Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:41 AM

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI (118583 Views)

University Of Ibadan Part-time Form Is Out / The Polytechnic Ibadan Part Time Cbt Test And Registration / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Part-time Cbt Test For Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2009
TO ALL NAIRALANDERS OUT THERE, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DREAMING TO BECOME A STUDENT OF UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN  DONT MISS DIS CHANCE
THE PROGRAMME IS PART TIME . FOR MORE DETAIL BROWSE THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN DISTANCE LEARNING WEBSITE  WWW.DLCUIONLINE.COM OR WWW.DLCUI.ORG  THE COURSES IN WHICH IS AVAILABLE  FOR NOW GOES BELOW .IF U NEED MORE FOR UPDATE  OR HOW TO GO ABOUT IT  CALL

0806two317235  shegzy

Undergraduate Degree Programmes

FACULTY OF EDUCATION COURSES AVAILABLE
undergraduate degrees in the following disciplines:

o Library, Archival and information studies (LARIS)
          o Human kinetics and Health Education
          o Special Education
          o Educational management
          o Agricultural science
          o Adult Education
          o Guidance and Counselling
          o Special education
          o Pre-primary and Primary Education   

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
        ECONOMIC
        PSYCHOLOGY
        POLITICAL SCIENCE

FACULTY OF SCIENCE

MATHEMATICS

FACULTY OF AGRIC& FORESTY
  AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE

FACULTY OF ART

ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIE

HISTORY

COMMUNICATION AND LANGUAGE

LINGUISTICS AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

DEPARTMENT OF RELIGIOUS STUDIES

Diploma Programmes

The following diploma programmes are currently available:

Diploma in Industrial Relation and Trade Unionism
            Diploma in Adult Education and Community Developme
            Diploma in Human Kinetics and Health Education
            Diploma in Librarianship
            Professional Diploma in Educational Management
            Diploma in Teacher Education
            Diploma in Theatre Arts
            Professional Diploma in Statistics.

email me , shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2009
nice post right here mr Segzy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
A.    Pls, Can you give me full information on these Enquiries:
.      Do you have direct entry for Economic and Accounting.
Yes for Economics
2.      What is the requirement for each.
You can use your HND to apply and make sure u have olevel 5 credit at one sitting or 6 at 2sitting.
3.      The school fees for each
70,000.00 installmental IT VARY ie education course is around 40k to 55k school fees depend on the course u are apply for . if you are confuse go here http://dlcui.portalservices.org/fees/ and click on the course u want and click fees
4.      Your centre in lagos
                        Yes
Lagos Address: Speedwriting House, No. 16, Ajanaku Street, Off Salvation Bus Stop, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
5.      The Program (Direct Entry) period
       4years for direct entry and 5 years with olevl and make sure u fill the form  correctly

6.      The next admission time
NOVEMBER ENDING LOOK OUT  FOR THE FORM
7.      Is the Certificate will bear DLI on it 
        NO……. DLC IS JUST THE BODY THAT RUN THE PROGRAM* the certificate is the same as full time student .
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by CaptCavey(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2010
Pls where is cbt center in ui? Pls do tell.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by ABIODUNC: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2010
The University of Ibadan has released the LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES (FIRST CHOICE) for the 2010/2011 SESSION. List for the following AGRICULTURE, ARTS, EDUCATION, COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, LAW, PHARMACY, SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY and VETERINARY are fully represented at .

AND ALSO:

University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI.

CALL 07068-657549 FOR ASSISTANCE OR ON HOW TO GET THE FORMS.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2010
@all i will let you know as soon as possible when the time come for the purchase of the form Ok dont let anyone decieve you or misslead you and just dont get distracted by calling any number on here they are all fraud ok? i will always advice you to visit the website which i earlier posted on the forum. email me if you think i can help you out. with more question that you confuse about.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
FELLOW NAIRALANDER THE FORM IS OUT GO AHEAD TO DISTANCE LEARNING OFFICE AND OBTAIN THE FORM. YOU ONLY GET THE CARD IN IBADAN FOR NOW.
PLS BE LET THIS INFORMATION CIRCULATE.

