Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club (6936 Views)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by chie8: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
As shared by Brilliant Rich......

'A 200L MBL student of Abia state university(Absu) by name Sandra was beheaded by Ritualist in imo state. It was said dat she went to club wit her friends and she met a guy who she followed to who knows and never returned.
Naaa waooo for we girls ooo
May ur soul rest in peace Sandra'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/200l-mbl-student-of-absu-beheaded-in.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by chie8: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by madridguy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Some people are extremely wicked. Just because of luxury things of life, you wasted a generation, you put her family in everlasting agony and sorrow, God is watching you and you will surely reap what you sow.

R.I.P Sandra, May Almighty God accept your soul and comfort your family especially your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Jabioro: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by edoboy33(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by omenkaLives(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
What a way to die. So unfortunate. Hope her killers are found and brought to justice asap.

How do human beings bring themselves to behead other human beings? This has got to be the height of barbarism.
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by mightyhazel: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Poor gal!
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by cheruv: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
She has been used to pave someone's way to riches undecided
Quite regretful
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Amarabae(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
So shocking.
What a wicked act.
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by shukuokukobambi: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Such a fine girl wasted over the idiotic search for elusive riches angry

What is wrong with Africans? How effective are these idiotic rituals that waste sweet children like this? This was meant to be one sharp guy's wife in future!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Nutase: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by pyyxxaro: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even with all these stories

Girls won't listen ,because their brain is inbtw the centre parting of their yansh

They call themselves Slay queens , searching for money upandan

Abegi wetin concern me undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Expl0rers: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Waka waka...

You wanted to flex...

The murderer just used you for nothing.

You'd have thought you were wise. He was flashy... You wanted to reap where you didn't sow.

Now you know it's a dog eat dog world, albeit, too late.
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by HiddenShadow: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Greed for wealth

I am sure she rejected so many good men just because they are not as rich as expected
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Runs or what u call it doesn't help

Stay loyal to that one guy who loves you

He may not have today but if you share his dream with him and motivate him he will surely be there for you

I no know wetin I write abeg

Hope say e make sense

I just finish 1wrap of arizona
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm.........RIP.
Hw I wish others will learn a lesson from this.
Most, girls are too greedy, they are never contented.
And this makes them vulnerable.
They are easily lured and butchered for rituals with cash and flashy cars.
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by policy12: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Vanity upon vanity...she seek for fun or to be seen as bigz babe she lost her life, those that murder also seek vanity and vain glory.

This is d reason ladies shu be careful not all dt glitters are gold

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by adorablepepple(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Chai
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
What a way to die. So unfortunate. Hope her killers are found and brought to justice asap.

How do human beings bring themselves to behead other human beings? This has got to be the height of barbarism.

Perhaps you should ask one of the first two sons of THE FIRST FAMILY of the human specie, how one amidst the two sons was able to commit FRATRICIDE without blinking an eye.

*Fraticide is the crime of murdering your own brother.

Abel was Cain's blood brother. Born of the same Papa, the same Mama but Cain KILLED Abel his brother according to Religious scriptures.

You are asking how a HUMAN BEING can behead a fellow HUMAN BEING?

It's been all FVCKED UP right from day one.

That is the story of the FIRST FAMILY of the human species. Humans didn't start with ROBBERY, RAPE, e.t.c, e.t.c CRIMES. But MURDER? I mean the crime of FRATRICIDE!!!? That is how DANGEROUS this creature that walks on two feet resembling ORANGUTANG mostly choose to treat one another.

Killing themselves is no big deal. We have been bearing this RASCALITY right from day one and have refused to EVOLVE to treating each other with COMPASSION.

Things which animals will not do, you see human beings doing it. Yet they call themselves 'HOMO SAPIENS' meaning 'WISE'.And even if animals should do THE UNTHINKABLE that's why they are called ANIMALS.

I bet if such a crime of FRATRICIDE is the story being posted on this thread. Some religious folks will come here and start shouting "THE END IS NEAR".

One thing is very true about the mechanism of the human society. The more we embrace MATERIALISM and follow VAIN DESIRES the more we lose our HUMANITY. Our current culture is a consumerist culture like gluttinous pigs. The VANITIES of the world has blinded our eyes.

For those ladies who are always running to men over superfacialities of the surface and pulling their panties for a taste. LEARN!!!

"Good and Evil grow together and are bound in an equilibrium that cannot be sundered. The most we can do is tilt the equilibrium towards the good" Eric Hoffer.

Most of us work directly or indirectly for EVIL to prevail in the human society. We do not try with CONSCIOUS EFFORTS to tilt the equilibrium towards GOOD. When we see WRONG DOINGS we turn blind eye. when those who care speak out, you will hear the FOOLISH ONES say "its not your business".

As for HIM who beheaded. So shall it be unto you to.

WE ALL REALLY HAVE TO WORK ON OUR SOULS. MAN IS DESTINED FOR A HIGHER NATURE. NOT A DEBASEMENT LOWER THAN THE WORST OF BEAST.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by slimduchess(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
OK rip Sandra, girls learn to stay one place
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by ibroh22(m): 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
indeed the heart of a man is f*cking wicked
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
This too inhuman. Ladies shd learn from this.
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Abdhul(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
slay QUEEN GOT slayed
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by JBoss25(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Even with all these stories

Girls won't listen ,because their brain is inbtw the centre parting of their yansh

They call themselves Slay queens , searching for money upandan

Abegi wetin concern me undecided
lool
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Expl0rers:
Waka waka...

You wanted to flex...

The murderer just used you for nothing.

You'd have thought you were wise. He was flashy... You wanted to reap where you didn't sow.

Now you know it's a dog eat dog world, albeit, too late.
You are just senseless.. so what's wrong in going to a club, but a slowpoke like yu hang out and drink beer with ur friends and chase girls but you see nothing wrong in it, so bcause she's a girl you can now run you trash abi?
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Expl0rers: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
You are just senseless.. so what's wrong in going to a club, but a slowpoke like yu hang out and drink beer with ur friends and chase girls but you see nothing wrong in it, so bcause she's a girl you can now run you trash abi?

i am not a slowpoke,

i don't club, i work 24/7

i dont hang out, always too busy

i dont drink beer, i take juice

i dont hang out with friends, we're too busy, we schedule vacations

i dont chase girls, i am married with a daughter...

i see a lot of things wrong with a student crossing borders to flex

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Expl0rers:

i am not a slowpoke,

i don't club, i work 24/7

i dont hang out, always too busy

i dont drink beer, i take juice

i dont hang out with friends, we're too busy, we schedule vacations

i dont chase girls, i am married with a daughter...

i see a lot of things wrong with a student crossing borders to flex
Then let's say (God forbid) you got assassinated or involved in an accident with your nice car while on you to see ur friends even though you work 24/7 but you scheduled a once in a while vacation with ur friends... how will you feel if people saying stuff like.. he's G" guy, why will he go to hotel to visit friends?
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by Khrisfame(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
g
Re: Photos Of 200L Female Student Of ABSU Beheaded In Imo Afta She Met A Man In Club by cheruv: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
The babe don return...

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel?? / Over 1,600 Cattle Stolen In Plateau / See Photo Of This Woman Caught Stealling Cassava And Strip Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.