Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. (3281 Views)

08120009791 Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets Sheet Roof Tile In Nigeria / Hurry,call Us Today For Your Aluminium Roof Tile. / Crazy Promo On Batlan Roof Tile, Installation {50 Years Warranty Inclusive} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

Are you thinking of how to roof your house(s) with a non/zero maintenance fees in the future? Where exactly can I get the best quality roofing sheets, materials and how do I know these roofing sheets are actually of the best quality without wasting much time to be convinced at them? Here, I am much ready to lead you to the right place and to equally give you every benefit of doubts wink.

WHAT ARE THE PERFORMANCES FOR THESE ROOFING SHEETS?
Manufactured with the finest aluminum zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian ceramic-coated stone granules, texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products.

Every performance in roofs must includes all of the following, and the same is what you will get from us:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT
These roofs are at just 1.4 lbs./sq.ft.(6.85kg/m2) eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile and a half pf the average composition of wood Shake

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
No split, break, crack or warp. It does not absorb water either. Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain.
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:
The roofing panels are non combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders (certified Nonflammable by Japanese Government)
vi). LOW LIFE CIRCLE COST:
Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. It withstands 145 mph (64m/s).

v).APPEARANCE.
Appearance for these roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

WHERE CAN I FIND THE ROOFS?
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED is home of HOMES. Batlan is dedicated to supplying and installation of colorful stone coated step-tile roof with the exquisite designs materials and excellent quality by BATLAN ROOFING SYSTEMS. The tiles manufactured in SOUTH KOREA by DS roofing system with attractive durability, safety and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one in life time.

We have our head office in LAGOS at Sangotedo-Ajah, LAGOS. For enquiry, please contact +234 813 834 26 42

Some of our products DS ROMAN, DS TILE, DS SHINGLE, DS CLASSIC AND DS SHAKE and ongoing project are shown below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944025_jsdjjdf5_jpeg23211e1ad28e8ca64e6795652b2d398a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944026_jsdjjdf6_jpegd662500d1bf2deaddc53e965dc83de20

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944027_jsdjjdf8_jpeg4b2c33a5a229855fdd7ce8abff0e9524

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Still available....
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

Are you thinking of how to roof your house(s) with a non/zero maintenance fees in the future? Where exactly can I get the best quality roofing sheets, materials and how do I know these roofing sheets are actually of the best quality without wasting much time to be convinced at them? Here, I am much ready to lead you to the right place and to equally give you every benefit of doubts wink.

Manufactured with the finest aluminum zinc alloy-coated steel covered with Italian ceramic-coated stone granules, texture, style and longevity not found in traditional metal roofing products.

Every performance in roofs must includes all of the following, and the same is what you will get from us:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT
These roofs are at just 1.4 lbs./sq.ft.(6.85kg/m2) eight times lighter than clay or concrete tile and a half pf the average composition of wood Shake

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
No split, break, crack or warp. It does not absorb water either. Stone granules provide an excellent protection against prolonged exposure to the sun or rain.
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:
The roofing panels are non combustible and safe from exposure to airborne burning cinders (certified Nonflammable by Japanese Government)
Interlocking panel system offers extraordinary resistance to wind uplift. It withstands 145 mph (64m/s).

v).APPEARANCE.
Appearance for these roofing has the premium presentation to satisfy the most discriminating homeowners.

BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED is home of HOMES. Batlan is dedicated to supplying and installation of colorful stone coated step-tile roof with the exquisite designs materials and excellent quality by BATLAN ROOFING SYSTEMS. The tiles manufactured in SOUTH KOREA by DS roofing system with attractive durability, safety and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one in life time.

We have our head office in LAGOS at Sangotedo-Ajah, LAGOS. For enquiry, please contact +234 813 834 26 42

Some of our products DS ROMAN, DS TILE, DS SHINGLE, DS CLASSIC AND DS SHAKE and ongoing project are shown below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944025_jsdjjdf5_jpeg23211e1ad28e8ca64e6795652b2d398a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944026_jsdjjdf6_jpegd662500d1bf2deaddc53e965dc83de20

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944027_jsdjjdf8_jpeg4b2c33a5a229855fdd7ce8abff0e9524

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Available...
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017

Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3558094_btdfes21_jpegd3254ccb1cef2704b93ff70ccd30d888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3558091_wwaxcf7_jpeg9363a1c0e82f9d9839b48df9e4f974ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3568437_gfnkjk24_jpeg2b6de23441d1aca4a21e767cff2798bb

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Welcome....
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Hello to all the home owners, Builders, Developers, Engineers and all the prospective builders out there.
I like to introduce our products and services to you via this medium. At Batlan Concept Interior/Exteriors Ltd, We are the major importer of authentic stone coated step tile roofing sheet in Nigeria also, we are the accredited representative of DS roofing systems, South Korea here in Nigeria. Therefore, we are the major importer and supplier of quality roofing sheets.
we also sell other building materials like PVC rain water collector carriage systems, doors and other interiors products, all at reasonable prices.
We supply and install nationwide at affordable prices.
For further enquiries on roofing projects and quotation, you can reach me on +234 813 834 2642, Calls and whatsapp.
Thank you for your patronage

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Happy weekend ...
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Happy Sunday..
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Advantages of Batlan Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tiles over other roof tiles;

(1) Distinct looks and versatile styles:

Batlan stone coated tiles has wide variety of styles and design to sweet your building, for those looking to add
value and curb appearance to their home.

