Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42569 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2017
PENCHANTMARTINS:
You must be a dullard...didn't you read of how the zoo government prevented aid from getting to the Biafrans?

prevented aid? tell me you are joking! !! you are fighting and have no pre-plan of how to secure foods, aids, medicine and weapons?

it's called economy sanctions, its legal and most country sanction thier opponents during war, USA is currently sanctioning north Korea.
you are expecting your opponent to open thier border wide open for you and even supply you aid or help you secure one?

You are simply not ready for the war and you failed those children!

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2017
MrMontella:

sorry, it's not an spelling error, its a usage of an inappropriate word.
I know you do not use an Android phone and also do not know when an error is a spelling error and when it is a structural error. so run along bro, or you help your friends out by providing the history books they got their lies from.

You simply have no shame, just go sell your fan yogo and stop pouring your smelly saliva everywhere. Smh

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:

Ojuiku of cursed memory died senile, crippled, blind, deaf, and dumb while ffk banged his wife. He was a failure in life and death. He lost 3m souls, ran away when he was his turn to fight, returned to contest election in same country and was buried by same Nigeria. His kids are even fighting each other after his death. What a big shame to the pedophile animal called ojuiku.

Go and read history on Who died a mysterious death btw AWOLOWO and OJUKWU!!!!!!!......

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:

Go and read history on Who died a mysterious death btw AWOLOWO and OJUKWU!!!!!!!......

You are the one to go read again and stop believing what your drunk elders told you about the great sage, Awo died in his sleep at the age of 78 but ojuiku of cursed memory was bedridden, crippled, blind and abandoned till he died a painful death and was still buried by Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:

You are the one to go read again and stop believing what your drunk elders told you about the great sage, Awo died in his sleep at the age of 78 but ojuiku of cursed memory was bedridden, crippled, blind and abandoned till he died a painful death and was still buried by Nigeria.

Yorubas' are coward!!!!...I'm sure u knw precisely what that means,,u pipu don't know what you stand for,what you live for!!!...all u want is to be under the Hause fulani,,,,nd they've been cajoling with ur futures since the inception of the ZOO......
Don't worry time will tell who has pleasure in the slave servitude.......TIME WILL TELL....

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:

Yorubas' are coward!!!!...I'm sure u knw precisely what that means,,u pipu don't know what you stand for,what you live for!!!...all u want is to be under the Hause fulani,,,,nd they've been cajoling with ur futures since the inception of the ZOO......
Don't worry time will tell who has pleasure in the slave servitude.......TIME WILL TELL....

Funny how pathetic cowards label others coward. Your only offensive during the war was led by a gallant Yoruba man, your pathetic kinsmen surrendered to another Yoruba man. You all have been shared as war booty to all tribes reason you will always be slaves as stated by Ohaneze group. Your pedophile god ojuiku was even pardoned by ab.oki, your destiny is to serve all tribes in Nigeria. Shameless noisemakers, from GEJ till 2019 to beefra and now Igbo presidency, very confused people.

5 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Limitless72(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:

Funny how pathetic cowards label others coward. Your only offensive during the war was led by a gallant Yoruba man, your pathetic kinsmen surrendered to another Yoruba man. You all have been shared as war booty to all tribes reason you will always be slaves as stated by Ohaneze group. Your pedophile god ojuiku was even pardoned by ab.oki, your destiny is to serve all tribes in Nigeria. Shameless noisemakers, from GEJ till 2019 to beefra and now Igbo presidency, very confused people.

#Lol........y didn't u pipu use ur masterstroke when the hause falani came preying on ur once owned state KWARA......aren't u pipu under their supression.....?...Y didn't they come to the south eastern region to hijack our land as they did to urz....The answer is simple!!!...We aren't coward like u guys?.....
....Nd u pipu can't do without the Igbos' that why nigeria cleaves to the propaganda of ONE NIGERIA....

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrMontella:
provide evidence for this or die in peace.

Guy, the only death lurking here is the one that would seize you in its thrall. Google the facts, or forever keep silent. But since you are so slow, let me point you in the right direction. Read it up here:

One of the many aides of the late Biafran leader, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, resigned angrily in August 1968 after accusing him of frustrating international efforts to get food aid across to civilians caught on the wrong side of the civil war.

