Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? (1456 Views)

OJUJU - A New Flick From C.J 'Fiery' Obasi / Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? / The Sacrifice Trailer (short Horror Flick, Looking For Actors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? by Super(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2005
Am a die hard fan of the books by c. s lewis.i read all the books,now Disney just released the movie and there's this controversy on whether its a christian flick or harmless adventure .the author of the books was a well known christian evangelist. smiley
Re: Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? by yomflo(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2006
i've played the game and haven't watched the movie, cheesy the game is not only the bomb but it's also the missile. I hope to finish it soonest.  cool
Re: Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? by gem87(f): 7:33pm On May 31, 2006
i don't see nything about christianity in dat movie!
well i've just seen the lion, witch n wardrobe
my opinion is based on dat, hvnt read the books yet
Re: Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? by tpiadotcom: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2015
Super:
there's this controversy on whether its a christian flick or harmless adventure .the author of the books was a well known christian evangelist. smiley

he's a theologian I think, not necessarily an evangelist.
Re: Chronicles of narnia: christian flick or fantasy adventure? by tpiadotcom: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2015
gem87:
i don't see nything about christianity in dat movie!
well i've just seen the lion, witch n wardrobe
my opinion is based on dat, hvnt read the books yet

TLWW and the last book in the series have some Christian overtones, generally speaking.

I would not solely classify the books as Christian however. They cover a wide range of topics.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Ed0 Phono No / Why I Was Rejected As Papa Ajasco / Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.