Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) (38853 Views)

Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / Border Of Nigeria And Niger Republic Is Porous (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by kidman96(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
bbgf
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Donkunxex(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
South Africa isn't welcoming us again. We should retaliate else we won't earn respect again from other African counterparts

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by progress69: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
A cry for help by Buhari 's media lapdog.

Use ur brain to do what it's meant for. No Everything u politicise. Stop behaving like u have a pack of fufu protected by a hard casing up there

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by JoSaintiago: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
ok
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by RZArecta(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
This madness has gone on too long, the Nigerian govt should immediately take proper and reciprocal action cool
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by tellwisdom: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Handle ur matter urself, guy. I cannot fight for you cos I no be oshomole

4 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by engreo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
baby factory product where is ur senses?

5 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by edi287: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is starting to get more and more ridiculous. If this continues, what is the point of having "relations" with SA? Recall our diplomats and send their diplomats back to their country. It's gotten to the point you just can't defend these guys anymore. You can't keep blaming foreigners for EVERY problem in your country.

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by realnas(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
The foreign minister should summon the south high commissioner with immediate effect whilst there the minister should give the high commissioner a proper dress down, let him know should irresponsible behavior is unacceptable in this globalized world. These South Africans are beginning to take their madness to another level
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Why would anyone go to South Africa ? I mean those guys are so timid apart from the whites. Talking to a black South African is an insult on my Nigerian intelligence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
Oloshi Good for you. Buhari pikin

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Dinocarex(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
searchng4love:
FTC.... Thanks again to airtel data.... My xiaomi gadget... Power company that has been 24 hours nonstop....

To the topic Japheth doesn't have to be rude.... Some of us have been subjected to such in more advanced western countries.... It's just a routine check no need to raise unnecessary alarm. I didn't come to the social media to start yabbing unnecessarily.
Border police can put you on the next available flight out of their country if they're not satisfied with your presence in the country...

Not all south Africans are xenophobic.... Including some of the comedians on Nairaland.

You said Western country.. Didnt you? Is South Africa one?
That country ought to be worshipping Nigeria and Nigerians literally despite all was done to them during Aparthied era. How can they be treating fellow Africans like this.
I won't take away some bad eggs spoiling our name outside the shores but South Africa ain't going that way to get it done!

5 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Dinocarex(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
TRADEMARK:
Oloshi Good for you. Buhari pikin

I will always PRAY for you.
What about those Nigerians being killed there? Are they Buhari pikin as well?

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Omeokachie: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tweeter orubebe.
You don go run ya mouth for dia abi?
Just beg them once it starts getting dark. Anything can happen in SA.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by PatriotTemidayo: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
And the brainless Nigerian Govt will still allow DSTV run in our airwaves cuz we would die if we dont watch DSTV abi?

Make Una kontinew. angry
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Opakan2: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's quite disappointing telling a fellow African 'go back to your country' and we complain of racism from whites
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by sorepco(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Keep ur phocking jokes aside. He is being maltreated becos he has a naija passport n u r talking buhari bullcrap?? It can happen 2 any of us whether pdp...apc...or apolitical.

Its just wrong n bad such a maltreatment.

DIKEnaWAR:

5 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by soulfood(m): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nicheey(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
CRAPHA96:
I feel like burning down mtn head office.....THUNDER STRIKE ANYBODY WE GO STOP ME

ah dey your back brother
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Tazdroid(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
He should analyse his way out of that one. Some of the South Africans have been high on grilled shiit lately

1 Like

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nigerian passport
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by STJAM(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
You talked sense Bro.
searchng4love:
FTC.... Thanks again to airtel data.... My xiaomi gadget... Power company that has been 24 hours nonstop....

To the topic Japheth doesn't have to be rude.... Some of us have been subjected to such in more advanced western countries.... It's just a routine check no need to raise unnecessary alarm. I didn't come to the social media to start yabbing unnecessarily.
Border police can put you on the next available flight out of their country if they're not satisfied with your presence in the country...

Not all south Africans are xenophobic.... Including some of the comedians on Nairaland.

Get Nigeria into shape... Value your citizens... Pay them living wages.... Provide healthcare..... Social security.... Insurance.... Mortgage without preferential treatment... Affordable capital for businesses... Educational institutions where lecturers and system doesn't make life hell for the students... I can tell you that the faculty of basic medical sciences of the university of Ibadan Nigeria consistently loses over 80℅ of their PhD students to South African universities simply due to the attitude of the lecturers there .... And the UI PG school doesn't give a damn about monitoring the admitted students rather concerned about sales of forms... As there's always the Fgn's funds to waste paying their humongous wages and allowances.....

If you don't value your people.... Don't expect anyone else to do that for you.

2 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
South africa is just one useless country. bloody zulu animals. we shouldnt av high expectations in savage animals

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
I think it's high time we dealt with the Bleep up of these South Africans

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Opakan2: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dinocarex:

You said Western country.. Didnt you? Is South Africa one?
That country ought to be worshipping Nigeria and Nigerians literally despite all was done to them during Aparthied era. How can they be treating fellow Africans like this.
I won't take away some bad eggs spoiling our name outside the shores but South Africa ain't going that way to get it done!

Same warning Mbeki gave them.. They should not forget how Nigeria helped them back in the days

But truth be told, we should do something about these Eastern plagues of Nigerian extraction who go to any length for money.. from hard drugs, fake products, fake medicines, prostitution, piracy ( go to alaba and see them there plenty) etc.
They do just about anything for money. It's bad

3 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by ipobbigot7: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2017
Where are the Igbos, where is Nnamdi Kanu? This is where they should have demonstrated the unjust victimisation of the Igbos by South Africans knowing well that the Igbos are in the larger numbers of their victims.

Nigeria government should take the necessary steps and cut the ties with South Africa, their companies and their citizens should leave Nigeria.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Zhirinovsky: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
So he went there and started insulting the SA authorities like he did GEJ. He thinks everybody is gentlemanly like GEJ and can overlook his incessant insults.
They should hold him there! Flog him some koboko first. He was one of people that campaigned for and brought this govt we are suffering now!
Nonsense!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Somehow this whole exchange doesn't sound very believable because at the end of the day, it's still a job & a certain level of professionalism is required, minus personal opinion. Audio or I don't believe it.
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Atakata(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Built2last:
This Omojuwa guy is a sick attention seeker. Do you know how many people are cornered and questioned in every airport around the world....

I was called aside in Charles De gaul France in 2014 for 45 minutes. I only told them that if I miss my connecting flight I will take the case further. I pulled out my phone and played Zuma till they called me and gave me my passport.

Visit Thailand or Singapore Omojuwa and grow up. It's called Routine check.
you are the one seeking for attention ok. what has 2014 got to do with 2017. yes we don't doubt u but he is trying to pass a message in connection with the current situation in SA. my brother say sometin else .

4 Likes

Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by searchng4love: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
admax:
South Africa is the only country I never dreamt of going. They are still under slavery since their economy is being controlled by whites.

Kenya is another stupid country that will embarass Nigerians at their airport.

Those guys are just jealous of Nigerians, no matter the matter, we are the biggest country in Africa! They can go to hell.
Ask falz
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by searchng4love: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
prettyboi1989:
South africa is just one useless country. bloody zulu animals. we shouldnt av high expectations in savage animals
That's not our problem....
Re: South African Border Officials Detain Political Analyst Omojuwa (snapshots) by Pierocash(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
i no knw waiting dey South africa that Nigerians are rushing in there?maybe cos they are are twin brother in corruption.I will rather go Ghana than south africa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos) / Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Container Crashes Into BRT Terminal At Agric, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.