Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly (34591 Views)

Poll: Which team will win this friendly match?

Black Stars of Ghana: 16% (20 votes)
Super Eagles of Nigeria: 83% (101 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015 / Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2007
Guys, now am really riled up by y'all and what gives me d right to say dis na say d 4 of u be my padis!! Why u turn the thread to jand-based guys chat zone haba? Dont u know most guys back home 'not/not yet in the flow' might feel intimidated and not want to post in here? Na my observation be dat sha, based on a similar thread, oya make i see the 1st person wey go punch me!! lol
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2007
Candylips, u r not d 1st to have said that and I wonder why? Though i should come visiting in a couple of months time
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by toptho(f): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2007
I hope this match will be worth the 27 pounds,i hope i can still get a ticket.has the squad being confirmed before players start dropping excuses
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2007
@Xtino and Lbwoy, wetin Enakhaire dey do for dat una list? Abeg Obinna Nwaneri don dey bench am jare! especially since hin CAN 2006 semi misadventure wey hin allow Drogba score, Joe has not really impressed, remember how Chidi Nwanu played in that position?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by LoverBwoy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2007
I don't really see any reason why anyone should feel intimidated undecided, this is not like some intellectual thread its just sport and we all Nigerians n 1 Ghanaian grin

@ toptho, I'm sure it will the previous matches at Charlton was wink, i don't have a clue who is playing but i think they've invited everybody basically

Okonronko was the one that went to sleep during the match against Ivory Coast,
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2007
@Loverbwoy

You still dont get what i meant, but i will let it slide and later i will remind you cool

Did you mention Okoronkwo?

was he at the CAN 2006 FINALS? tongue[b] HELL NO[/b]
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by babasin(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2007
what is the goals & objectives of playing Nigeria/Ghana match in London? Can someone tell me?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by LoverBwoy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2007
true @ kit
i thought that was okonronko, guess Ive been playing pro evolution too much

babasin, Brazil haven't played any friendly in Brazil for a long time, why?

Logistically its very good, you know some Nigerian players can't even get visa/passport to Nigeria!,
Majority of the players play in Europe,so even if the nfa are doing ijebu they can just hop on eurotrain  cheesy
The last time Nigeria played a friendly in romania, they got lost and kicked off 4hours later!
They are millions of Africans in the U.K
They'll become more marketable, get better P.R
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2007
Spot on man cool
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 29, 2007
http://www.skysports.com/skysports/competition/0,,1-1249028,00.html

Feeling funky?. . .Partake in the contest above.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Christino(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2007
Pick your starting XI on the dedicated website.

http://www.ghanavrsnigeria.com/fan_zone.php
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by dblock(m): 6:48am On Jan 29, 2007
Nigeria cannot lose, It's a do or die. Nigeria's reputation on the continent and acroos the gobe is on the line here.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Seun(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2007
Nigeria's reputation isn't on the line; only the reputation of our soccer team!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by dblock(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2007
Thanks for the correction grin
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Tmoni(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2007
hooray, i just won the bid for my jersey and even though i can not make it there myself,
its the same at kitbag but its costing me half the price (smiles at himself for being a bad guy, same stuff low price)
i will be flying the colour for two days over there
and the painful thing is that i will be going back north on thursday, i feel like extending my stay to watch the match which my whole family is going for (shakes his head)

well, i have a ghanian flat mate so i will stare deep into his eyes when we win them silly and cheer with with the other Nigeria lads there.

i do not care about the formation or players but i am very sure that Nigeria(soocer team or nation) will gallantly triumph over ghana

PS- the whole Magnificient MAN Utd, Asswipe Arsenal and Gloryhunters Chelsea,  Nigerian fans will all come under the same banner for the first time in a long while 2gether.

