Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL (894 Views)

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / 7 Things You Should Know About TRUMP Now That He Is President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by paschu: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2017
grin

Lefties how are things going?

Nationwide #MagaMeetUps loading .... #MarchForTrump

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
After one useless speech.

They have gone so senseless that the Media is celebrating a President for being Presidential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by nwaanambra1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

They have gone so senseless that the Media is celebrating a President for being Presidential.

e pain you bros! e really pain you! cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:

e pain you bros! e really pain you! cheesy cheesy grin grin

Lol.

Can u imagine celebrating a President because he sounded Presidential ?

That's a low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by SalamRushdie: 2:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

My friend go and check the economic indices and stop this foolishness ..Only you support Buhari , support Hillary..can you see that you don't know nothing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My friend go and check the economic indices and stop this foolishness ..Only you support Buhari , support Hillary..can you see that you don't know nothing

What nonsense indices ?

U are very funny.

Go and listen to it again and know who is f00lish between you and I.

You can use a transcript incase all you watched was the cnn polls.

The summary of all the people who reviewed was

"HE WAS SO PRESIDENTIAL"

and I ask you if saying A President sound so Presidential makes sense to you.
Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by SalamRushdie: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
AntiWailer:

What nonsense indices ?

U are very funny.

Go and listen to it again and know who is f00lish between you and I.

You can use a transcript incase all you watched was the cnn polls.

The summary of all the people who reviewed was

"HE WAS SO PRESIDENTIAL"

and I ask you if saying A President sound so Presidential makes sense to you.

You are either a Muslim or you are gay ..Since you are not ready to see anything good in Trump have it your way but know he is no going anywhere just so Ur useless evil ideology can grow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by paschu: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ignore that thing... grin

What did you expect from a supporter of the governmental ongoings in Nigeria?

SalamRushdie:

You are either a Muslim or you are gay ..Since you are not ready to see anything good in Trump have it tour way but know he is no going anywhere just o Ur useless evil ideology can grow

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are either a Muslim or you are gay ..Since you are not ready to see anything good in Trump have it your way but know he is no going anywhere just so Ur useless evil ideology can grow

Typical Trump fan.

-Anybody who does not believe in grabbing them by the pusssy is gay.

-Any body who feel lieing 51times in a 61 minutes speech is gay.

-Anybody who feels lieing about every damn thing about him is gay.

-Anybody who thinks it is a shame that Russia helped Trump to win election in USA is a Muslim.

Your mentor has brought US President seat so low that they applaud him for sounding Presidential.

You need your head examined. A typical non intelligent Trump fan.

I am a Christian if that help to research wide before you send the next post
Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
paschu:
Ignore that thing... grin

What did you expect from a supporter of the governmental ongoings in Nigeria?

grin grin grin

Eleeebo oshi
Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by LifestyleTonite: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
The people who hate Trump are the same people who hate Christianity e.g Muslims, atheists, homosexuals, Lefties and Satanists.

Cc Seun lalasticlala

Pls, be fair to Trump by moving this to FP.

1 Like

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by seunny4lif(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
cool cool cool
Where are Trump haters grin grin grin
Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by Lucasbalo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
paschu:
grin

Lefties how are things going?

Nationwide #MagaMeetUps loading .... #MarchForTrump
You never ceases to amaze me with your ignorance about American politics. The CNN polls is about the State of The Union speech Trump gave on Tuesday. It was a good speech written by good speech writers and delivered by Trump. All American Presidents give good speeches on the State Of The Union addresses. It's the way that they govern that matters and so far Trump has been a failure. Governing is different from giving speeches. I bet you wouldn't know that. Just to lecture you about America 101.
Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by AntiWailer: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You never ceases to amaze me with your ignorance about American politics. The CNN polls is about the State of The Union speech Trump gave on Tuesday. It was a good speech written by good speech writers and delivered by Trump. All American Presidents give good speeches on the State Of The Union addresses. It's the way that they govern that matters and so far Trump has been a failure. Governing is different from giving speeches. I bet you wouldn't know that. Just to lecture you about America 101.

Dnt mind the M0r0ns.

Someone concentrated on his teleprompter to read a speech without adding any word off hand.

They scream that he is so Presidential.

Trump is a failure already. This is POTUS not marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by paschu: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Unlike you who hated Trump the more after that speech, 69% of those polled THINK.that Trump's policies will lead America in the RIGHT direction. And 58% thought so BEFORE the speech. Plus, mind you, that's coming from CNN of all media. grin

And, going by your delusional way of thinking, I guess the MagaMeetUps and March4Trump plus TheSpiritOfAmericaRallies scheduled to hapoen across the US today (and frequently in the future until the ShariaBlue is sent back Saudi) are also about the speech? grin

As you can see, Mr. USA, Trump nailed it when he said thay you guys have lost grip on reality.

grin grin

Lucasbalo:

2 Likes

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by Donjazzy12(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2017
paschu:
Unlike you who hated Trump the more after that speech, 69% of those polled THINK.that Trump's policies will lead America in the RIGHT direction. And 58% thought so BEFORE the speech. Plus, mind you, that's coming from CNN of all media. grin

And, going by your delusional way of thinking, I guess the MagaMeetUps and March4Trump plus TheSpiritOfAmericaRallies scheduled to hapoen across the US today (and frequently in the future until the ShariaBlue is sent back Saudi) are also about the speech? grin

As you can see, Mr. USA, Trump nailed it when he said thay you guys have lost grip on reality.

grin grin

Don't mind those Muslim's and gay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Americans Currently Think About Trump : NEW CNN POLL by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good, Trump is a good man

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Bans Barcelona Jerseys With Possible 15-year Prison Sentence / See What Russia's Controversial President, Vladimer Putin, Drives / Step By Step How Isis Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Died In The Us Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.