Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order (7753 Views)

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Take your time and read again, madam
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
I have read it and I maintain you all should get your emotions in check. Every disgruntled woman isn't a feminist.
Were they with a feminist badge I ask again?

Marry the kind of women you want, simple!!!

Better go and call those rapists, corrupt politicians, kidnappers...etc to order. They're worse menace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Some of you need to get your emotions in check.
A group of women gather for a campaign and you tag them feminist? Were they with a badge or you're so obsessed with feminism?

Why this issue of feminism gives you guys sleepless night is beyond me. Are you so insecure that you're constantly on the lookout for a woman to Lord over?
Marry the kind of woman you want, there are millions to billions of women in Nigeria, Africa...and the world. If you don't see your ideal woman in Nigeria, check Mozambique!

Everyday on front page, one rape news or the other, kidnap, murder...and your problem is that woman no gree cook? Nawa!
Cases of rape, kidnap, murder are crimes against the state. So, it's a collective problem. Now that of a woman saying she won't cook for her man is not a collective problem, it's personal, so I don't see the need for you to even bring such things in this discourse.

However, since you readily believe some men are on the look out for who to lord over, I suggest you look for a man to lord over and stop showing you lack basic comprehension skill. smiley

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:
I have read it and I maintain you all should get your emotions in check. Every disgruntled woman isn't a feminist.
Were they with a feminist badge I ask again?

Marry the kind of women you want, simple!!!

Better go and call those rapists, corrupt politicians, kidnappers... etc to order. They're worse menace.
So feminist carry badge? Still the same, the bolded has absolutely nothing to do with this discourse.

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShaqFu:
Cases of rape, kidnap, murder are crimes against the state. So, it's a collective problem. Now that of a woman saying she won't cook for her man is not a collective problem, it's personal, so I don't see the need for you to even bring such things in this discourse.

However, since you readily believe some men are on the look out for who to lord over, I suggest you look for a man to lord over and stop showing you lack basic comprehension skill. smiley
If a woman doesn't want to cook, marry the one that can cook na. After all, not every man can provide, men have been cheating on their wives...all personal. Did any one campaign against that?

You lack more comprehension skills dear. It's simple as, marry your kind of woman!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
You all can keep hovering here, waiting for any post that doesn't go down well with you to jump on... grin.
Stop whining, be more discerning...marry a good wife. The kind of wife that won't be influenced by some 'feminist' group. Sorry ehn...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:

If a woman doesn't want to cook, marry the one that can cook na. After all, not every man can provide, men have been cheating on their wives...all personal. Did any one campaign against that?

You lack more comprehension skills dear. It's simple as, marry your kind of woman!!!
"Men have been cheating on their wives" Now that's you generalising when we know for a fact that not all men cheat.

For sure, I'll marry a woman who can cook and take care of our house, I don't need you to tell me this. As for those women who chose to rant about not cooking for their husbands, they shouldn't come crying on social media and cry wolf when sh1t hits the fan.

So, since you generalised, It's safe to say you're the one who lack simple comprehension skill cos if you don't, you wouldn't have made such a comment.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShaqFu:
"Men have been cheating on their wives" Now that's you generalising when we know for a fact that not all men cheat.

For sure, I'll marry a woman who can cook and take care of our house, I don't need you to tell me this. As for those women who chose to rant about not cooking for their husbands, they shouldn't come crying on social media and cry wolf when sh1t hits the fan.

So, since you generalised, It's safe to say you're the one who lack simple comprehension skill cos if you don't, you wouldn't have made such a comment.
I'm out... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by sisisioge: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
OP, you sound just like the slave-driver the supposed feminist were warning about. Your overzealous admonish of the writers is a giveaway of the self-interested male in you. The world has greatly changed from what it used to be. Gone are the days when women had no voice. The gender roles have gone beyond what we knew it to be...It's no longer simple to say who should do what.

Anyways, a woman old enough to leave her family to live with a man in matrimony or other arrangements should be wise enough to choose to be his cook, maid , flygirl etc or otherwise. An adult woman can choose to be married, unmarried, straight, bi-sexxual , hommmoseexual etc. There are several choices these days...There will be even more in a few years to come. The well-wishes, thread openers and counter thread openers can only advise, an adult would live according to his or her beliefs.