(2) Durable and built to Last:

The Batlan stone coated steel step tiles will not break, curl, split, crack, warp or absorb water.
The durability of Batlan stone coated steel roofs will remain consistent over time, offering superior protection for years to come.

(3)Resistance to strong wind Direction:

The Batlan roofing tiles has been proved, tested against wind speeds over 120 MPH, and 8.8 inches of rain per hour.

(4) Perfect heat Resistance:

The Batlan stone coated steel tiles is made of alloy, chemically alloy has been proved to repeal heat.
Also the double coating of the stone panel, make it more universal heat repealant.

(5) Safe and secure from fire out break:

The Batlan stone coated steel roofs, are designed to protect your home ever in time of major calamities such as hails,
fire, and earthquakes. Because the roofs are made of steel alloy, it is non-combustible and will not catch fire.

(6) Resistance to Corrosion:

The steel alloyed material make the Batlan roof tile to repel water, moisture and here by withstanding major
weather degradation such as, rust, fade and faint in colour outlook.

(7) Resistance to heavy Rain:

The interlocking design of the roof panels makes it resistant to heavy rain, freeze and wind uplift.

cool cool Eco – friendly and Energy Efficient:

If you are environmentally conscious home owner, you will love a Batlan type of stone coated metal sheets on building.
Because it’s so attractive and shining with colorful panel that sweet your desire.

To get a Quotation of how much can roof your building contact Richard Akinola now!!! +234- 813- 834- 26- 42.

Or come to our head office at Sangotedo, AJah, Lagos. Just Opp. Safeway Hospital.

Mail me at [email]coolrichards2011@gmail.com[/email]

NB: Don’t forget to investigate the DS pictures properly, in other to distinguish them from other sup stand roof tiles out there.

Thanks for Reading
Call Richard Akinola now +234- 813- 834- 26- 42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770221_agebc14_jpeg282e6feaa2848d68a5df7f9aa7e0a1d7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770222_agebc23_jpeg07573c633f335ef4c1c1ce11758a04e3
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Available....
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Available...
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017

Batlan stone coated tiles has wide variety of styles and design to sweet your building, for those looking to add

The Batlan stone coated steel step tiles will not break, curl, split, crack, warp or absorb water.
The durability of Batlan stone coated steel roofs will remain consistent over time, offering superior protection for years to come.

The Batlan roofing tiles has been proved, tested against wind speeds over 120 MPH, and 8.8 inches of rain per hour.

The Batlan stone coated steel tiles is made of alloy, chemically alloy has been proved to repeal heat.
Also the double coating of the stone panel, make it more universal heat repealant.

The Batlan stone coated steel roofs, are designed to protect your home ever in time of major calamities such as hails,
fire, and earthquakes. Because the roofs are made of steel alloy, it is non-combustible and will not catch fire.

The steel alloyed material make the Batlan roof tile to repel water, moisture and here by withstanding major

The interlocking design of the roof panels makes it resistant to heavy rain, freeze and wind uplift.

If you are environmentally conscious home owner, you will love a Batlan type of stone coated metal sheets on building.
Because it’s so attractive and shining with colorful panel that sweet your desire.

To get a Quotation of how much can roof your building contact Richard Akinola now!!! +234- 813- 834- 26- 42.

Or come to our head office at Sangotedo, AJah, Lagos. Just Opp. Safeway Hospital.

NB: Don’t forget to investigate the DS pictures properly, in other to distinguish them from other sup stand roof tiles out there.

Thanks for Reading

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770221_agebc14_jpeg282e6feaa2848d68a5df7f9aa7e0a1d7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3770222_agebc23_jpeg07573c633f335ef4c1c1ce11758a04e3
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
For your latest quality Stone coated step tile roofing sheet, manufactured in South Korea, Call/Whatsapp +234 813 834 26 42.

We deal on quality. The gauge of Our products is 0.55 mm thick and we are giving you 50 years quality assurance certificate,

Trust us, this is a brand you can rely on; because, it doesn't fade, corrode or peel-off like most other brands do.

With our product, we shall do your roof with satisfaction and complete rest of mind.

Call/Whatsapp Akinola Richard for further inquiries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062429_aaaba4_jpeg10fd1b962f9e46730d733b07c6083c5f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062488_bakatu2_jpega06ebeec0289e063301c2d74fc5cb546

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062641_warehouse2_jpeg219fe8cd89c61e96e4fb788fda2bedca
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
For your latest quality Stone coated step tile roofing sheet, manufactured in South Korea, Call/Whatsapp +234 813 834 26 42.