PSS- I came from Aberdeen to London for the Man Utd vs Arsenal Match and had to run away when we were 1 up, was underground for 15 mins and it was all gone.
tough life considering the black market price of the ticket.

we still have the league
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2007
Whats this thread turning to? a journal? Who asked for all these stories? @Loverbwoy, see what i mean?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by Tmoni(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2007
i thought the thread was for peoples opinions and feelings towards everything bout the match,
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by elder04: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2007
@dblock, I love the Pat Utomi Stuff but do you think those bloody fucking politicians with give Utomi a chance? And what is you contribution to the whole thing, you are far away in Australia and you are campaigning for Pat Utomi I expect people like this can influence one or few other people so that the change we really what in Nigeria can com to pass. Thumb up. Ghana Vs Nigeria, Ghana remains Nigeria wife, we'll beat them any time any day 2 - 0 will not be too much.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by sydneyy2k: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2007
we will spelle nigeria for u guys, u guys should just wait
am seriouse angry
and if Ghana dont win this much i will never come to nigeria again
bye 7:0 for ghana
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 12:17am On Jan 30, 2007
@sydneyy2k, i will personally buy you a Ghana-must-Go bag to carry your load of goals
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by lalaboi(m): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2007
o ma se o!!!! tongue
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2007
@Tmoni, nothing do u jare! Bro dblock, dat ur siggy dey disturb for sports section here o, or else i go begin sponsor segun odegbami for presido, lol
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by dblock(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2007
If you ask me agin nicely I will kindlyconsider changing it wink

Although I do think the guy is capable of turning the country ariound economically and sport wise
And for those of you that are wondering why I'm talking about something unrelated to the topic don't blame me I didn't bring it up. wink
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by globalaid(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2007
did anyone knows which cable will show the match, we cant afford not to watch this two african power house.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by danniecool(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2007
This my Choice

Enyeama

Odiah Yobo Nwaneri Taiwo

Ayila

Oruma
Utaka

Mikel

Nsofor Marthins

Sub: Kanu(Oruma), Obodo(mikel), Yakubu(Nsofor), Enakhaire(Nwaneri),

Patrick Ovia, Ejide, Olofinjana, Osaze and so on

By this substitution Obodo will now operate from the middle while Kanu support Yak' and Obagol
U know the is just a friendly match u have the chance of making as much sub (i dont know if the rule has been change), if i were the coach, I would have made these chave 56 to 69 minutes we would have been leading 2 - 0, I may decide to bring in others invitee to have their own feel in the game. like Osaze for Utaka, makinwa for marthins
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2007
U don attend Coaching school b4?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2007
@danniecool,
you have found yor calling, Go become a coach says the lord.
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by kitaun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2007
Pastor Wale, at that i say a big Amen!! BTW @dannie how Mikel go start match where Obodo and Oruma dey fit? even JJ is in d reckoning to play!
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2007
As much as i hate to watch chelsea play and win, no be the same Mikel Obi score for them on sunday?
Dont you think he is fit enuf to play against Ghana?
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by sydneyy2k: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2007
u fink it will be good for u guys to rather pray to God to help u than to draw the plan of yr players because we are going to spell nigeria hahahahahahahahaah
ghana 7:0 nigeria
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by waleleader(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2007
@syney,
Chaley, u too dey watch action films, this na reality. Wake up

when was the last time Nigeria lost more than 1 goal margin, we may not be the best in the world but we are one of the best and we don't lose to teams like Ghana

Ghana must Go
Re: Ghana Vs Nigeria Football Friendly by superman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2007
sydneyy2

we will spelle nigeria for u guys, u guys should just wait
am seriouse
and if Ghana don't win this much i will never come to nigeria again
bye 7:0 for ghana

na wooo! just keep dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming ! we burst ur ghana must go face!

now i got a bit concern about things now! i hear say stand buku rather seat where this superman go sit so i fit see their shortman essie! na waaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Disgraced Nigeria U-19 Stranded After Angry NFF Dumps Them, Pays Them 5000 Naira / FIFA Sanctions Nigeria Over World Cup Fracas In Abuja / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.