Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order (7780 Views)

Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Mar 04, 2017
CodeineSKroches:
tonye, free her. Let her carry her fake mentality to her consider feminists/hubby, time with tell who is on the right side.
Funny enough most of these e-tigers are as gentle as doves in the house of some brutal men... lol!

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Funny enough most of these e-tigers are as gentle as doves in the house of some brutal men... lol!

yes of course, abi you want make they beat the hell out of feminism for her body. #say no to domestic violence.
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 1:56am On Mar 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I suppose you aren't suffering from comprehension disorder. If you are, I can't help it.

If this is what you can come with after reading a post that was written in simple grammar, then I plead that you institute lawsuits against your English Language teachers from primary to tertiary institutions
What did I write that caused another outburst from you? Besides I see that you are battling several insecurities because you won't bring a Facebook campaign on NL and tag it feminists when you don't have a clue if those behind it are feminists.

Does the feminist name give you that many nightmares? Are you a coward that you can't plan a showdown on Facebook and fight the campaign in its territory. Or are you afraid that you will expose your crazy mindset in the process and be widely exposed as a local chauvinist? Instead you came on NL to bash women in the family section. What exactly is your problem? Get to the bottom of your issues and fix it. This has nothing to do with feminists! The point of this topic, in family section with such a tag still remains seriously unclear!

You need to fix yourself and work on yourself first before trying to lecture us here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

What did I write that caused another outburst from you? Besides I see that you are battling several insecurities because you won't bring a Facebook campaign on NL and tag it feminists when you don't have a clue if those behind it are feminists.

Does the feminist name give you that many nightmares? Are you a coward that you can't plan a showdown on Facebook and fight the campaign in its territory. Or are you afraid that you will expose your crazy mindset in the process and be widely exposed as a local chauvinist? Instead you came on NL to bash women in the family section. What exactly is your problem? Get to the bottom of your issues and fix it. This has nothing to do with feminists! The point of this topic, in family section with such a tag still remains seriously unclear!

You need to fix yourself and work on yourself first before trying to lecture us here.
What are you saying madam? This is so off point Dear! Only in the imagination of your mind did you read where I bash women, something I will never do being that I am a proud Son of my mother, Lover to my girl, brother to my sisters and relative of other female folks.

When it comes to the real concept of feminism, I Tonye is a strong believer and advocate, but some of you misguided ladies are not practising feminism but displaying bitterness and frustration.

FYI the post was first published on my FB wall....

But again, you need comprehension lessons Ma

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying madam? This is so off point Dear! Only in the imagination of your mind did you read where I bash women, something I will never do being that I am a proud Son of my mother, Lover to my girl, brother to my sisters and relative of other female folks.

When it comes to the real concept of feminism, I Tonye is a strong believer and advocate, but some of you misguided ladies are not practising feminism but displaying bitterness and frustration.

FYI the post was first published on my FB wall....

But again, you need comprehension lessons Ma
Ok, since I don't comprehend your intentions and motives, what is this your outburst doing on NL? Something that started on Facebook? What do you mean by some of YOU misguided women.

What makes you think we are misguided here? Why the provocation of the women here? What really is the point of your outburst It's still unclear? Plus who died and made you a lecturer on how women should handle their individual homes? Who died and made you a guide of all women?

You are relying on your small mindedness to make your so called outbursts and you are jumping into conclusions on issues you have no deep understanding of. You come here to insult and lecture us when we are just minding our business here.

Are your frustrated or what is your problem? I really will like to know! One just doesn't attack others and write such long essays without provocation of some sort or a cause somewhere. Why don't you consider the whole situation and really understand that this outburst is completely unreasonable and should bother the average person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 2:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Grabs Pepsi and popcorn,this fight wee bee very sweet.

Pls E-tigress....i think you are not making sense.the op never insulted women.

3 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:07am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:

I assume you are not referring to me. As I don't remember ever noticing you on NL. Please crawl back into whatever cowardly and dim witted low life hole you crawled out of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:16am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

I assume you are not referring to me. As I don't remember ever noticing you on NL. Please crawl back into whatever cowardly and dim witted low life hole you crawled out of.
Ignored!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:24am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:

Ignored!
Then you should have shut your mouth up and not try to cowardly find trouble here! Who called you or cares about your opinion on the sidelines. It's better you go and focus on your home where you are enduring terrible physical , verbal and mental abuse. Stick to your pathetic diary here on NL to make your husband see you in a Submissive light, so you can keep living the lie you are living. Please stick to your side and your hustle. Don't you dare attempt to drag me into your low self esteem madness campaign to keep your crumbled and pathetic marriage. Maintain your lane as I no send you! I will drag you ni!

