Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42556 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PapaBaby: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If a good General like the cowardly Ojukwu knows when to retreat, then the Best Generals like Awo know when not to initiate a war when they are not fully prepared for a war.

Awo a General, I'd pay big bucks to watch your comedy skits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

All is fair and just in war. It is called war and not a football match. As long as you are not for me, you are against me, then you must go down even if you are an ant.

If you see killing of rebels and enemies of the state as genocide, that is your opinion and you are entitled to that narratives that assuage your stupid decision of fighting T74 tanks with cassava stick. You could avoided the war but you chose the path of foolishness and the rest is history till today.
all is fair in war,..including straffing babies on foodlines? Bombing dispensaries and primary schools?

If ur thinking is not warped,why then has dere not been upto even 1million deaths in countries like Syria,afghanistan,iraq,yemen etc. Dat hav been in war for decades?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:

Awo a General, I'd pay big bucks to watch your comedy skits.

If a run away cowardly soldier can be described as brave, I equally have absolute right to name Awo a field marshal.

If you are not happy with that, lagoon is not too far away.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
all is fair in war,..including staffing kids and babies on foodlines? Bombing dispensaries and primary schools?

If ur thinking is not warped,why then has dere been upto even 1million deaths in a countries like Syria,afghanistan,iraq,yemen etc. Dat hav been in war for decades?

The rebels in those countries are simply better than your ragtag bandits you were calling army in terms of military skill, tactics and adaptability.

It was foolish of you to confront T74 tanks and AK47s with palm fronds and cassava sticks. Even your ancestors need to know the head of Ojukwu for such legendary stupidity.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
My love, leave this thing for us.. . embarassed

Okay dear, because of you o cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PapaBaby: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
[s]
SuperS1Panther:

If a run away cowardly soldier can be described as brave, I equally have absolute right to name Awo a field marshal.

If you are not happy with that, lagoon is not too far away.
[/s]

I couldn't careless if you name Awo poo, it would only be in your skewed imagination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PassingShot(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:
*yawn* Boring

Last last they will go back to their shops to continue the hustle.

Nnamdi Kanu will remain in Kuje till 2023 grin
Afonjite?

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks dear.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PassingShot(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
PapaBaby:

Seems you don't know the meaning of coward.
coward
ˈkaʊəd/
noun
a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
"they had run away—the cowards!"

Cowards are people who agreed to secede in 1967 but chickened out at the last minute.
Does this define Ojukwu?

grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

Meanwhile, LiePob Miscreants, LiePob Yoots, Children of hate, Kanu Zombies, Obiano Slaves, I am back!

You may start spamming just like the ignorant redundant idiots you are.

Just look at what fools you've been making of yourselves since I was locked up! 990mentions, 99.9% of which came from you.

What pathetic sobs.
no,.. 99 percent of dose mentions are from ur alternative monikers wich u use 2 gv urself juvenile relevance here

The rest 1 percent shd be fromm ur fellow zomb**s here

Go therefore and cash those 990mentions,.. I heard 1mention is worth about 100 pounds!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by sarrki(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:

If you hate the Igbos so much why do you want them in your country? Wouldn't the sane thing be to allow them to leave?

A flapping network

Which can damage the base station

It will definitely affects the engine room

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PassingShot(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
DickTator1:

If you hate the Igbos so much why do you want them in your country? Wouldn't the sane thing be to allow them to leave?
Tell me how anyone is holding Igbos back from exiting Nigeria?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ishilove:

shouldt u be doing the work seun paid u 2 do? Rather than dis crass display of bigotry?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PapaBaby: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
PassingShot:

Does this define Ojukwu?

grin grin grin

Defines the man who was too afraid to take on the mighty Arewa, and for a good reason. Ilorin is a case in point.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
shouldt u be doing the work seun paid u 2 do? Rather than dis crass display of bigotry?

Quickly check your engine sitting

The thing enter am

He pain am

E enter am well well

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

The rebels in those countries are simply better than your ragtag bandits you were calling army in terms of military skill, tactics and adaptability.

It was foolish of you to confront T74 tanks and AK47s with palm fronds and cassava sticks. Even your ancestors need to know the head of Ojukwu for such legendary stupidity.
yea rag tag!

But let me clue u dat d biafran army lost less than 60,000 fighting men,while federal side lost over 130,000 soldiers,..leading dem 2 always take it out on women and babies (easy targets)

Define a rag tag and inept military again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarrki:

Quickly check your engine sitting

The thing enter am

He pain am

E enter am well well
cud ishlove be sarrki?

All dese mods eh? grin
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by PapaBaby: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
PassingShot:

Tell me how anyone is holding Igbos back from exiting Nigeria?

