Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 (1101 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Venue :Old Trafford
Time :1.30 pm Naija time grin
Refree : Kevin Friend
Showing on sky sports 1 Mobdro app.

Manchester United have won all five previous meetings at Old Trafford, scoring 15 goals while conceding just once - Chris Smalling's own goal in the closing seconds of last season.
Bournemouth's only two wins over United in 11 attempts came in the 1984 FA Cup and last season's Premier League.

Manchester United

United are unbeaten in 16 league matches since losing to Chelsea in October (W9, D7). It is the longest run without defeat in the Premier League this season, and the club's best streak since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013.
They are also unbeaten in 20 home games in all competitions (W14, D6).
Jose Mourinho's side have only conceded one goal in their seven matches at Old Trafford in 2017 - a penalty in the 1-1 league draw against Liverpool in January.
On the four previous occasions Manchester United have won the League Cup, they have won their next league fixture by a single-goal margin.
Wayne Rooney has scored in each of his two previous appearances in this fixture. He has gone nine Premier League home matches without a goal, the worst run of his career.
Bournemouth

Bournemouth are in danger of losing five successive league games for the first time since March 2013, when they were in League One.
The Cherries have only earned two points from seven games in 2017, the worst record in the Premier League, and conceded 20 goals - seven more than any other team over the same period.
They could remain winless in their opening eight league matches of a calendar year for the first time since an eventual nine-match streak in 1960.
Eddie Howe's side have conceded at least two goals in 14 of their last 17 league games.
Bournemouth have dropped a league-high 18 points from winning positions this season.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by fedorahat: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Space booked waiting to celebrate our winning like young
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by youngsahito(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Possible line up

Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002

With a fixture pile up of approximately 5 games in the next 15 days, there is good news that Luke Shaw has been recalled to the match day squad, with mykirtayan as the only high profile possible absentee.
Also expect a role for the likes of Bastian, Damian and Rooney
when is makitayan coming back?
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
youngsahito:

According to physio room, he should be fit by March 9 for the UEFA midweek match
I think he will be a substitute midweek to access and bring his fitness level up, for the F.A Cup against Chelsea on March 13.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by youngsahito(m): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

According to physio room, he should be fit by March 9 for the USA midweek match
I think he will be a substitute midweek to access and bring his fitness level up, for the F.A Cup against Chelsea on March 13.
I pray he comes back to face those mouth making Chelsea fans
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
youngsahito:
I pray he comes back to face those mouth making Chelsea fans

I hope so too, I believe Herrera and Zlatan should be given a rest during the midweek too, Energy levels should be our major source of concern

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
youngsahito:
Not sure but i can confirm Luke Shaw will play tommorow according to Mourinhos press conference
The hunt for top 4 begins tommorow as Arsenal or liverpool must drop points
It's a must win game for us
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
bettercreature:
Not sure but i can confirm Luke Shaw will play tommorow according to Mourinhos press conference
The hunt for top 4 begins tommorow as Arsenal or liverpool must drop points
It's a must win game for us

I hope we utilize this opportunity as its an opportunity for us to move out of the sticky sixth position, as you rightly said, one in or both of Arsenal and Liverpool must go down

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by bettercreature(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I hope we utilize this opportunity as its an opportunity for us to move out of the sticky sixth position, so you rightly said, one in or both of Arsenal and Liverpool must go down
Liverpool is officially out of top 5,they have played one more game and still a point ahead of us
They can only regain the spot if they beat arsenal and we lose to city tho we dont know when the postponed city game will be played
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
bettercreature:
Liverpool is officially out of top 5,they have played one more game and still a point ahead of us
They can only regain the spot if they beat arsenal and we lose to city tho we dont know when the postponed city game will be played
Let's not be too forward, even though thats what I hope for.
Though I will gladly sacrifice the top 4 slots for the Europa trophy, and of course for knocking Chelsea out of the FA Cup

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by bettercreature(m): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Let's not be too forward, even though thats what I hope for.
Though I will gladly sacrifice the top 4 slots for the Europa trophy, and of course for knocking Chelsea out of the FA Cup
Ofcourse! Europa league will give us trophy+champion league spot.
We can beat chelsea they are weaker than first half of the season
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
bettercreature:
Ofcourse! Europa league will give us trophy+champion league spot.
We can beat chelsea they are weaker than first half of the season
I don't doubt their weakness.
Am more concerned about the effects of fatigue on my dear team, the managers reluctance to rotate key players like Herrera, Pogba, Valencia and Zlatan more often and the current loss of concentration from our defense.
We were found wanting against Southampton, while against Blackburn, that guy on dreads ran the defence ragged till Pogba entered and he faded, I hope Phil Jones will be fully fit by then.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by aztvseries: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
I hope we get a top four finish so we can be in the champions league
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by optional1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
i no b manu make i just siddon dey watch dem.... Before Blues match start.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
optional1:
i no b manu make i just siddon dey watch dem.... Before Blues match start.
No matter how long it takes me.
No matter how hard it is.
I will find you and make sure you fall in love with United.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by optional1(f): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

No matter how long it takes me.
No matter how hard it is.
I will find you and make sure you fall in love with United.

lolz

keep trying ok

Btw way TheSlyone2 and Martin124 make una come una thread oh i don go.... Call me wen match finish.
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
optional1:

lolz

keep trying ok

Btw way TheSlyone2 and Martin124 make una come una thread oh i don go.... Call me wen match finish.
I hear u
Re: EPL: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth 4th March 2017 by sirfee(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Glory! Glory! Man United.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Fabrice Muamba!!! / Real Madrid Overtake Manchester United In Football Rich List / Rabiu Ibrahim Leaves Sporting Lisbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.