Robert S. Goldstein, an American and Public Relations Representative of Biafra in the USA, accused the late Ojukwu of using ‘ starving hordes as hostages to negotiate a victory in the war.

His letter of resignation, which was first published by the defunct Morning Post on August 17, 1968, resurfaced in the wake of Prof. Chinua Achebe’s damning condemnation of the role of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo during the war, especially the blockage of food to the rebels.

Goldstein, in the letter, recalled various efforts he made to swing public opinion in Europe and the USA in favour of the defunct Biafra and the subsequent recognition of such countries like Gabon,Tanzania, Zambia, Ivory Coast and Haiti until Ojukwu began to undermine those achievements by “hoping to use these unfortunates with world sympathy on their side as a tool to further your ambition to achieve war concessions at the upcoming peace talks in Addis Ababa.”

He said: “Urgent telex messages were received from ‘Biafra’ telling of tens of thousands of people starving in the refugee camps, the villages, the bush country – stating if something weren’t done in the next few months over a million women, children and aged would be starved to death. I immediately contacted the Press, urgently petitioned the State Department for action on their part.

“ Food, medicine and milk were sent to the only available ports open for immediate shipment to ‘Biafra’ via land routes through Federal and Biafra territory, under the auspices of world organisations such as the International Red Cross among others.

“Then came the incredible answer from ‘Biafra’ that land corridors could not be acceptable
until there was a complete ceasefire, and that an airlift was the only solution to feed the starving.

“You then appeared before the various Heads of State and representatives of the OAU at Niamey in Niger. I fully expected you to at least accept the world help that was offered your starving throngs. However, you delayed, hoping to use these unfortunates with world sympathy on their side as a tool to further your ambition to achieve war concessions at the upcoming peace talks in Addis Ababa. Thus, innocent victims continue to perish needlessly of starvation, the most agonising death that can befall any living creature.

“I cannot in all conscience serve you any longer. Nor can I be a party to suppressing the fact that your starving thousands have the food, medicine and milk available to them…..it can and is ready to be delivered through international organisations to you. Only your constant refusal has stopped its delivery.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-how-ojukwu-rejected-food-aid-for-starving-biafrans/

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by ohasoup9(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why insult his mother? Mannerless old woman.
Ishilove:

Your mum is far older than I am. Do the maths wink
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by pazienza(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
I can see that the slimy Afonja that go about spreading Igbophobia is as usual spreading his half truths and falsehoods here.

Don't worry. I'm coming to deal with you as usual. You had ran and left the other thread only to resurface here.

I will chase you out of here too. Hehehe!

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by pazienza(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
To commit a crime, there first has to be intent, this is called "Mens rea" by the legally inclined ones.

Was there intention of using starvation as a weapon of warfare against Biafra by Nigerians? Yes!

Let's establish the intent, then we move to the act stage

It’s (mass starvation) is a legitimate aspect of war,
" Anthony Enahoro, Nigerian Commissioner for
Information at a press conference in (New York,
July 1968)

"Starvation is a legitimate weapon of war, and we
have every intention of using it against the rebels, "
Mr Alison Ayida, Head of Nigerian Delegation,
Niamey Peace Talks, Republic of Niger, July 1968)

"
All is fair in war, and starvation is one of the
weapons of war. I don't see why we should feed
our enemies fat in order for them to fight harder."
Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Nigerian Minister of
Finance, July 28th 1969) " ,

Now, the intent( Mens rea) had been established. I will be back to establish the act( Actus reus)

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
ohasoup9:
Why insult his mother? Mannerless old woman.
I didn't insult his mum, you decrepit f00l, I simply made him aware that before calling me 'old hag', he should know his mother is older than I am, so if I'm old then his mother must be agemates with the dionosaurs.

Next time, before rushing to quote me, kindly use the grey matter in your head. It isn't there just to fill up a vacuum.

Or maybe in your case it is. Whatever. undecided

Be gone, thou unintelligent being and quote me no more. You are henceforth completely ignored.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by pazienza(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Now on the Actus reus.

A look at Awolowo Answer when the issue of starvation as weapon of warfare he used in Biafra was posed to him in an interview in 1983.

