Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly (34577 Views)

Poll: Which team will win this friendly match?

Black Stars of Ghana: 16% (20 votes)
Super Eagles of Nigeria: 83% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by superman(m): 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2007
once again it still boils down to descipline !

nothing change yet
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by samuelanya(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2007
The worst part of that day was that PHCN decided to withhold power immediately after the match, and I couldn't watch my dear "Gardner's Daughter" and the aftermath of the accident. Anyway for me, Nigeria win or loss I have my life to live. They inspire me whether they win or loss. If they win, I think: "I am part of this successful people, got to prove that", if they loss, I tell myself: "I am not tied in with their failure, got to prove that too".
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Uche2nna(m): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2007
Now aint that philosophical. Heads or tail U win grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by danniecool(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2007
@samuelanya

PHCN allowed u to watch the end of the Super Eagles match against Ghana who couldn't find their wings to fly above the black star, u are complaining

PHCN were embarrased by the third goal in my area, they decided to Holdon the power immediately after the match they brought the light.
I was hoping to hear 3:2 or 3:3, alli heard was 4:1, wat a humilation
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Razorr(f): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2007
Abeg abeg, can u guyz please forget that match and let's move on to something else? Chelsea is playing tomorrow o. grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Razorr(f): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2007
Ama no awon boro boys yen pa! Won ma ke baje baje! Oju won ari mebo! grin grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Razorr(f): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2007
Charlton would ofcourse beat Man U. 1-0 would be the score-line.   grin    grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2007
@Samuelanya,i like ur take on things grin.I am just glad i didnt go and watch that match after all,the weather was crazy that day, i would have cussed them out seriously
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by niks(f): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2007
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly
« #11 on: January 25, 2007, 04:19 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're wasting your time. Well guys the question now is how big a margin can the eagles create.
2-0, 3-0, 4-0 maybe even more anything is possible, with the eagles current form, the weakness of the black stars e.t.c

I guess you are eating your words now, grin
the ghanaians are not as daft as before oju ti la(eye has opened)
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by BigShishi(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2007
ANOTHER GHANA V NIGERIA MATCH COMIN UP SOON, I DEY FEAR O! shocked cry cry cry

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702090230.html
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Razorr(f): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
That one's easy. We would beat them. It's the under 23 boys. Those boys are pretty promising!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by niks(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2007
you see that is what i like about Nigerians always arrogant even in the face of a beating.
Like I said before oju ti la. Omo kekere ana ti da gba(small boy of yesterday has grown up)
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by BigShishi(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2007
obafemi showed great disrespect mayne, his mother was ill and he could not even tell the coach??
Bleep him!!
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/sportsonthehour/2007/feb/09/sportsbreak-09-02-2007-001.htm
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi.
I was at 'Nigeria-delta Crisis On Cnn'
Bye.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by 9ja4eva: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2007
Well with all dese excuses i dont see us making breakthrus.Appiah talk say na only mouth we get.Lol
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by superman(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2007
now fark appiah! if there would a repeat of that match THE TRUE SOLDIERS OUT THERE LIKE ME knows there is NO WAY GHANA WILL WIN!

AS U ALREADY KNOW I HATE TALKIN UNCESSARLY SUPER EAGLES IS STILL SUPER

PERIOD

AS ALWAYS SUPERMAN !! HAHHA we get there
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Uche2nna(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
U mean super chickens tongue
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by LoverBwoy(m): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2007
come on superman you have to give it to them, they came to play football. they deserved it 10 times over

i mean appiah looked like a young teengager on speed with that girl called mikel, mikel is the worst player ive seen in my life! the most overrated stick i've seen on a football field.

the game was meant to kick off 7.45pm,
the black stars were out warming up since 7.20-8pm
our big boys only 8 of them by the way came out 7.55 to warm up then went back in 8.00 grin

can you imagine mikel and seyi in midfield shocked
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 1:32am On Feb 10, 2007
according to the back page of a newspaper read on skysports news,mikel said his family received death threats so that was why he disobeyed mounrinho and played in the match.i dont even know where to begin with regards to the claim.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Uche2nna(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2007
So,,,,,,,, undecided
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 1:46am On Feb 10, 2007
na wah o,i will reply anyways,what kind of image is that and where did the gist come from.abi is this not a forum again
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Radiant(f): 2:05am On Feb 10, 2007
toptho:

according to the back page of a newspaper read on skysports news,mikel said his family received death threats so that was why he disobeyed mounrinho and played in the match.i don't even know where to begin with regards to the claim.

Ummm. . I read news off the net but never came across this one. What has death threats got to do with a match and disobeying Mourinho
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 2:10am On Feb 10, 2007
Mounrinho was raking about him playing when he is injured and saying he might make compalints and so i guess thats what he told him was his reason
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Uche2nna(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2007
Nigeria 1 Ghana 4

no excuses pliz
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Radiant(f): 2:16am On Feb 10, 2007
toptho:

Mounrinho was raking about him playing when he is injured and saying he might make compalints and so i guess thats what he told him was his reason

As in, Mikel is that daft and stupid to give such a reason? Mikel didn't have any injury. Someone with injury plays 90 minutes? You ever heard that?

Mourinho is full of shit. Mikel didn't have any injury.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by ZuluNation(m): 2:17am On Feb 10, 2007
I blame it on the fufu Nigerians eat, we eat too much fufu and can't even run half the length of the field
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Radiant(f): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2007
Why was Kanu, Ogbuke and Yakubu on the bench? That's how stupid Eguavon can be?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 2:21am On Feb 10, 2007
that was what i was wondering myself.the nigerian staff cannot be that stupid to allow him play for 90mins in a friendly when he is injured.i was shocked to see that kind of huge headline on tv.
Anyways only the people involved will know who is telling lies, they shld just keep quiet so we can forget about that game quickly
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by dblock(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2007
Eguavon isn't stupid, he's just intellectually challenged wink
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by LoverBwoy(m): 4:54am On Feb 10, 2007
Mikel obi will continue giving excuse throughout his playing career from signing under duress, to missing training because of the alarm didn't go off, feigning injury, receiving death threats to being a hermaphrodite.

They should leave the guy in the under 23 team or just leave him let him learn from the bench, Oruma watched okocha, Lehman watched khan, Mikel should go learn how to kick a football.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by dblock(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2007
Is this threadd still active undecided
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by superman(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2007
LoverBwoy u don come oo!

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares Selfie With Girlfriend ( Photo ) / Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.