Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (363672 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ifecoded(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning. Marianneada- you are wonderful.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by aishantry(f): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
An interesting story..... More ink to ur pen
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
marianneada:
I'm happy everyone of you enjoyed my story, you all inspired me,.. I really appreciate your comments,.... My second story is loading,...... May God continue to bless each and everyone of you.. Luv you all smiley
Dnt forget to alert me when u start another one please

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Campala(f): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice Story. More ink to your pen. Please alert me when you put up the next piece.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Eniqurl(f): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
You are gifted! I really love dz story pls mention me when u about to start another story.

Thumbs up!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Rhayne(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful story with a beautiful ending..weldone ma'am!
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Missmossy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful end Marianneada. Thumbs up.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Ronnyluv: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
please aleart me wen yhu start a new story ,tnx so much
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by princessadeola(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whaoooo, it's a great read. Weldone ma'am. More wisdom.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jbaby265(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
This story has a lot of lesson to learn..

Thank you Marianne and pls alert me when the next one starts.. Love you plenty

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by akinkudin: 2:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice ending to a wonderful story marianneada
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2017
wow,wat a story.u re blessed dear
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Sheynex(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
I was forced​ by your story to register on nairaland and this is my first comment​, nice write-up​ ma, more wisdom, inspiration, knowledge, understanding to your brain in Jesus name
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Dkaz1(f): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Thanx a lot for this wonderful piece... Ur truly a talented writer. Godbless u Marianneada. And I'll be waiting patiently for ur next story.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by urchman23: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2017
You are are wonderful writer with a beautiful heart, you have brought happiness and laughter to me and my significant other. Your story reminded me of what I went through, before God finally gave me the right person as my husband today. Thanks one more time.

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Halyma(f): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2017
wow!!!! my writer of the year.
this is so educating and interesting. May God increase your knowledge.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by bangalee1(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Eniqurl:
You are gifted! I really love dz story pls mention me when u about to start another story.

Thumbs up!
We dey this HUI 2geda and we haven't seen
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Jlake(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wat a superb story...really loved it,thumbs up to d writer.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Horlardorjah(m): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
i have always been a ghost but have to appreciate this. you always deliver and this is no exception. more in into your pen n more mb to your modem.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
urchman23:
You are are wonderful writer with a beautiful heart, you have brought happiness and laughter to me and my significant other. Your story reminded me of what I went through, before God finally gave me the right person as my husband today. Thanks one more time.
U're welcome dear, and may God continue to bless your home.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by crislyn(f): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
marianneada:
I'm happy everyone of you enjoyed my story, you all inspired me,.. I really appreciate your comments,.... My second story is loading,...... May God continue to bless each and everyone of you.. Luv you all smiley
Bless u too dear. plz tag me when it loads.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Tehmietee(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wao! So Splendid. A lovely piece. Kudos 2 U
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
I've started my new story, titled Meant To Be, i pray you'll enjoy it. grin

1 Like

Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Destiny4fame(m): 2:17am On Apr 25, 2017
more ink to ur pen and more mb to ur phone..shallom
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by jardprinz: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Kele20:
Wow!! What A Wonderful Piece,i Enjoyed It From The Begining To The End,nice Work Ma,wouid Miss This Story Alot.Hope That Men Like Nelson Still Exist Cause I Would Love To Have One For Myself
they still exist but only in stories like this
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Eminenttemmy(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2017
nice story...keep it up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by cherpret: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2017
God bless you for this wonderful story. Beautiful write up
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by horpeyeemy: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
if you read dis story nd didn't mk any comment.......my dear u nid deliverance!!! tnk u u sis Amanda
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Aminzy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
marianneada:
I've started my new story, titled Meant To Be, i pray you'll enjoy it. grin
Amen.....please send the link here so that it would be easier
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by InestimableJoy(f): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Weldone Marianeada....
Pls I don't know if anyone noticed, I saw this story on Facebook, on a particular Facebook page (Story Library).... I don't know if they have your permission to post your story..... They update each episode daily also.... @op, pls verify.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by marianneada(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
InestimableJoy:
Weldone Marianeada....
Pls I don't know if anyone noticed, I saw this story on Facebook, on a particular Facebook page (Story Library).... I don't know if they have your permission to post your story..... They update each episode daily also.... @op, pls verify.
thanks so much for your information.
Re: To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne by Adeyife(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Seriously d admin just dey copy n paste ur story

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / Story: Taking Chances / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.