I will post the relevant part of the interview:

STARVATION POLICY
Then, but above all, the ending of the war itself
that I’m accused of, accused of starving the Ibos, I
did nothing of the sort. You know, shortly after the
liberation of these places, Calabar, Enugu and Port
Harcort, I decided to pay a visit. There are certain
things which I knew which you don’t know, which I
don’t want to say here now, when I write my
reminisces in the future I will do so. Some of the
soldiers were not truthful with us, they didn’t tell
us correct stories and so on.

I wanted to be there and see things for myself,
bear in mind that Gowon himself did not go there
at that time, it was after the war was over that he
dorn himself up in various military dresses- Air
force dress, Army dress and so on, and went to the
war torn areas. But I went and some people tried
to frighten me out of my goal by saying that
Adekunle was my enemy and he was going to see
to it that I never return from the place, so I went.
But when I went what did I see? I saw the
kwashiorkor victims. If you see a kwashiorkor
victim you’ll never like war to be waged. Terrible
sight, in Enugu, in Port Harcourt, not many in
Calabar, but mainly in Enugu and Port Harcourt.

Then I enquired what happened to the food we are
sending to the civilians. We were sending food
through the Red cross, and CARITAS to them, but
what happen was that the vehicles carrying the
food were always ambushed by the soldiers. That’s
what I discovered, and the food would then be
taken to the soldiers to feed them, and so they
were able to continue to fight. And I said that was
a very dangerous policy, we didn’t intend the food
for soldiers. But who will go behind the line to stop
the soldiers from ambushing the vehicles that were
carrying the food? And as long as soldiers were
fed, the war will continue, and who’ll continue to
suffer? and those who didn’t go to the place to see
things as I did, you remember that all the big guns,
all the soldiers in the Biafran army looked all well
fed after the war, its only the mass of the people
that suffered kwashiorkor.

You wont hear of a single lawyer, a single doctor,
a single architect, who suffered from kwashiorkor?
None of their children either, so they waylaid the
foods, they ambush the vehicles and took the foods
to their friends and to their collaborators and to
their children and the masses were suffering. So I
decided to stop sending the food there. In the
process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers
will suffer most.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by pazienza(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
"So I
decided to stop sending the food there. In the
process the civilians would suffer, but the soldiers
will suffer most".

This is the admission of the starvation act by Awolowo.

Everything else he said were mere justification of the act itself!
He was willing to starve Biafra to get the war to end sooner.
We know neither Awo nor Nigeria cared about Biafran civilians like he would want anyone to believe. Why? Because we have evidence of Awolowo and Gowon bombing market places in Biafra full of women and children, all in attempt to prevent food redistribution in Biafra.
Because it was a known fact that not all parts of Biafra was affected by the war. Those unaffected parts grew food and took to those markets to sell to people in parts ravaged by the war.
We also knew Nigerians were bombing homes and hospitals filled with civilians in Biafra.

https://www.nairaland.com/1876613/nigerian-federal-warplanes-bomb-residential/1#52706798

But the question arise: "Was Nigeria and Awo sending food for free to Biafrans".?

The answer is No.

Biafrans could buy their own food from international market as well as receive from aid agencies across the war.

Nigeria and Awo having blockaded Biafra with the aid of Cameroon insisted that food can not move freely in and out of Biafra. They insisted that the food pass through Nigerians themselves.

A condition Biafrans were never going to accept. And do you blame them when Yolobas were busy shouting the below:

“Myself and The same UNICEF representatives
went on to convey something of what lay behind
this intransigence: “Among the large majority
hailing from that tribe (Yorubas) who are most
vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the
Igbos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria’s ills
will be cured once the Igbos has been extaminated
from the human map".
Dr Conor cruise O’Bien , 21 December 1967 New
York Review

A group made it bold that they sought your extermination. You would be stupid to allow your food pass through them.

Especially when Nigerians were already poisoning the few foods they allowed to be smuggled into Biafra.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
The revisionists have started their disjointed incoherent cut-and-paste articles again..... undecided Their bearded general felt it was better to waste lives & let millions of people starve to death, instead of allowing food to pass into his region through land routes, simply because it was coming from Nigerian territory. See how Ojukwu cut off his nose, in order to spite his face. Let us see how many tantrums their errand boy will throw on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by pazienza(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
The slimy Afonja is already having convulsions when I'm
even yet to start demolishing his Yoloba falsehoods.

His convulsions is reminiscent of Earthworm convulsing under the influence of salt.

Hehe!