Whew! I know say you thrive on arguments Oga sir...I just say make I talk small go sleep ni o. May we all enjoy the coolness the rains brought with it tonight... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
pocohantas:
You all can keep hovering here, waiting for any post that doesn't go down well with you to jump on... grin.
Stop whining, be more discerning...marry a good wife. The kind of wife that won't be influenced by some 'feminist' group. Sorry ehn...
"men are cheats". This came from you. Now how can you know who is discerning and who isn't when you still generalise like this?

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
sisisioge:
OP, you sound just like the slave-driver the supposed feminist were warning about. Your overzealous admonish of the writers is a giveaway of the self-interested male in you. The world has greatly changed from what it used to be. Gone are the days when women had no voice. The gender roles have gone beyond what we knew it to be...It's no longer simple to say who should do what.

Anyways, a woman old enough to leave her family to live with a man in matrimony or other arrangements should be wise enough to choose to be his cook, maid , flygirl etc or otherwise. An adult woman can choose to be married, unmarried, straight, bi-sexxual , hommmoseexual etc. There are several choices these days...There will be even more in a few years to come. The well-wishes, thread openers and counter thread openers can only advise, an adult would live according to his or her beliefs.

Whew! I know say you thrive on arguments Oga sir...I just say make I talk small go sleep ni o. May we all enjoy the coolness the rains brought with it tonight... grin
So, if your husband choose not to pay your kids school fees you'll be okay with it?

6 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Be prepared to have a co-wife

He'll need a wife first before he could Co wife grin

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
RadiantBae:

He'll need a wife first before he could Co wife grin
Well, I.wish you well Ma'am cheesy
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Where do hackneyed tripe such as this belong? I'll tell you --- in the cold, lampless dungeons of irrelevance is where.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
[s]
sisisioge:

[/s]
Is it that some of you are suffering from comprehension problem?

I doubt you even understand the concept of FEMINISM, because what you and your kind are displaying is frustration.

Go read the thread again and understand.

Please do note that I have no intention of pleading with some misguided female folks, this thread clearly target our sensible sisters, wives and mothers, who are in their majority and deserve the best.

My dear, Tonye has never told you or any of your kind not to continue in your embittered path, that is meaningless. My target are the young ladies and reasonable women, which my mother and 5 sisters are part of.

Thanks Dear!

4 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShaqFu:
So, if your husband choose not to pay your kids school fees you'll be okay with it?

When did the kids belong to 1 parent? How does not cooking for him justify him not wanting education for their children? You'll are clutching on straws. Learn how to cook the same way your wives go to work. This isn't a battle of the sexs. Some women no longer want the traditional gender roles, they want to work and they want their husbands to share in the duties at home. Some women are happy being stay at home mums (not as many). Get with the changing times and equip your sons with skills that will work in the changing times. Or sit back and complain about the changes. Your choice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by sisisioge: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Is it that some of you are suffering from comprehension problem?

I doubt you even understand the concept of FEMINISM, because what you and your kind are displaying are frustration.

Go read the thread again and understand.

Please do note that I have no intention of pleading with some misguided female folks, this thread clearly target our sensible sisters, wives and mothers, who are in their majority and deserve the best.

My dear, Tonye has never told you or any of your kind not to continue in your embittered path, that is meaningless. My target are the young ladies and reasonable women, which my mother and 5 sisters are part of.

Thanks Dear!

grin grin grin grin I knew it!

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, I.wish you well Ma'am cheesy

My hubby loves to cook and he's a better cook than me so I'm already blessed but thanks all the same. smiley

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
RadiantBae:

When did the kids belong to 1 parent? How does not cooking for him justify him not wanting education for their children? You'll are clutching on straws. Learn how to cook the same way your wives go to work. This isn't a battle of the sexs. Some women no longer want the traditional gender roles, they want to work and they want their husbands to share in the duties at home. Some women are happy being stay at home mums (not as many). Get with the changing times and equip your sons with skills that will work in the changing times. Or sit back and complain about the changes. Your choice.
It all has to do with 'choice' my dear. I mean, since the woman, according to what the lady I quoted said, can choose to be whatever she wants to be, so I wondered why can't the man choose also?

Beside, I can cook. In fact, in matters surrounding the home, the only thing I can't do is birth a baby and breast feed a baby, Savvy? grin
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by pocohantas(f): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
How can someone type this epistle with that tone and say he isn't pained? Denial is the first stage sha
cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
ShaqFu:
It all has to do with 'choice' my dear. I mean, since the woman, according to what the lady I quoted said, can choose to be whatever she wants to be, so I wondered why can't the man choose also?