7 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

Then you should have shut your mouth up and not try to cowardly find trouble here! Who called you or cares about your opinion on the sidelines. It's better you go and focus on your home where you are enduring terrible physical , verbal and mental abuse. Stick to your pathetic diary here on NL to make your husband see you in a Submissive light, so you can keep living the lie you are living. Please stick to your side and your hustle. Don't you dare attempt to drag me into your low self esteem madness campaign to keep your crumbled and pathetic marriage. Maintain your lane as I no send you! I will drag you ni!
you rant too much madam.are you also one of the feminist?to be candid...no insult intended,but you are not making SENSE.

7 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Take a chilled trip...continue with your meaningless rants...when you are dine...please be kind enough to ring me.like tonye rightly pointed out...you need help.now get your turkeylike bu.tt outta my face.Nansense mgbeke feeling funky!

4 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:38am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
you rant too much madam.are you also one of the feminist?to be candid...no insult intended,but you are not making SENSE.
You can never understand. It is above your IQ. I mean you are the one rejoicing and opening a diary about your humiliation. And how you have dehumanized yourself so the abuse can stop. You need psychological help my dear. Not instigating fights on NL out of bitterness on how terrible and pathetic your life is. Your diary is at best cringe worthy! The fact that you carry your madness from inside your house to NL by opening a pathetic diary for your husband to read shows that you are still in HELL. You are already on the ground, I don't believe in further injuring the critically damaged. Shame on you!

10 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:40am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
Take a chilled trip...continue with your meaningless rants...when you are dine...please be kind enough to ring me.like tonye rightly pointed out...you need help.now get your turkeylike bu.tt outta my face.Nansense mgbeke feeling funky!
You are mentally insane. Dem don beat you commot brain from your head. Even insult all your family join. You are pathetic. Your husband does not give a damn about you. No amount of diaries on NL will change that. Welcome to reality.

8 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

You can never understand. It is above your IQ. I mean you are the one rejoicing and opening a diary about your humiliation. And how you have dehumanized yourself so the abuse can stop. You need psychological help my dear. Not instigating fights on NL out of bitterness on how terrible and pathetic your life is. Your diary is at best cringe worthy! The fact that you carry your madness from inside your house to NL by opening a pathetic diary for your husband to read shows that you are still in HELL. You are already on the ground, I don't believe in further injuring the critically damaged. Shame on you!
PAINED...struck a nerve.madam is there any need giving you undeserved attention?you don't worth it.you are just one old pained akata.my dear...ayam done with you!madam E-tigress.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Embittered feminist.always looking for who to beg money from in Nigeria.madam E-tigress that is always spewing rubbish.

Kontinue...oniranu.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:49am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
PAINED...struck a nerve.madam is there any need giving you undeserved attention?you don't worth it.you are just one old pained akata.my dear...ayam done with you!madam E-tigress.
Pained over what though? You E-mouse. Frustrated and battered women on her wits end and in a last ditch effort to save a mentally, physically and psychologically damaging marriage. You are a charity case and you need serious help. Your husband will still always disrespect you. Please when everything scatter be sure to use this name to lament. Don't come under anonymous to write touching stories. Hahahahaha. Kai! You don't even have shame. So desperate and sad. You now brought your madness my way. You no see another person try your nonsense acting for your husband in this whole NL. Na me? Correct rat wey miss road. Every sane person has avoided your pathetic thread but you still don't get it. They will soon kill you or break all your teeth and remove your eyes before you gather sense to run for your life. You better memorize social help numbers now. You may not have eyes or teeth when the time to get help comes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:52am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
Embittered feminist.always looking for who to beg money from in Nigeria.madam E-tigress that is always spewing rubbish.

Kontinue...oniranu.
Who begged money from you? Someone that cannot afford to free yourself from an abusive life. I am sure you will die of hunger if you are to stand on your own. Judging by your IQ here, I don't think you can survive using your brain. You don't even have money to save yourself, talkless of giving anyone. Lmao. After your husband has given all your ancestors name. You are so shameless and have lost all your sense.