I'm a bit busy now.

I will be back to finish you off.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Limitless72:

#Lol........y didn't u pipu use ur masterstroke when the hause falani came preying on ur once owned state KWARA......aren't u pipu under their supression.....?...Y didn't they come to the south eastern region to hijack our land as they did to urz....The answer is simple!!!...We aren't coward like u guys?.....
....Nd u pipu can't do without the Igbos' that why nigeria cleaves to the propaganda of ONE NIGERIA....

You must be a kid, reason you think like a 2years old boy. I dont need to lecture you about the story of Ilorin, when you grow up, get history books and you will learn.

You have been told to go many times but you wont, you only cry online. Its even sure you are posting from Lagos, shameless people. You all cry to the UN when Fashola deported many of you back to your cursed land, leave and no one will hold you cos you only contribute crime to this country. Please leave asap.

5 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
No one is holding you loudmouthed criminals from going, you have been told many times to leave but you continue to troop to the SW and North. You only rant online when exposed as a shameless noisemakers, leave and stop making noise like a senile dog. Shameless people.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Killitoff:
You must be a kid, reason you think like a 2years old boy. I dont need to lecture you about the story of Ilorin, when you grow up, get history books and you will learn.

You have been told to go many times but you wont, you only cry online. Its even sure you are posting from Lagos, shameless people. You all cry to the UN when Fashola deported many of you back to your cursed land, leave and no one will hold you cos you only contribute crime to this country. Please leave asap.

Guy, I no fit laugh abeg! cheesy Na every time I dey talk say the 'juju wey you Yoruba people cook for these IPOB boys, e get too much power! Maka gini? shocked

If they have not chanted the name of your ethnic group in one day, their market will not sell. In fact, the 'juju has so much power, that they are willing to turn themselves into the grovelling mouthpiece of the Fulani, in order to use Ilorin as an excuse to plead the case of their Fulani masters!~ Una dey try, o....wetin be di name of the concoction wey una put inside their mouth sef? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by Killitoff: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I no fit laugh abeg! cheesy Na every time I dey talk say the 'juju wey you Yoruba people cook for these IPOB boys, e get too much power! Maka gini? shocked

If they have not chanted the name of your ethnic group in one day, their market will not sell. In fact, the 'juju has so much power, that they are willing to turn themselves into the grovelling mouthpiece of the Fulani, in order to use Ilorin as an excuse to plead the case of their Fulani masters!~ Una dey try, o....wetin be di name of the concoction wey una put inside their mouth sef? cheesy

Not their fault, their failed parents sit them down and told them Yoruba should be blamed for everything affecting their miserable life. Just create a thread like- Northern governors visits Abia state, then watch them insult Yoruba people and blame them for allowing the governors visit SE cheesy cheesy Na generational curse i swear.

4 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
ShootToKill:

Don't worry, Emeka from Rivers will abandon the oil on his land in zoogeria for your bearded muslim mouth to consume. Peace! grin grin

Ameachi too is also from Rivers.
He doesn't give a hoot about Biafra.
That he bears Emeka does not make him want Biafra.
we know the folks clamouring for Biafra.
what riverians want is restructuring which I m in support of 100percent.

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by ohasoup9(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Idiot, you think speaking grammar makes you intelligent . You can only fool ass lickers who know nothing.
Useless creature.
Ishilove:

I didn't insult his mum, you decrepit f00l, I simply made him aware that before calling me 'old hag', he should know his mother is older than I am, so if I'm old then his mother must be agemates with the dionosaurs.

Next time, before rushing to quote me, kindly use the grey matter in your head. It isn't there just to fill up a vacuum.

Or maybe in your case it is. Whatever. undecided

Be gone, thou unintelligent being and quote me no more. You are henceforth completely ignored.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by kollynxofodile(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Naaaaaaaaa

That is why you are Ijaw a55 lickers till today.

That is why you were conquered and you will forever be conquered and subdued.

SE Conquered

Oh, nothing wey person no go see

The 20 pounds comes to mind.

By the rate IGBOS are moving, they will consume u all.

Even Hollywood has acknowledge that.
That's why Igbo is now the indigenous Language of Lagos.

Pls ask XMen Origin and other Hollywood blockbusters.

And the Igbos are Making u Tenants in your own backyard.

