Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! (1035 Views)

Top Christian Dating Sites 2019 / Christian Dating Site For Christian Singles In USA | Join Free @ Latin Pixie / The True Behind Free Christian Dating Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hi,
An online dating site for Nigerian christian has been launched. The site has been designed to help serious and committed christian find love and connect. Below are some of the features:

It is secured https://
It has a good matching algorithm
Mobile friendly
Strict moderation to reduce fraudulent activities
Strictly for Christians to find love
An integrated chat engine to engage in instant message with your contact.
Safety tips on how to engage in a safe relationship
Marriage counsellor forum( coming soon)

Kindly visit https://christiansingleshub.com to register.

Let's build a home centered on God and morals
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by greatnaija01: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Is this what Jesus sent us to do? abi what abomination is this.

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO IS TRULY A CHRISTIAN ONLINE? PLS This rubbish wont work. OUR DUTY IS THE GOSPEL, Marriage is what will take us to heaven o
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
Is this what Jesus sent us to do? abi what abomination is this.

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO IS TRULY A CHRISTIAN ONLINE? PLS This rubbish wont work. OUR DUTY IS THE GOSPEL, Marriage is what will take us to heaven o

Hello, I almost wanted to explain till I saw your topics in you profile.

Thanks for the observation. May the site fulfil its purpose
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by diamondstar90: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please explain to me
dyze:

Hello, I almost wanted to explain till I saw your topics in you profile.

Thanks for the observation. May the site fulfil its purpose
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2017
diamondstar90:
Please explain to me
There are lots of singles that are looking for a life partner so I decided to create a niche for christian singles to connect and find love.

It was just launched so I need serious minded xtians to register.

Together we can create a good xtian dating community.

This is a way of giving to the society.
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by diamondstar90: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2017
Okay
dyze:

There are lots of singles that are looking for a life partner so I decided to create a niche for christian singles to connect and find love.

It was just launched so I need serious minded xtians to register.

Together we can create a good xtian dating community.

This is a way of giving to the society.
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 8:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Our website has a chat page for real time discussion and schedule sharing of the word

On going security measures to reduce fake personality.

Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Visit https://christiansingleshub.com for tips on how to avoid falling victim to online dating scam
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Join our community of Christian singles and meet others waiting to find someone like you
Re: Secured Online Christian Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
Create a free profile within 2 mins. Follow this link

https://christiansingleshub.com/add-profile/

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Season 1, Episode 2 / Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In Such Situation ? / Neymar, Suarez, Fabregas Among Guests For Messi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.