Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? (1996 Views)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by doskie(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Please who knows what is happening with the recruitment process by DPR? We filled the form online last year and up till now, nothing has been heard from them. I even remember how much stress it took to convert my passport, school certificate and nysc certificate to the file they requested for, i filled kano state as my preferred center, i called my bosses bluff and told him my opinion about the size and shape of his head, i toasted a lekki girl even, but today, nothing so far. Please update the house, and mods should please move this to front page. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
doskie:
Please who knows what is happening with the recruitment process by DPR? We filled the form online last year and up till now, nothing has been heard from them. I even remember how much stress it took to convert my passport, school certificate and nysc certificate to the file they requested for, i filled kano state as my preferred center, i called my bosses bluff and told him my opinion about the size and shape of his head, i toasted a lekki girl even, but today, nothing so far. Please update the house, and mods should please move this to front page. Thanks
no info yet. Patience is the key.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by aklove3(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
They have done there employment since before it was advertise. wicked world
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by Johnnyessence(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
aklove3:
well if you think that way shaaa. We are still in naija. Any thing can happen shaa. But what I see so far is that the population of both the BSC,Masters,PhD level that applied for dpr is huge. So this is the reason why there's slow collation of qualified applicant that will sit for the test. Let just keep hope alive. Patience is the key.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by Efukikata(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
done!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by joelsky: 3:44am On Mar 05, 2017
aklove3:
Pure lie... They are presently doing it (secretly though)....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources, How Far? by Sleekydee(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2017
doskie:

broda na everyday i dey refresh my dpr dashboard to see if the application status go don change to accepted, my fear nw is FG wan scrap DPR n some oda guys.(merge them actually)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Applicant Failed A Urine Drug Test? / Who Know Flames Group / Technoglass Industries Limited Recruitment For An Entry Level Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.