Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) (1595 Views)

4 Persons Beheaded By Cultists In Ovogo Rumuji, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by Sylverly(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2017
As shared by a Facebook user Santo Jude, this lady left for owerre with her friends from ABSU. However, her mutilated body was later found.
Please, let's be careful especially our young undergraduate ladies. And be mindful of those you call friends.

Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Which one be owerre
Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2017
This should serve as a lesson to others the leaves school for pleasure

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by Ladycloud(f): 2:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Stay one place, they won't stay.. May her soul Rest in peace!
Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by boboLIL(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Stay one place, they no de hear... No be all guys you fit chop and clean mouth...

R.I.P... Keep slaying over there

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 4:56am On Mar 04, 2017
I don't understand why people wish this kind of victims RIP.. I'm not judging.. But how do u expect her to rest in peace when her parents sent her to school as a young innocent girl.. ..then all of a sudden she became a slay queen...and in a worst case scenario.. She must have become the slay queen she turned out to be right under her parents roof...

They sent you to school to learn and do small shakara but u turned into a party animal and started gallivanting Upandan.. .
Me I don't feel sorry for them o... The guy that will spend money on you... Don't u think there's a way he's making his money.. . angry angry

This will serve as a deterrent to others.. . angry angry

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by joladoyin(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Did she die?
Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by Ndipe(m): 12:40am On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Beheaded By An Unknown Men At Owerre-(graphic Photo) by suruwilliams(m): 3:17am On Mar 14, 2017
She has returned home alive nah her friends has been released from the cell

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mombasa Thieves Dance Unclad On Street With Snake After Stealing Car / Man Cuts Girlfriend Throat:beware Of Your Relationship; Graphics Pics / Four Suspected Cultists Arrested On Initiation Ground (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.