We deal on quality. The gauge of Our products is 0.55 mm thick and we are giving you 50 years quality assurance certificate,

Trust us, this is a brand you can rely on; because, it doesn't fade, corrode or peel-off like most other brands do.

With our product, we shall do your roof with satisfaction and complete rest of mind.

Call/Whatsapp Akinola Richard for further inquiries.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062429_aaaba4_jpeg10fd1b962f9e46730d733b07c6083c5f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062488_bakatu2_jpega06ebeec0289e063301c2d74fc5cb546

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3062641_warehouse2_jpeg219fe8cd89c61e96e4fb788fda2bedca
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Timtol(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/do_share?post=61975138&redirect=%2F4001979%2Fall-need-start-building-housebuild%2F4%2361975138&session=7F060847068DDA17332988F7B95CED38C9D2F6201A45E84971BAB516F6B5B8B8
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2017

Thanks for Reading

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3558094_btdfes21_jpegd3254ccb1cef2704b93ff70ccd30d888

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3558091_wwaxcf7_jpeg9363a1c0e82f9d9839b48df9e4f974ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3568437_gfnkjk24_jpeg2b6de23441d1aca4a21e767cff2798bb

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hello to all the home owners, Builders, Developers, Engineers and all the prospective builders out there.
I like to introduce our products and services to you via this medium. At Batlan Concept Interior/Exteriors Ltd, We are the major importer of authentic stone coated step tile roofing sheet in Nigeria also, we are the accredited representative of DS roofing systems, South Korea here in Nigeria. Therefore, we are the major importer and supplier of quality roofing sheets.
we also sell other building materials like PVC rain water collector carriage systems, doors and other interiors products, all at reasonable prices.
We supply and install nationwide at affordable prices.
For further enquiries on roofing projects and quotation, you can reach me on +234 813 834 2642, Calls and whatsapp.
Thank you for your patronage

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2017
BATLAN STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET FROM SOUTH KOREA.
Call/Whatsapp Batlan Concept now on +234- 813- 834- 26- 42. for your best quality stone coated step
tile roofing sheet at wholesale prices from our warehouse.

We offer a cost effective products and services, our product is manufactured in South Korea.
The gauge of Batlan Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet is 0.55 mm thick and our product have 50 years
Limited Quality Assurance from the Manufacturer. (50 Years warranty Certificate)

The colour of our product will not fade, also the stone coating will not peel off because the roof panel is basically
made up of several layers of High concentration of Aluminum alloyed with Zinc.
We have different designs and colors that will actually suit your demand.

Our deliveries has always been timely because, we have enough personnel who will do the fixing of the goods
professionally within the shortest time possible.

We have been handling quite a number of projects across the country over the years and they are still out there speaking on our behalf.
You too can also benefit from this prestigious opportunity, Partner with us at Batlan Concept Ltd.
For enquiries, please call/Whatsapp Mr. Akinola Richard now on +234 813 834 26 42.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3027676_rehf3_jpeg03c4fb905598053f9b8fb08929afb576

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3027675_rehf2_jpeg29fe26777543439ce6e9b282536f5cde
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
BATLAN STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET FROM SOUTH KOREA.
Call/Whatsapp Batlan Concept now on +234- 813- 834- 26- 42. for your best quality stone coated step
tile roofing sheet at wholesale prices from our warehouse.

We offer a cost effective products and services, our product is manufactured in South Korea.
The gauge of Batlan Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet is 0.55 mm thick and our product have 50 years
Limited Quality Assurance from the Manufacturer. (50 Years warranty Certificate)

The colour of our product will not fade, also the stone coating will not peel off because the roof panel is basically
made up of several layers of High concentration of Aluminum alloyed with Zinc.
We have different designs and colors that will actually suit your demand.

Our deliveries has always been timely because, we have enough personnel who will do the fixing of the goods
professionally within the shortest time possible.

We have been handling quite a number of projects across the country over the years and they are still out there speaking on our behalf.
You too can also benefit from this prestigious opportunity, Partner with us at Batlan Concept Ltd.
For enquiries, please call/Whatsapp Mr. Akinola Richard now on +234 813 834 26 42.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3027676_rehf3_jpeg03c4fb905598053f9b8fb08929afb576

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3027675_rehf2_jpeg29fe26777543439ce6e9b282536f5cde
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Batlan Roof Tile:

i). LIGHT WEIGHT

ii). WIND RESISTANCE:
iii). FIRE RESISTANCE:

v).APPEARANCE.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buy quality roofing sheet at very affordable prices from our warehouse, call Mr. Richard now for enquiries.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buy quality roofing sheet at very affordable prices from our warehouse, call Mr. Richard now for enquiries.

Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Good morning, Please call Mr. Richard for your quality roofing sheets at good prices

Tel. +234 813 834 26 42
Re: Stone Coated Roof Tile @ Super Affordable Prices From Our Warehouse. by Cornerstone001: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
We offer a very good roofing sheet that is pocket friendly, call Mr. Richard now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6bedrooms Duplex Architectural Design / Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design / A Room And Parlour Self Contain In Mowe - Ibafo Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.