AMOUNT :10,500
TO SEND THE CARD TO U, 15,000 and for assistance or any help call me as you always Pls is not must Ok?
email me shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk

080six23one7two35
THANKS

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2011
TO ALL APPLICANT BE WISE AND LET YOUR EYES OPEN AS YOU ARE CURIOUS TO GAIN ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 419 ARE NOW MUCH ON HERE NO BODY HOLY, BE WISE , and to those you send mail calling is better cos i may not come online when you need me to reply your mail.
Shegzy
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2011
i have discovered recently that majority of students make mistakes in the course of making the choice of course online. I have hereby strongly advise that applicants should find out details the courses offered by University Of ibadan under the distance learning programme (www.dlcuionline.net) before proceeding to make course choice so as not to be disqualified or advise to change the course afterwards. incase there is need for any assistance in processing your form online without any mistake you may contact me through 080six2317two35 or email me on shegzyland003@yahoo.co.uk there is also special form for special candidate for sure bet admission at my disposal grab this opportunity fast because i have limited space for this offer.

Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by cmgoat(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2011
the DLC prog, is a partime? weekend classes or wat? please explain more and how much is it?
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by RESULTHELP: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2011
STILL ON SALE.

CALL FOR ANY INQUIRY / TO PURCHASE THE FORMS / ASSISTANCE.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by larry2020: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2011
when the form is going to close?
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by Alldruns: 3:22am On Jul 23, 2011
@all. Pls does any1 know if UI or OAU has DLC in Port Harcourt?

Thx in adv 4 ur info.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by orjichucks(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hello Mr. shegzy and friends,

Kindly Advice me the course I can go for with my WAEC Result in DLC.

WAEC Result:
Maths: C5
English: C5
Agric: C4
Chemistry: B3
Economic: B3
F/Maths: C4
Geography: A1
Biology: D7
Physics: D7.

Please advice me the type of Course I can go for in DLC with my WAEC Result.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by orjichucks(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2011
[b]Hello Friends,

Kindly Advice me the course I can go for with my WAEC Result in University of Ibadan Part time Prog,

WAEC Result:
Maths: C5
English: C5
Agric: C4
Chemistry: B3
Economic: B3
F/Maths: C4
Geography: A1
Physics: D7.

Please advice me the type of Course I can go for in DLC/Part time degree prog, Univeristy of Ibadan with my WAEC Result.
[/b]
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by shegzy(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2012
you can go for economics as your course
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by solconcept(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Can you confirm the present school fee for psychology.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by alimutomto(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2013
Good day Mr. Shegzy, please i need clearification on: 1. Do UI run Part-time prngramme OR Distace learning Center programme (DLC)? 2. What is the difference between part-time Programme and Distance Learning Programme? 3. What is the mode of study to Part time Programme and that of DLC programme? 4. Will U.I agree she runs part time programme? If yes give reliable source to confirm this if No, the correct the statement "University of Ibadan Degree and Diploma part time programme " to what it is reffered to. Am a student of DlC and am a bit confused with the term used. Nevertheless, am grateful for information posted for peoples benefit, yet, needs clearification and correction, if need be.Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by Damolaa: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Please, How much is it going to cost to partake in this program?
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by Olayemioladayo: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Please I need info on ui distance learning programs urgently. anybody with it shld pls hell me.
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by horlakunmy7: 3:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Please kindly advise me on course I can do with my result in U.I. Mathematics.
English
Islamic study
Geography
Biology
Agriculture
Economic
Goverment
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by amoobayo3(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello there,can u help me to send the full details on how I can get a quick addmision into into any of these courses,political science.or if any mobile lines I can call to made myself clear,u can send the details into ma email address amoobayo3@gmail.com.thank you so much,will be waiting for ur quick response.thnks ur s faithfully. Amoo Adebayo Amos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by damdart: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2016
I want to apply for part time programme in Ibadan university....am confuse I don't know if they can accept joint result of Waec/Neco for courses available.... Meanwhile I did the exam in year 2011....what I have in the results are:
English:D7;C6
Mathematics: C6;F9
Yoruba:D7
Economics: D7
Geography: E8;C6
Physics: C6;D7
Chemistry:D7
Agric.science: C5
Please kindly help what course can I apply for
Re: University Of Ibadan, (PART TIME) BOTH DEGREE AND DIPLOMA DLC OR DLI by damoceile: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
damdart:
I want to apply for part time programme in Ibadan university....am confuse I don't know if they can accept joint result of Waec/Neco for courses available.... Meanwhile I did the exam in year 2011....what I have in the results are:
English:D7;C6
Mathematics: C6;F9
Yoruba:D7
Economics: D7
Geography: E8;C6
Physics: C6;D7
Chemistry:D7
Agric.science: C5
Please kindly help what course can I apply for
hope u've applied how was it?? How much is the school fee per session do they run the program during weekends or what Pls I need answers to this and more of my unasked question

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria [ UNN ] 2014/2015 Admission Thread / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate / University Of Maiduguri, (UNIMAID) 2016/2017 Aspirants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.