Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (38716 Views)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Haryoryhemie(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
Those girls should come and see ooh

u don't need to expose ur body b4 ppl with eyes notice ur beauty

HML in addy lovebirds
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by ufuosman(m): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Handsome and beautiful couples. wish them all the best.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by mamajaz(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
smithsydny:
Since them dey answer the same surname she go still do change of name?
Yes, change from Miss to Mrs. Also, we are in the change era.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by becca4216(f): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ioannes:

Is this your own pre-wedding pishur?
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by obowunmi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
Very handsome..

HML
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by DEWKID(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
She got a beautiful smile
you are a Cameroonian so cool i'll be there this week or next.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
mamajaz:

Yes, change from Miss to Mrs. Also, we are in the change era.
everything gat change be that ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
I saw the guy piggybacking the babe, that is haram.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
DEWKID:

you are a Cameroonian so cool i'll be there this week or next.

Woow. That will be nice. Waiting to meet with u

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by DEWKID(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow. That will be nice. Waiting to meet with u
i'll keep you informed when due i promise
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
DEWKID:

i'll keep you informed when due i promise

Ok

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by thexzy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
sinaj:
Wooow! Cute couple kiss kiss kiss

HML to u guys in adv.
Sinaj, am waiting to comment on yours soon okay....just make it a bit snappy. #LongLiveAllSingleNairalanders
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
They look gud!
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
They look gud!
Tell me something. smiley
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Tell me something. smiley
smileyYou already know the koko
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
smileyYou already know the koko
Believe me, I don't oh. So why not yan me the koko? smiley
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AceDomino(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why's she been referred to as "nairaland sister"?
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Believe me, I don't oh. So why not yan me the koko? smiley
Dat wont be necessary. .. its crystal clear except u wanna pretend tongue
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
Dat wont be necessary. .. its crystal clear except u wanna pretend tongue
I'm still lost oh. Please I'm not pretending. Kindly fill me in on the koko.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
I'm still lost oh. Please I'm not pretending. Kindly fill me in on the koko.
Hmmmm, ok back to thread. What do u have to say abt the couple? The ans to the question u seek lies here.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, ok back to thread. What do u have to say abt the couple? The ans to the question u seek lies here.
They're okay. Nothing to it. I see couples almost everyday.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nickymezor(f): 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
AfroSamurai:
They're okay. Nothing to it. I see couples almost everyday.
Alright. I ain't gonna say more abt. Datz the koko u seek kiss
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by sinaj(f): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
thexzy:
Sinaj, am waiting to comment on yours soon okay....just make it a bit snappy. #LongLiveAllSingleNairalanders
u are waiting to comment on mine when nlders are waiting to comment on our wedding pix tongue

Hurry up jore let's surprise them
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by AfroSamurai: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
Nickymezor:
Alright. I ain't gonna say more abt. Datz the koko u seek kiss
Awesome. smiley
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by thexzy(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2017
sinaj:
u are waiting to comment on mine when nlders are waiting to comment on our wedding pix tongue

Hurry up jore let's surprise them
Ah!! U never told me you were seriously waiting for me na. Now that u've told the world officially, expect a miracle soon
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by sinaj(f): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2017
thexzy:
Ah!! U never told me you were seriously waiting for me na. Now that u've told the world officially, expect a miracle soon
Amen! Lol
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so cute, so cute and fine. I love it cool

Not like the other one I saw, tying towel on chest for a pre wedding photo. So horrible angry

She wanted to show she was just coming out of the oza room!
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Laura shinar
its nice meeting you here..french is a language I like very much,and cameroon is a french speaking countries,I guess. Probably you gonna teach me french too.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by shinarlaura(f): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
timmykaydude:
its nice meeting you here..french is a language I like very much,and cameroon is a french speaking countries,I guess. Probably you gonna teach me french too.

The pleasure is mine

Cameroon is not only a French speaking country. We re a bilingual country but mostly dominated by French.

Will be my pleasure to teach u
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by bukiboy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
BEENUEL:
Our Muslim brothers ain't taking last again ooo cheesy, this is super cute kiss. I need a boo cry, badaoyeyemi...this could be us tongue

but our muslim sisters sha, hijab with tight fitted gown and makeup. why cover face after applying makeup?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance by timmykaydude: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2017
shinarlaura:

The pleasure is mine

Cameroon is not only a French speaking country. We re a bilingual country but mostly dominated by French.

Will be my pleasure to teach u
okay,thanks for the enlightenment..I would love to know you more than this,but I don't know how to send pm. Probably we could chat on whatsapp,are you on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.