Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! (1458 Views)

Meet The 33 Year-old Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $3 Million Edtech Company / Beta Test My Photo Sharing Social Network ( IOS, ANDROID ) / My Just Concluded NYSC WEBSITE/APP(check it out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Enoch Olutunmida,a 16 year old Nigerian built a photo-sharing app similar to instagram. However, he claim not to be building another instagram saying he has a better idea to implement and that it is just a matter of time before he adds the key ingredient that will boost the app. In an interview he also said "I hate 'follows', that's my little secret because it stops people from seeing my product when I want to advertise my product".The young tech tycoon his just starting and Nigeria should get ready for the rise of a tech empire. You can download it now on playstore by searching for "STYLISH.LY" or click on the link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nation.software.the.catalog&hl=en

Re: A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! by goodbadder: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
why can't he create an app to hit maga on time, mtchewwwwwww
Re: A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
goodbadder:
why can't he create an app to hit maga on time, mtchewwwwwww
You know it's not compulsory to comment right?

To the young lad. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: A 16 Year Old Nigerian Built A Photo-sharing App... Check It Out! by OTRebirth: 10:57am On Mar 06, 2017
OP, you know when i was just about your age. . . I get freaked easily when i build things mostly websites, then i would include my age and class and say to myself, i am the best (sure it will boost your self esteen) but saying out your age ain't worth it. It might even make people not download your app. My advice to you is to keep learning and keep thinking on how to improve better, because when you think you've known it all, you automatically close doors to new learning

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Currently Learning Elixir And I'm Loving It / Start Making Not Less Than 100k/month From Programming / Cyber Security And Network Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.