Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code (950 Views)

Why You Should Transfer Your Domain To Cloudflare Registrar / How Do I Get The 300naira Monthly Hosting Offer From Domainking / Move Domain From Domainking Nigeria To Garanntor Without EPP Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you registered domain name through domainking.ng, I am sure you know by now that you can no longer access your account. Hence, you can't get epp code etc needed to transfer your domains out from domainking to another registrar.

Anyway, if you registered a .ng domain through domainking, you can move it out from there to another registrar.

I've moved mine from domainking to garanntor.ng

All I did was to sign up at garanntor.ng, send my domainking invoice (for the domain name), my ID card, my garanntor login email and the domain name I want to transfer to support@garanntor.com.

They verified the docs I sent to them and generated invoice for me. I paid and the domain was moved to my garanntor account.

That's all.

NB: The email was sent from the email address I used to register the domain name.
Re: How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code by yomalex(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
how is their service so far? Uptime and all
Re: How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Your Domain Name From Domainking Without EPP Code by Gift101(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seun i Love your new Signature Text

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Targeted Real Human Websites Traffic For 6months / Newly Approved Non-hosted Usa Adsense AVailable For Sell / Come And Take This 4.1k Instagram Account Starting At 2k. Highest Bider Takes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.