Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s (57633 Views)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Corpers Rock NYSC Uniform In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by sweerychick(f): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
I stumbled upon this picture on my friends facebook wall, according to him it is his mom's picture during her NYSC days in the 70s. I just like those boots and the crested shirt. Not this rubbish the are producing now grin grin even lalasticlala would like it.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by phrancys001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ur friend mama babe o! Good old days without the numerous oloshoo dem dey now all they do now is serving aristocratic men bed instead of their country.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wow! When NYSC had meaning, not now person go serve finish, come dey find job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
We had fewer graduates then. Hence d quality was top notch...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Cool Boots wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by paulsibility(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
Time has changed.
Those boots were designed to last forever
But what we get now are just for the 1st 10days of camp.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
wow beautiful! though my own mom"s NYSC boots looks like the type we use now but of a superior quality though

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na so..and some religious bigots didn't wear hijab to show their hypocrisy. cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Men but the woman sharp oo. Ur friend mama must have been a hot chick in school grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by shiki(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
I can see her graduating gift (Peugeot 404) at the back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 10:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
shiki:
I can see her graduating gift (Beetle) at the back
beetle ke! That car Na 404

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
Now what you have are prosstituttes in NYSC uniform

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by NLSniper(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
Awesome!!! kiss
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by sweerychick(f): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Now what you have are prosstituttes in NYSC uniform
hey I'm a serving corp member wink not all of us are like that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

You see my crested vest, I will give it to my grandma to continue wearing.

You see my white shorts, I will still dye it and continue to wear it.

You see my white tees, I will wear and give some to my brothers.

You see my khaki trousers, I will use it as rag

You see my jacket, I will give it out just because it's cute.

I won't waste one item from it. Not even one angry angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bring sexy back

The poster above me is drunk

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lalasticlala this is worthy of front page.. At least make the present generation see the evolution of Nysc uniform in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:
You see my NYSC boot, I will not throw it away. I will dye it and continue wearing it.

are you high

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

16 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
funkyibodude:
are you high

Are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=54248788][/quote]

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

Lol grin grin
i was just tongue tied by ur post o cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

osogbo weed at work

20 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
lefulefu:

i was just tongue tied by ur post o cheesy

I am saying my mind na. grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by funkyibodude(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

Are you? undecided
nope

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Lunagirl(f): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
osogbo weed at work

Speak for yourself undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by jesus500(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
It looks funny to me
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

I am saying my mind na. grin grin grin
well it always good to let off whatever lies deep in the pit of our stomach grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by teganto(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
cool kemo lala get me d elastik
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by Tazdroid(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Looking like a LASTMA trainee
Re: Throwback Picture Of NYSC Uniform In The 70s by bobo65(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Lunagirl:

I feel sad fr u

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) / NYSC: N33,000 Approved As Corpers’ New Allowance / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.