Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos (67156 Views)

Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pictured is the female student of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who was found dead in the room of a security man in her Hostel after allegedly smoking marijuana and inhaling fumes from a Generator set. According to reports by people who know her, Onyinye Ezeugwunne went to charge her phone at the Security man's place, then slept off not knowing the generator was in Kitchen with little or no ventilation...

She suffocated after inhaling fume from the generator while the security man is reportedly in coma...Online users have taken to the deceased Facebook account to mourn her. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/onyinye-ezeugwunne-photos-of-female.html

3 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017

1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Death must be wicked to whiskey away this damsel. RIP Onyinye.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Hollawayn05(m): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rip Young Champ...
Rest well...
So Sadden...
hope dis get us Enlightened about keeping Generators Distant from Buildings... dis has cause many harm than Good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by MrBen10(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rest On dear, How i wish you knew what the future holds for you, how i wish you allowed the fone dead than trying to charge it up to life and exchanging it with ur life.
I dnt know u but may God accept ur soul, my condolence to your family, most especially to ur mum.
#Sigh

50 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by zarakay(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
so sad

Rip
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by mile12crises: 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
madridguy:
Death must be wicked to whiskey away this damsel. RIP Onyinye.

You just had whiskey

61 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
My condolences to her family and boyfriends. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
RIP

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Damilare5882(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmmm....iiiigggggbbbboooooo[sup][/sup] lipsrsealed
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by DLondonboiy: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
God will punish Fashola, BUHARI and all leaders of this country...past and president!
That's double punishment for BUHari!

If light dey constant wetin concern Fine girl with Aboki?
Why must we use generators in our homes? And we still pay NEPA bills?

Is stable power supply now luxury? Shouldn't every citizen enjoy light?

God will punish all the past leaders of Nigeria...and double curses on BUHARI and Fashola!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by holatimmy(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Babatunde Raji Fashola all on you oo angry angry

Give us light...u won't give us
RIP ma'm jare undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nutase: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Destinylink(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by sleeknick: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
She looks surprised angry
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by absoluteSuccess: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
May her soul find rest.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by mvem(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
haymekus:
The truth is that she was high on weed, if not she wouldn't have fell asleep in a room filled with fume
..i dnt think so...u hv heard of families die due to generator fumes(carbon monooxide)...its a silent killer and the victims dont realize the fumes but sleep till death....go read about Carbon monooxide...

17 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by flyca: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
She went to charge phone, then slept off there shocked
Why not just tell us that she was dating Suleiman

Ok, RIP

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by coolshegs10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is so sad. This beauty gone just like that? May
your soul rest in perfect peace.

If not for the stupid administration we have, we're 2017: yet, no stable power supply. Students are now forced to charge their phones anywhere they see light. It's pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Something doesn't add up here and it's very queer that Nigerians always gulp whatever garbage info they are fed without asking questions.
> So ok she smoked weed. Good.
> Security man has a generating set, and is the only one with a gen in the hostel or lodge. Issok.
> Was she the only one who went to charge her phone? If no, how did the others go back to their lodges leaving her behind?
> So security man saw her sleeping and didn't wake her to go home but joined in the sleep fest. Issorai, cos let's be frank, security man wouldn't sleep before her.
If you were expecting me to come here and type RIP, then you prolly also just came off a weed bazaar.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by lightwind(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
ife mne eli...lekwe ara pump asion....rip swtz
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by nNEOo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Do you know?

Inhaling CO after smoking shisha can kill you?
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Praktikals(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
haymekus:
The truth is that she was high on weed, if not she wouldn't have fell asleep in a room filled with fume
Show respect to the dead undecided

8 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
ah r.i.p
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by SuperBlack: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Reall Sad Though, but She chosed the paths she wanted to follow, and she chosed it well,

Should i now start blaming death?

Should i now start Questioning Devil?

She put her Life for Rant, and Devil gladly ranted the apartment,

Now you're gone to return no more, it now left for the living to Learn from your weakness,

To God i pray that he might have Mercy on you because you knew not what you were doing,

It's ever late to repent in Grave,

Journey Well to you Unfulfiled Destiny, .

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by nairaman66(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Really sad!!
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Dreyl(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
She must be chilling in hell atm.
Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
That death must be gay. rip tho

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos by chuksoyo21(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
R.I.P to her Royal Highness... love u plentie...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nasarawa 2016/2017 screening for HND and ND. / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.