Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed (42880 Views)

Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / Obasanjo Receives Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by ChangeIsCostant: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is Enugu not Kano.... Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was in Enugu state yesterday to plead with the state government on behalf of the Northerners that are selling cattle in the state, as the State Governor is intending to demolish their market. The former governor of Kano state was warmly welcomed by a crowd of citizens who gathered to receive him.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/kwankwaso-storms-enugu-over-northern.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by ChangeIsCostant: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by softmind24: 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
cool
Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by CplusJason: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
DeAvenger:
Kwankwaso Nigeria's president 2019
Is he healthy enough? Remember the last two from that region. grin

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by muykem: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am at lost on what Igbo actually want.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Aufbauh(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Iyam tempted to join the team Idonbilivit cheesy

This has shown us that most of Liepob ranting and rambling is an "Online kicking".

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by sarrki(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
He's wasting his precious time

Nigerians will speak by next year

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by SalamRushdie: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by themonk(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When Igbo governors go to Kano to appeal on behalf of endangered Igbo in the north is this how they are received?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by sarrki(m): 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ask Google

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by anibi9674: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
these are his people not iboe's. aboki welcome aboki no problem.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kwankwaso has started campaigning for 2019 already

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by muykem: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is original slavery mentality. They are killing your people and you are still hailing them because of politics you dont even know how to play
SalamRushdie:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Amarabae(f): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
LIARS! These are not Igbos But Hausa/Fulani community in Enugu that are welcoming him.
They have a big population in Enugu.

172 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
muykem:
This is original slavery mentality. They are killing your people and you are still hailing them because of politics you dont even know how to play
it is the hausa/fulani community that are welcoming him.
You that know how to play politics, has it reduced the poverty rate in your region?

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
According to ipob, they are "slaves" and not true biafrans. cheesy

Just love the way those who refer to themselves as "ipob yoots" reason. cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
An ipob yoot is already pissed and is denying his brothers already. I didn't see that angle coming.

From all the online braggadocio, one would have thought not a single Hausa or Fulani man resides in the Five Villages. cheesy

In fact, let us just take it the pics were taken in Niger Republic. cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nukualofa: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2017
muykem:
Are those people igbo or your eyes can't see clear

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nukualofa: 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
According to ipob, they are "slaves" and not true biafrans. cheesy

Just love the way those who refer to themselves as "ipob yoots" reason. cheesy
Boy use your eyes. It's not for fancy. Mere looking at those people will show you that they are Hausa.

Sometimes i pray that girl comes back to help your ministry

29 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nukualofa: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
An ipob yoot is already pissed and is denying his brothers already. I didn't see that angle coming.

From all the online braggadocio, one would have thought not a single Hausa or Fulani man resides in the Five Villages. cheesy

In fact, let us just take it the pics were taken in Niger Republic. cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nukualofa:
Boy use your eyes. It's not for fancy. Mere looking at those people will show you that they are Hausa.

Sometimes i pray that girl comes back to help your ministry
I can't see their eyes but I can see the shape of their heads. cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by IPOB123london: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
muykem: 7:24pm

listen Igbos are not ordinary black DNA; dnt be lost

observe how Kwakwaso is so relaxed that he lost his way

we are cool people; we are not like agberos and boko harem hausa fulani u are used to in lagos and kano

for once kiss the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
Iyam tempted to join the team Idonbilivit cheesy

This has shown us that most of Liepob ranting and rambling is an "Online kicking".
You dey mind dem. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by Nukualofa: 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
I can't see their eyes but I can see the shape of their heads. cheesy
Their heads looks like yours grin

Let me deliver you from heartbreak

30 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by omenkaLives(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
To protect their "online reputation" and their bragging tradition, they even had to admit Hausa's have a "large population" in Enugu. grin

I bet Enugu is about to be CONQUERED just like they "conquered Kwara". cheesy

LiePob, learn some manners and stop insulting everyone. More often than not, you always tend to, by fate, assume the same position as that of those you insult. wink

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by jamislaw(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kwankwasiya amana even beafraud people de fill am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by ShootToKill: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
All I see are northerners hailing their brother. Look closely, see people wearing babariga.

In yorubaland, every kamorudeen and Mutiu will be on the streets, crowd will be 10 times larger.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by CriminalIkedi: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
To protect their "online reputation" and their bragging tradition, they even had to admit Hausa's have a "large population" in Enugu. grin

I bet Enugu is about to be CONQUERED just like they "conquered Kwara". cheesy

LiePob, learn some manners and stop insulting everyone. More often than not, you always tend to, by fate, assume the same position as that of those you insult. wink

15 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by CriminalIkedi: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShootToKill:
All I see are northerners hailing their brothers. In yorubaland, every kamorudeen and Mutiu will be on the streets, crowd will be 10 times larger.

This one is always scared of the North. Abooki visit Enugu and he is already screaming Yoruba. Dont you have any shame at all?

27 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by PFRB: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
anibi9674:
these are his people not iboe's. aboki welcome aboki no problem.

Kwankwanso is an Igbo man and he knows it.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed by idee91: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Amana

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) / Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom / Akin Alabi Joins Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.