Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) (47111 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Relocating To An African Country: Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
till tommoro they are still crossing that desert

african leader have failed us..you can never see white people crossing border illegally..

sometimes i feel we should still be colonization maybe we would have gone far by now..

take a look at south Africa..that place is the most developed country in africa all thanks to the white people.

now the blacks are slowly using theirs hand to destroy that country

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by kuljustiz(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
they died trying

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
tunde1200:
I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THIS LIBYA TRAVEL ROUTE.
IT IS TOTALLY DEADLY FOR ONE TO TRY IT

Buh you people get mind oo. Its only people with Steel heart that can do that.

Can you share your story too. Did you or didn't make it.
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by dotcomnamename: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
cry cry cry cry

God, i thank you for my life.

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
kuljustiz:
they died trying

...get rich or die trying. ..

50 cent. 2001

2 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Marvel1206: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
tunde1200:

Yeah I know but in a situation where you don't even know how to start the write up what should I do.

And at the same time scare of horrible experience along the route to Libya.
Guy let's just forget about it and continue with life.
Thank you
Share it please. We will get the gist.
Don't worry about the write-up

2 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Okuda(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
YUNGLURD:
irrespective of the condition i find myself, i dnt think i can embark on a journey through this deadly means...to scale through is like 2/10

African leaders re just wicked!

no be prick i dey see so?

maybe he say make he self-service him last self-service.
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
chibabe259:
Aww, wicked world
I DON'T THINK IT'S D WORLD, BUT DEY WERE DRIVEN BY GREED.
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
don't tell me this is what i think it is because it's just going to make me more curious

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Krak(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
When I was in the University I had a classmate who tried the Libyan route to get to Europe,he was deported back to Nigeria after spending years in Libyan jails. That was where he got addicted to hard drugs and the last time I saw him he had become a junkie.

A very promising and intelligent dude.

2 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
space007:
lol... looks like o,..... kindly share

How can a dead prick be so hard? ?

Yunglurd
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by ojimbo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
YUNGLURD:
irrespective of the condition i find myself, i dnt think i can embark on a journey through this deadly means...to scale through is like 2/10

African leaders re just wicked!

no be prick i dey see so?
no it is wood which they use as a support while hanging on the pick up toyota bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
space007, yunglurd:
lol... looks like o,..... kindly share

How can a dead prick be so hard? ?

Yunglurd
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
Oh! cry
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
ojimbo:
no it is wood

lol you have no idea how sarcastic that sounds, i know you where just being genuine, but damn...

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by MathsChic(f): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
tunde1200:

Yeah I would love to share with you my terrible and deadly experience with you all guys but unfortunately I am not a good writer.
I can suggest to you someone who will interview you and then tell your story. Your story really needs to be told. Pm me.

4 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anyone stupid enough to pay someone to take him on such a journey deserves whatever he meets on the way ...
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by williamsmankind(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Desperate journey! Never to embark on dis type of journey
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by blackboy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's not a price. It's like the man before he died was holding a stick as a form of protection but didn't make it. Initially I thought it was a gun.
I had a friend who left us in year 2 back then. We heard he was in Europe but only for us to see him years later and found out he didn't make it past the Sahara before he managed to find his way back to Nigeria. He went on to further his studies here in Nigeria
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Apina(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Its just pure greed on the path of a majority. I can't imagine someone would attempt crossing the sahara desert to begin with, its suicidal. Even with what we see on TV daily, people wouldn't still just learn.

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by cutedela: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is really horrible,dis-heartening and the most dumb idea in life. I can't believe human being die this pathetic and miserable in a quest to survive.
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Photoshopped images angry angry angry
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
The Sahara desert is dangerous enough talkless of Libya. Try Morrocco next time Gaddafi is dead and Isis is there.

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:
till tommoro they are still crossing that desert

african leader have failed us..you can never see white people crossing border illegally..

sometimes i feel we should still be colonization maybe we would have gone far by now..

take a look at south Africa..that place is the most developed country in africa all thanks to the white people.

now the blacks are slowly using theirs hand to destroy that country

I had to sign in to quote.you. Libya was a great country and every Libyan within or outside Libya lived a great life until the west invaded the country and ousted Gadaffi.

The west ruined Libya

6 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by wittyz20(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
It sad,,, I lost a blood Brother to the struggle too,, we never heard of him or found his corpse...
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
cant they cross through tunisia or morocco? must it be through libya only
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
ollah1:

I had to sign in to quote.you. Libya was a great country and every Libyan within or outside Libya lived a great life until the west invaded the country and ousted Gadaffi.

The west ruined Libya
bt its d same libyans that are maltreating other africans that did them no wrong

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by azimibraun: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
It's not worth it. Not for a sec.
Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Guyman02: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
prettyboi1989:

bt its d same libyans that are maltreating other africans that did them no wrong

Yes, after the ousting. The country divided was into different sections. Each section was a country on its own armed to the teeth. The crisis in Libya is very complicated all thanks to Western democracy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
And I learnt these people spent thousands of dollar on this deadly journey why not use the money to set themselves up in their various countries cuz most of these people are running away for economy reason

1 Like

Re: An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
Libya and the gruesome pictures!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / The First Plane Crash In Nigeria At Igbo Ilapa Hill In Ikogosi, Ekiti In 1942

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.