Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! (671 Views)

Check Out How Much Mark Zuckerberg Earned In Just 11 Days Of 2018 / US Google Adsense Account With $140 Earned For Sale At N25000 Negotiable / Got 15k Views And Earned Just $5. Bloggers Please Help Me Analyze This Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! by smoothvee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
I got an estimated earnings of about £300 and as last month ended its refreshed for a new month and i expected on the first of march that it reflects on my balance , and since last month i saw £6 pounds there (my balance) and its been like that till now.

Ive already verified the adress when i crossed 10pounds (its a uk adsense)

From what i read online someone said sometimes it takes from the 1 to the 10 of the next month for it to show. We r on the 5th of march today.

N.b: just got my adsense this january so february was my first earning. And my real problem is i hvnt been given the option to choose my payment method. Pls help me

Have anyone experienced this?
Re: I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! by smoothvee(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Nobody wants to help anybody these days...
Re: I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! by smoothvee(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Pls someone put me thru
Re: I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! by Nsonaso(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
smoothvee:
I got an estimated earnings of about £300 and as last month ended its refreshed for a new month and i expected on the first of march that it reflects on my balance , and since last month i saw £6 pounds there (my balance) and its been like that till now.

Ive already verified the adress when i crossed 10pounds (its a uk adsense)

From what i read online someone said sometimes it takes from the 1 to the 10 of the next month for it to show. We r on the 5th of march today.

N.b: just got my adsense this january so february was my first earning. And my real problem is i hvnt been given the option to choose my payment method. Pls help me

Have anyone experienced this?
Sorry just seeing your message. You can ask me any question check here https://www.nairaland.com/2881648/withdraw-fiverr-upwork-freelancer-earnings
Re: I earned about £300 on feb, please get in!! by tutusaint(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Go to the payment option and enter your bank details.
U can drop your WhatsApp detail here and I will guide u through it.

(1) (Reply)

Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It / . / Android Application Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.