Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) (82978 Views)

Top 10 Disturbing Facts About Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Hisreplica: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Wetin man eye no go see/hear. It is so sad to hear this kind of happenings.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by goingape1: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There has to be more to this story medically because that wound looks like it gangrened before he died ..I think after that laptop fire the wound wasn't properly treated and gangrened thereby sending him into a septic shock he didn't recover from

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by pussyAvenger: 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
annnikky:

Lolz.. To know if it's your type baa?

Chai.. May his soul rest in peace cry
before nko.

anaghi eji ihe anagba na nti...
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by yinkakani(m): 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
TPAND:

How is he careless. this thing is called a laptop for crying out loud. It is designed to be placed on the laps. Hmmmmm... how smart is your quote.
TPAND:

How is he careless. this thing is called a laptop for crying out loud. It is designed to be placed on the laps. Hmmmmm... how smart is your quote.
Because it's called a laptop doesn't mean you should shut your mind to its possibilities of it harming you. It's like saying because a vehicle manufacturer says you can reach a max speed of 300kmph then you go 300kmph. . .what do you think would happen?? You'll die like a common fowl of course. This situation is really tragic but blaming the manufacturer solves nothing than looking for consolation. Granted, unforseen occurrences do happen but several deaths can be avoided just by simply putting your mind to use.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
did he die from being burnt or did he die from inhaling fumes?

if the laptop had indeed 'exploded' as they are claiming, there would be a much wider burn radius.

the reason why you should not use a laptop in bed is because you can block the cooling vents ; but even then the worst that would happen is the laptop would shutdown or get damaged.

all those shouting laptop manufacturer and dreaming of big bucks are invariably wasting their time.

the 'explosion' could be the result of using non oem parts [fake battery or charger]

this is not a samsung note 7 fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by browniex: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Did he die immediately? because that wound looks old.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by LUCASC(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace

Sue the company? Are u sure he bought it first hand.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Angel1696: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
this is witchcraft laptop connection
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by eflintsone(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
just watch and see , you will find one igbo person that will say ill about the north cos this stuff happened in taraba .... May his soul rest in peace
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by mjuzikid(m): 12:18am On Mar 05, 2017
End time laptop grin
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by obinna58(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
martineverest:
samsung note seven laptop
grin grin
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by cyber5(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2017
Pls is it a Lenovo or HP laptop?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 05, 2017
TPAND:
This is a mystery. A technical audit and investigation should be carried out to ascertain the conditions that could make a laptop explode. Because i wont lie to you, we are all endangered if this reoccurs again.

His parents should sue the Laptop manufacturer.

Such a sad end. May His soul find perfect peace
Do u know how much it will cost to file a litigation?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by elegushichilling: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2017
As I write this, hot water flows down my eye. " Segun, talo se, tiko dariji 'e", Segun, who did u wronged nd has refused to forgive u. Segun never knew, that it will b his last sleep. Younger generation, we need serious prayer. May I not b pepper soup in my enemies' pot, Amen!
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by cayodey: 1:19am On Mar 05, 2017
greatnaija01:
God save us from village witches that have 1 terabyte bundles o...... this was an attack. HIS WHOLE BODY DIDNT BURN BUT THE YOUNG STAR DIED. Choi
Must everything be related to village people?
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 05, 2017
The rate at which coroers are dieing is alarming
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Ajimmyco(m): 4:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Abeg when it's called "laptop" I guess it should be placed on the lap, maybe his own was desktop bearing another name Sha.. .
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Koddedtinz: 4:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Tragic.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by spill(m): 5:03am On Mar 05, 2017
EdCure:
That's why I stopped placing my laptop on my laps while it's connected to power. It shocks mildly sometimes.
Worse when there's lightning.

Laptops shock especially when connected to power.
The day my laptop shocked me I danced to an unknown music sound, because I least expected it.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by toshmann(m): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2017
This story get K-leg angry
Laptop explodes, burns his leg, and he died sharp sharp.
Na lie.

Even the photo sef show say that leg don decay finish, with enough infection.

If anything, this giy died from poor healthcare.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by money1st: 5:54am On Mar 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There has to be more to this story medically because that wound looks like it gangrened before he died ..I think after that laptop fire the wound wasn't properly treated and gangrened thereby sending him into a septic shock he didn't recover from

Wehdone.. . U do well
Great diagnosis

1 Like

Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Menzy86(m): 6:00am On Mar 05, 2017
I NEVER place my lappy on my laps. Always despised d heat from beneath. This is tragic though. RIP Segun.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Vicolan: 6:03am On Mar 05, 2017
annnikky:

Hahahahaha.. Vicolan y r u making me like this? Hope am save?

#wink u be my person naw why naw. Just mk sure d news na true ooo. Handcroseed ooo
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2017
EdCure:
That's why I stopped placing my laptop on my laps while it's connected to power. It shocks mildly sometimes.
yes u are right, i dont put mine on my laps, its shocks sometimes if my skin mistakenly touched the sides or were i do connect my ear piece.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by mvem(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2017
EdCure:
....if it shocks then the earthing in ur house aint good....its called "LAPtop" for a reason...though its unfortunate....just like saying someone phone exploded when making call then we should stop making call close to the ears, there is no basis...there must be a good explanation for his accident
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2017
Rip bro..this life sha.he went to primary school and didn't die,went to secondary school he didn't die and even went to the university amd nothing happned to him.now thathes serving and his parents are looking at him as he becomes a man , death took the young man away.that's why you should eat and enjoy your self while you still can.none us knows the next minute
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by menxer: 7:15am On Mar 05, 2017
bro4u:
The corpse of a corp member...hmmm nawa ooo.

The corpse of a corps member..
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by nurusystem(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Rest in peace ,mr segun ,,
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by YoungSoldier146: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]My mum has been warning me of this yet I won't listen...

You are adamant then,but this would be a warning
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by DrogoG(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2017
A good quality laptop doesn't explode.
Nigerians love cheap fake Chinese products.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by buchai: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2017
all gadgets like desktop computers and laptops shocks when one's body,feet is wet with water or heat even when your drenched it shocks seriously. do not use gadgets when your body is wet.
Re: Laptop Explodes And Kills A Corper In Taraba State (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
spill:

Laptops shock especially when connected to power.
The day my laptop shocked me I danced to an unknown music sound, because I least expected it.

If your laptop, with its plastic casing is electrocuting you, there is a problem.

You must understand that laptop manufacturers will not cut corners that will expose them to profit busting class action lawsuits.

Is your laptop connected to a source with proper earthing? Are you using rusty Chinko adapter cables?

As far as electric shock goes, it is extremely unlikely that those are originating from the laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account / How To Download From 4shared.com Without Log In or Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.