8 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 3:54am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

Pained over what though? You E-mouse. Frustrated and battered women on her wits end and in a last ditch effort to save a mentally, physically and psychologically damaging marriage. You are a charity case and you need serious help. Your husband will still always disrespect you. Please when everything scatter be sure to use this name to lament. Don't come under anonymous to write touching stories. Hahahahaha. Kai! You don't even have shame. So desperate and sad. You now brought your madness my way. You no see another person try your nonsense acting for your husband in this whole NL. Na me? Correct rat wey miss road. Every sane person has avoided your pathetic thread but you still don't get it. They will soon kill you or break all your teeth and remove your eyes before you gather sense to run for your life. You better memorize social help numbers now. You may not have eyes or teeth when the time to get help comes.
I pity you...honestly I do.you need help!take it from me.you urgently needs help.

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 3:58am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
I pity you...honestly I do.you need help!take it from me.you urgently needs help.
Na so. You are the one that is battered, frustrated, and on NL rejoicing on how you have taught your completely unhinged husband to learn to insult you and your family less. Your family obviously sold you into marriage to eat. Otherwise you will not be there enduring beatings and insults. Big fool. I never chop that is boasting that she feeds someone. Your family don chop? You are shameless and a big fool. You need help and you need to take your mad husband with you. You have lost it so much that you open a pathetic diary detailing your shamelessness and your failure in marrying a mad man with no proper home training. Dunce.

8 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 4:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Baby124...better go continue your cheating spree with COUGAR.

You have misled lots of young ladies here with your insane views and comments.what sort of a woman are you?Don't you hav any decorum?always attacking people when told the truth.like I earlier said....i pity you,most especially your kids and husband?how do they cope with a woman like you as a mother?

Madam E-tigress.

6 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 4:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Old feminist misleading young minds.your comments are stale.Gosh are you always this stupid?or you are making an effort to be grin grin grin grin grin.

You just keep ranting without making sense. tongue tongue tongue.

6 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
Baby124...better go continue your cheating spree with COUGAR.

You have misled lots of young ladies here with your insane views and comments.what sort of a woman are you?Don't you hav any decorum?always attacking people when told the truth.like I earlier said....i pity you,most especially your kids and husband?how do they cope with a woman like you as a mother?

Madam E-tigress.
Hahahaha. Na so. Cougar abi... look my dear you need to escape from that abusive marriage you are in. You are in HELL and you are lashing out at people that have happy. Homes and a working system. Your forced proclamations on NL on how wonderful and virtuous you are will not change the fact that you are in a sad and terrible marriage. Your husband despises you and your family. I can understand your frustration that you lack love, affection and security in your marriage. You keep coming back to drop cowardly comments after you have proclaimed that you are done commenting here. Truth hurts! In a few years time your husband will move in the love of his life! Fact! Oh, we both know he's cheating on you badly that is why you opened that diary for attention. It screams "don't you see me? I am wonderful and better than all the women you actually love". Your life is sad. I don't need to insult you more because you are already in your own HELL. It suits snakes like you too!

8 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 4:11am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:
Old feminist misleading young minds.your comments are stale.Gosh are you always this stupid?or you are making an effort to be grin grin grin grin grin.

You just keep ranting without making sense. tongue tongue tongue.
Your husband is still bashing your brains out though and calling your mother names now. So who are you fooling. I bet you are crying your eyes out at all the truth. You probably never had someone tell you. You are damaged my dear. Seek help!

7 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by ahnie: 4:30am On Mar 04, 2017
baby124:

Your husband is still bashing your brains out though and calling your mother names now. So who are you fooling. I bet you are crying your eyes out at all the truth. You probably never had someone tell you. You are damaged my dear. Seek help!
The truth they say...Hurts!I can picture you panting upandan grin grin grin grin angry grin grin replying my post with your overbleached roasted plantainlike fingers.muchechechechemucheche.#winks#

Final bullets#baby124 you need help,take it from me.you rant too much,and always not making sense(fact)you are filled with so much biles.you need to work on your self esteem.is there need arguing with you?you don't worth it grin grin grin grin grin grin.tonyebarcanista sorry for derailing your thread.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by baby124: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:

The truth they say...Hurts!I can picture you panting upandan grin grin grin grin angry grin grin replying my post with your overbleached roasted plantainlike fingers.muchechechechemucheche.#winks#

Final bullets#baby124 you need help,take it from me.you rant too much,and always not making sense(fact)you are filled with so much biles.you need to work on your self esteem.is there need arguing with you?you don't worth it grin grin grin grin grin grin.tonyebarcanista sorry for derailing your thread.
But are you not being abused in all ways? What truth did you say here? I don't understand? Your life is miserable and you are in an abusivr marriage. What is to be learnt from you or taken seriously? You are the pained one ranting when no one noticed you. Talking to yourself in a much ignored diary. Everyone left you to rant and let your frustrations out but your brought your madness to me.