How come you people are petrified anytime the issue of secession is talked about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
PassingShot:

Afonjite?

grin grin grin grin grin
Some say I'm an Afonjess or Afonjina, to which I plead 'Not Guilty' grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
shouldt u be doing the work _seun paid u 2 do? Rather than dis crass display of bigotry?
_Seun didn't pay me to do anything so gerrarahere!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by sarrki(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
cud ishlove be sarrki?

All dese mods eh? grin

This is as a result of a overheating system

16 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by vayne(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
cud ishlove be sarrki?

All dese mods eh? grin
better ignore those bunch of looser,chest beating over mentions he let accumulate while deliberately provoking(breaking rules).all of them are mods using alternate monikas to deliberately provoke,lure and look for trouble,waiting for you to respond,so they can ban for a reason.mynd is another mod that has openely shown his bigotry and he is also pro apc,a mod that has been compromised will not blink twice to ban you.
Cc:seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by madridguy(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
yea rag tag!

But let me clue u dat d biafran army lost less than 60,000 fighting men,while federal side lost over 130,000 soldiers,..leading dem 2 always take it out on women and babies (easy targets)

Define a rag tag and inept military again

Really!!!!!

How cowardly can Biafrau.d men be, if they can be using their women and children as human shield losing 3m of them and just 60,000 of men.

That says it all.

Nigeria lost 120,000 patriots that died for their fatherland gallantly without hiding behind the skirts and wrapper of their wives and children and their compatriots won the war for them and making you our eternal slaves and war booties.

There was a victor - Nigeria and there was a vanquished - Biafrau.d.

26 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

Meanwhile, LiePob Miscreants, LiePob Yoots, Children of hate, Kanu Zombies, Obiano Slaves, I am back!

Just look at what fools you've been making of yourselves since I was locked up! 990mentions, 99.9% of which came from you.

What pathetic sobs.
O boy IPOB people must be very fond of you. They missed you alot grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by mightyhazel: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Really!!!!!

How cowardly can Biafrau.d men be, if they can be using their women and children as human shield losing 3m of them and just 60,000 of men.

That says it all.

Nigeria lost 120,000 patriots that died for their fatherland gallantly without hiding behind the skirts and wrapper of their wives and children and their compatriots won the war for them and making you our eternal slaves and war booties.

There was a victor - Nigeria and there was a vanquished - Biafrau.d.
do u knw the meaning of human shield?

When hundreds of military trucks with heavy and light weapons,endless ammunition and tens or ferret and saladine cars are ambushed,hundreds of invading soldiers decimated,...by just a handful of young boys armed only with locally made greenades and rockets , dats called bravery and 'not hiding behind skirts'but when the invading army goes on a bombing spree on hospitals,schools and residential areas,..I call dat cowardice without shame. I guess dats wot u mean by human shielding right?

U meet poorly armed young men in the field,u run helter skelter,only 2 call in egyptian pilots 2 go offload bombs on innocent babies at infirmaries,..

Plus,u seem not 2 knw the meaning too of war booty'

U conquered me,but aside ur government looting and running the country on permanent reverse,the igbbo man is clearly over and above u in every useful field of endeavor,..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by modath(f): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:

What pathetic sobs.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Blue3k(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Iraq has been at war since Gulf war of 1991, they have not lost 1m souls.

Your very wrong. US sanctions against Iraq killed half million. The war cost 1 million Iraqi lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
mightyhazel:
do u knw the meaning of human shield?

When hundreds of military trucks with heavy and light weapons,endless ammunition and tens or ferret and saladine cars are ambushed,hundreds of invading soldiers decimated,...by just a handful of young boys armed only with locally made greenades and rockets , dats called bravery and 'not hiding behind skirts'but when the invading army goes on a bombing spree on hospitals,schools and residential areas,..I call dat cowardice without shame. I guess dats wot u mean by human shielding right?

U meet poorly armed young men in the field,u run helter skelter,only 2 call in egyptian pilots 2 go offload bombs on innocent babies at infirmaries,..

Plus,u seem not 2 knw the meaning too of war booty'

U conquered me,but aside ur government looting and running the country on permanent reverse,the igbbo man is clearly over and above u in every useful field of endeavor,..

Stop contradicting yourself.

A decimated army is ended up suyanising 3million souls, offering them to Amadioha for fun.

They did not stopped there, but they went ahead to.pound you into submission, you were conquered and you were declare the loser. Hence our war booty and loot.

Who are you above. Maybe in terms of kidnapping baby factory rituals prostitution Armed Robbers drug trafficking sales of fak drugs and any other evil of mankind you can think of.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blue3k:

Your very wrong. US sanctions against Iraq killed half million. The war cost 1 million Iraqi lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

US Sanctions killed 1m and Nigeria sanctions simply killed 3m

End of discussion.

The bottom line is the war was worn by the sanction imposing parties.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Godemcee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chai this empty chest beaters av started there shit again.
how would u cripple Nigeria economy lwkmfaint

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria / Dino Melaye And His Children At Zoo Atlanta (Photos) / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.