Beside, I can cook. In fact, in matters surrounding the home, the only thing I can't do is birth a baby and breast feed a baby, Savvy? grin

Education for your children isn't a choice! It's a necessity. You could've used him choosing not to sleep with her as an example but being a man you couldn't possibly consider that tongue

If you can cook and run a house then I don't see your objections. Let her birth and breast feed the children. cheesy grin are you married? I have a sister with a high paying job who can't cook or clean to save her life! Her body is on fleek and her bank account is full... I'd like to introduce her to a man who can complete her embarassed

4 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
RadiantBae:

My hubby loves to cook and he's a better cook than me so I'm already blessed but thanks all the same. smiley
My Lady knows the relationship between us and I'm sure she enjoys it.

My father sometimes Cook for the house back then despite his busy Police schedule but my. mother knows that it is her primary responsibility. I believe in pampering and assisting my lady, in fact, I practice it with my lady. That is love!

But what your kind are agitating for is simply display of frustration.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin I knew it!
tongue tongue
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My Lady knows the relationship between us and I'm sure she enjoys it.

My father sometimes Cook for the house back then despite his busy Police schedule but my. mother knows that it is her primary responsibility. I believe in pampering and assisting my lady, in fact, I practice it with my lady. That is love!

But what your kind are agitating for is simply display of frustration.

Lol. Cooking isn't my primary role... birthing the children is the only primary role of a woman in a relationship. #wifenotcook

My hubby cooks ALL the time because he enjoys it. I clean up after him but cooking our 3 meals is his pleasure and leisure. I assist him when I want to treat him. The point I'm making is the world is changing. Because things are done differently doesn't make it bad. If you are happy with the way your home is run then don't worry about how other people do it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
RadiantBae:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you never know boyz.....
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
RadiantBae:

Lol. Cooking isn't my primary role... birthing the children is the only primary role of a woman in a relationship. #wifenotcook

My hubby cooks ALL the time because he enjoys it. I clean up after him but cooking our 3 meals is his pleasure and leisure. I assist him when I want to treat him. The point I'm making is the world is changing. Because things are done differently doesn't make it bad. If you are happy with the way your home is run then don't worry about how other people do it.
Your husband ALWAYS COOK?
Well that is the arrangement of your family and I have no objection or opinion.

However, that is not the subject!

The issue is that the embittered souls parading as feminists aim is to cause unnecessary controversy that is capable of causing breakdown of the marriage institution.

Do note that my article is never for the embittered souls but strictly for the sensible ladies who are in majority.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you never know boyz.....

Boyz? I'm dealing with a man cool

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

'' my hubby'' you too dey lie. For how long will that guy continue to cook? All the best.

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

Boyz? I'm dealing with a man cool
boy or man, still the same guy.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Your husband ALWAYS COOK?
Well that is the arrangement of your family and I have no objection or opinion.

However, that is not the subject!

The issue is that the embittered souls parading as feminists aim is to cause unnecessary controversy that is capable of causing breakdown of the marriage institution.

Do note that my article is never for the embittered souls but strictly for the sensible ladies who are in majority.
tonye, free her. Let her carry her fake mentality to her consider feminists/hubby, time with tell who is on the right side.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ShaqFu: 12:16am On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

Education for your children isn't a choice! It's a necessity. You could've used him choosing not to sleep with her as an example but being a man you couldn't possibly consider that tongue
According to whom? Are you to now choose for me what I decide to do with my kids? Come on. And I can damn well choose what to say cos it's a choice as well, just like sleeping with her and cheating on her, after all, if she's free to choose to be homosexual, why can't I choose not to educate the kids. She can do it, can't she? tongue

If you can cook and run a house then I don't see your objections. Let her birth and breast feed the children. cheesy grin
There's no objection at all as long as she isn't nagging and the lazy type.

are you married?
No. I'm not. I'm as single as the alphabet 'I'.

I have a sister with a high paying job who can't cook or clean to save her life! Her body is on fleek and her bank account is full... I'd like to introduce her to a man who can complete her embarassed
Is she willing to be cheated on? If she is, then feel free to introduce her to me.

A woman who can't cook and clean to save her life, who also have a 'fleek' body will most likely find herself recounting 'The Tale of Tiwa Savage'.

You game? grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conflict Between Family And Career. / My Marriage Is Hell On Earth / Is America The Right Place To Train A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.