Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

A Christian Online Dating Site!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Online Dating Site!!! (780 Views)

How Can You Be A Christian Or Muslim And Reject Rape, Slavery or Racism / I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hi,
An online dating site for Nigerian christian has been launched. The site has been designed to help serious and committed christian find love and connect. Below are some of the features:

It is secured https://
It has a good matching algorithm
Mobile friendly
Strict moderation to reduce fraudulent activities
Strictly for Christians to find love
An integrated chat engine to engage in instant message with your contact.
Safety tips on how to engage in a safe relationship
Marriage counsellor forum( coming soon)

Kindly visit https://christiansingleshub.com to register.

Let's build a home centered on God and morals
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by GodsMopol: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
I got a like revelation like this a long time when I was praying and I think I would like to join your team if you mind, but, I think you should take measures that would allow for constant scrutiny of activities, its a big dream bro, but I think you should be looking at the big picture, connecting Christians, I really don't mind telling you what I heard, in Christianity, its not about the money, it's about the Kingdom.

Lemme add, the vision is bigger than you and whoever you intend to work with, just pray the more, because what you are listing up there is not good enough. There is nothing bad in starting off and over time as you stay with God, yea, a little piece of advise God gave me back then, He said I should use report buttons, if any suspicious personality is identified, a number of report should lead to the automatic deactivation of their account, I can't even remember where I wrote those things, probably you should pray more and ask God for directions, its a big project and I believe in it, yea, age restrictions pls, anyone below a particular age can't reg, so pls, spend more time praying and hearing God on this.

P.S. many Christians are too spiritual, always try not to give much attention to their comments, thanks
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by GodsMopol: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Create a church membership platform where members from.different churches from cities and villages can connect, probably you could add a church portion when people are registering
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by GodsMopol: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Moreso, include an index where anyone who uses a foul/raw word within the site or during the course of messaging would be known easily and proper monitoring would made, and add a portion somewhere warning people not to give out sensitive information or contacts out yo people without getting to know them, I would have love that, you also don't allow for profile pics, if you are okay with that sha, and probably after sometime of usage, you can upload pics, also, if possible, limit the number of pics they can upload
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by enshy: 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
An online dating site and we call it christian?
Please I see no correlation btw an online dating platform and xtianity.
We shouldnt put Christs name in disrepute!
Who controls the dating and courtship in this age where people cant control their sexual urge?
If you want an online dating site, you can go ahead, anyone who wishes to join would join..Pls dont call it by Christian name. Pls be careful when we claim to do things in Gods name.
God cant be mocked 'evil communication corrupts good manners'
Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice job Bro.... But op it's not like the regular dating site where you have to pay before you can do anything
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
GodsMopol:
Moreso, include an index where anyone who uses a foul/raw word within the site or during the course of messaging would be known easily and proper monitoring would made, and add a portion somewhere warning people not to give out sensitive information or contacts out yo people without getting to know them, I would have love that, you also don't allow for profile pics, if you are okay with that sha, and probably after sometime of usage, you can upload pics, also, if possible, limit the number of pics they can upload

Hi, saw you writeup. Can we talk on this project. Email me:adedayo.adedeji@hotmail.com.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Join our community of Christian singles and meet others waiting to find someone like you
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
Create a free profile within 2 mins. Follow this link

https://christiansingleshub.com/add-profile/
Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by oilcity(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2017
Its a nice development. But I will like to say dat we should stop dis attitude of condenming tins because we dnt like or believe in dem. Nobody is d standard. Nothing is bad because u say it's bad. So if u dnt love online dating stay clear let those who do register

1 Like

Re: A Christian Online Dating Site!!! by dyze(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2017
oilcity:
Its a nice development. But I will like to say dat we should stop dis attitude of condenming tins because we dnt like or believe in dem. Nobody is d standard. Nothing is bad because u say it's bad. So if u dnt love online dating stay clear let those who do register

Thank you. We are only creating a niche for people to meet. Like everything online, there is a limit to immediate control on what anyone post on your site but once notice, action is taken to control it.

God bless

(1) (Reply)

This Video Shows The Truth Between Suleiman And Stephanie / Word For 2017 : The Year Of Jubilee - Joseph Prince / Is Nigerian Juju Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.