Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On (1492 Views)

The Modem I Unlocked Has Refused To Install On My System. / Brian Keyboard Needed / Where Can I Get The Keyboard Of This Brian Mini Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On by Yinkey6(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good Evening Gurus in the house.

For the past few days my laptop has refused to on.
Actually It all started After I installed PES 2016 on the I played the game for about two days , ever since then it has refused to display anything on the the screen.
This is what it display sometimes if it manage to display something on the Screen..

Re: Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On by Yinkey6(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017

Re: Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On by BlueShine(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol @BRIAN
Re: Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On by Yinkey6(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
BlueShine:
Lol @BRIAN
Actually, BRIAN IS THE NAME OF MY LAPTOP.
Re: Help , My Laptop BRIAN has refused To On by horllamy(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Yinkey6:
Good Evening Gurus in the house.

For the past few days my laptop has refused to on.
Actually It all started After I installed PES 2016 on the I played the game for about two days , ever since then it has refused to display anything on the the screen.
This is what it display sometimes if it manage to display something on the Screen..

Call or WhatsApp I can help you to fix it 08139462401

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheap HP 635 For Sale At 38k / Can A Core I3 6 Gig Ram Laptop Run Pes 17 On Low Settings? / Brand New Macbook Air 11" 4gb Ram, 10Hours Backup. See Pictures And Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.