter from the Book of Allah, he will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold reward. I do not say that Alif-Lam-Mim is one letter, but Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter, and Mim is a letter." [At-Tirmidhi]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
15/04/2018

Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) said: I the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "If somebody accuses another of disbelief or calls him the enemy of Allah, such an accusation will revert to him (the accuser) if the accused is innocent." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

2 Likes

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
16/04/2018

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not envy one another; do not inflate prices by overbidding against one another; do not hate one another; do not harbour malice against one another; and do not enter into commercial transaction when others have entered into that (transaction); but be you, O slaves of Allah, as brothers. A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim; he neither oppresses him nor does he look down upon him, nor does he humiliate him. Piety is here, (and he pointed to his chest three times). It is enough evil for a Muslim to hold his Muslim brother in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother-in-faith: his blood, his property and his honour." [Muslim]

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Cc: Abdelkabir

Assalamuakum waramotullah wabarakatuh.
how are you doing? please I wanted to ask you to please create a topic about DAJJAL. because I have realized DAT most our youngsters have never heard or know anything about him, and this is not good at all.

please pardon my errors. jazakhallah khaeran.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
*Daily Hadith*
Bismillahi Walhamdulillahi Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A believer owes another believer five rights: responding to greetings, visiting him in illness, following his funeral, accepting his invitation and saying 'Yarhamuk-Allah (May Allah have mercy on you),' when he says 'Al-hamdu lillahi (Praise be to Allah)' after sneezing." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
Assalamualeikum warramotullah wabarakatuh.
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Alennsar:
Cc: Abde.lkabir

Assalamuakum waramotullah wabarakatuh.
how are you doing? please I wanted to ask you to please create a topic about DAJJAL. because I have realized DAT most our youngsters have never heard or know anything about him, and this is not good at all.

please pardon my errors. jazakhallah khaeran.

Insha Allaah I'll see to that, maybe on Friday insha Allaah, because I'll be busy tomorrow insha Allaah...

1 Like

Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Alennsar(f): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
I av responded to your Mail.

cc: jalal
Re: Let's Go To Allah Before We Will Return To Allah. by Hollawayn05(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
salam Alaykum
Am Ridwan
an AgroPreneur
am in need of cool Muslim sister up for Marriage
someone with The fear of Allah
any tribe is good

#Salam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Was Ali's Compilation Of Quran Rejected And Abu Bakr And Umar Accepted?. / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / A Muslim Marriage In Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.