You are a sad and pathetic case.I am not the one lashing out and frustrated. Or in HELL like you. See how you lost your cool here and typing incoherently like you are finally mad. You even lied here about Cougar, when I am sure the reason your husband is battering you like bata drum daily is because you must have yanshed your way through NL. Only those who have had sex with Cougar can think everyone else is like them. You must be one of his conquests. Hahahahaha. Look don't let me be the cause of more beating for you today!

You are damaged goods now, So you can only speak from a place of deep pain and anger after your husband has shifted your brain with blows. Hahahahahaha. Please go back to your diary and rant so your husband can notice you when he takes a break from giving his girlfriend's head. While you sit at home writing a diary. Men your life don pafuka already! Like I said, you are on the ground and have been debased.

You say I bleach? Lol, you must mistake me with your husband's mistresses. The ones that are responsible for the big sadness in your life.

8 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

Lol. Cooking isn't my primary role... birthing the children is the only primary role of a woman in a relationship. #wifenotcook

My hubby cooks ALL the time because he enjoys it. I clean up after him but cooking our 3 meals is his pleasure and leisure. I assist him when I want to treat him. The point I'm making is the world is changing. Because things are done differently doesn't make it bad. If you are happy with the way your home is run then don't worry about how other people do it.
@bold hmmm
What kind of a married man makes cooking 3 meals everyday his pleasure? undecided

I know it is good for a man to assist his wife, but not the way your husband is doing it.

I always tell men of this generation to be careful about the kind of woman they settle down with, because considerable number of women of this generation lacks morals & are extremely lazy.

If not, how can a woman come online to boastfully say her husband cooks for the family all the time, while she practically does nothing...if i may ask what are u teaching your daughters? None of my sisters will dare make such a comment in the presence of mum.

Without wishing to sound obnoxious, it doesn't reflect well on u as a mother. How do your mum feels when she comes for a visit & see your husband doing the cooking all the time?

I really don't know what this generation is turning into.

The real wives are our mothers

5 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by izzou(m): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2017
This thread has been derailed with utmost foolishness and the inability to comprehend from some so called "married women"

angry

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2017
The problem here is simple.

Nigerian foods are unnecessarily complicated. Dry, fry, shallow fry, boil in a pot containing food that includes other ingredients whose preparation takes 3hours undecided

Anyone would get frustrated after some time.

So long as I have edible things around the house, I'll cook and eat within 30 minutes cool Fresh food anytime anyone is hungry.

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2017
ahnie:

May God bless you my dear! Even me sel begin de wonder. I think the problem of that sister is not ordinary. She needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Eddygourdo(m): 7:34am On Mar 04, 2017
These are online blabbings, they do not reflect thhe opinions of women or men in reality, let the online feminists keep foaming in the mouth, just as they can't force one to wife them in accepttance of their gibberish, also same can be said of how they can't be forced into normalcy. Everyone tells lies online, many claim everything to push and wwin their arguements, just as a man has a right to seek whatever. Qualities he wants in a wife I believe same should apply to women too. If she wants a cook, then goodluck finding such a man. The woman I want in life I have found her and she is everything I seek. The day she changes from what I thought I soought out from the crowd, I will simple good and continue the search. Every aboki with him own kettle. Peace
Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2017
@Baby124 you don't have to go personal on Ahnie over her comment. Whatever happens in her home is no business of yours, you need not try to use it to maliciously bully her. Beside, aren't you confused? You claim to be a feminist but you are mocking another woman over alleged abuse in her home that APPEARS LIKE FALSEHOOD!

This is why I keep saying that people that parade themselves as "feminists" in this part of the world are nothing but embittered souls that always seek to find something to kill joy in the homes of married ladies. You just have to critically consider your stand my dear.

@Ahnie there is no need exchanging word with Baby

2 Likes

Re: #WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order by Aragorn53(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2017
LMAO...this is going to be interesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Unique 5 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Shocking photos of Young girls forced into marriage [pictures] / Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.