Somebody should pls help me define conquer again.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Igbo is now the indigenous Language of Lagos.
On which planet did this fantasy take place, biko? shocked shocked sad I don't want to say you are lying, but....

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by kollynxofodile(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
laudate:

On which planet did this fantasy take place, biko? shocked shocked sad I don't want to say you are lying, but....
Go and watch Xmen origin. If u hv been outside the shore of this country the people there c Nigeria as two
Muslim North Dominated by Hausa's
Christian South Dominated by Igbos

That's why when they produced the Film Xmen Orign some part was filmed in Lagos and they identified the indefenious language in Lagos as Igbo. There another recent movie also. I forgotten the Name, they did the same thing again.

So while the Yorubas re shouting conquered Igbos, d Igbos re gradually colonisizing them

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by CeterisXVII: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Go and watch Xmen origin. If u hv been outside the shore of this country the people there c Nigeria as twoMuslim North Dominated by Hausa's

This is so funny. Young man, why are you using an Xmen film to support your opinion? Rather weak, if you ask me. Xmen is a movie based on a fictional plot... i am just saying....

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by kollynxofodile(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
CeterisXVII:

This is so funny. Young man, why are you using an Xmen film to support your opinion? Rather weak, if you ask me. Xmen is a movie based on a fictional plot... i am just saying....

Hmmmm 4u oooh
It seems u dnt really understand d point am trying to make here.

Ok if u re a director and u intend to feature a scene in China, will people in that scene be speaking in Arabic? When u re suppose to convince the audience that u re in China.

Pls try and understand what I wrote b4 calling m young man.

Believe it or not, outside the shore of this country, all southerners re seen as Christain and Igbos. Jst try and travel outside Even if it's one week holiday, u can cm back and argue wit me.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 1:39am On Mar 08, 2017
kollynxofodile:

Go and watch Xmen origin. If u hv been outside the shore of this country the people there c Nigeria as two
Muslim North Dominated by Hausa's

That's why when they produced the Film Xmen Orign some part was filmed in Lagos and they identified the indefenious language in Lagos as Igbo. There another recent movie also. I forgotten the Name, they did the same thing again.

So while the Yorubas re shouting conquered Igbos, d Igbos re gradually colonisizing them

So Xmen film is your new Oracle? shocked I give up on you. Your case is truly pathetic. Please collect a refund from the schools you attended. The teachers there did a poor job of instilling some sense into you.

3 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by longayink: 1:59am On Mar 08, 2017
omenka:
My love, leave this thing for us.. . embarassed

@omenka, truly we Biafrans have left this argument for you and other parasites of one Naijeriyaa to roam about here, and possibly kill yourselves.

Your people vs Fulani war. You dastardly kill a few Fulani you were able to find and even eat their flesh in video. Cannibalism.

You can kill yourself, here. Biafra must leave FAILED Nigeria.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by longayink: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Conduct a research:

you are most likely to hear more Igbo than Yoruba spoken in Lagos these days.

Only way for Yoruba to claim Lagos is by Yoruba declaring Odududuwa Republic now, no more waiting till oil finished in the Niger delta.

Folawiyo has found oil in Lagos, so we were told by this government.
.North is using this government in committing billions of dollars in frantic search for crude oil in the north.
North knows that Nigeria can't remain one for long. What is Yoruba doing?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by longayink: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2017
Military dictators loyal to Hausa/Fulani restructured Nigeria politically and supervised a constitution which it imposed on all in Nigeria.

They have refused political restructuring in a democratic atmosphere.

They know that no country in the world can last with one group having restructured the political structure and supervised a constitution for the country.

Any non-Hausa/Fulani groups in Nigeria not wanting to exit Nigeria is made up of mugus.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2017
longayink:
Conduct a research:

you are most likely to hear more Igbo than Yoruba spoken in Lagos these days.

Only way for Yoruba to claim Lagos is by Yoruba declaring Odududuwa Republic now, no more waiting till oil finished in the Niger delta.

Folawiyo has found oil in Lagos, so we were told by this government.
.North is committing billions of dollarin frantic search for crude oil. North knows that Nigeria can't remain one for long. What is Yoruba doing?

Guy, I have spent several years living in Lagos and I can tell you for a fact that Igbo is NOT more widely spoken than Yoruba, in Lagos. If you said Igbo is widely spoken in Alaba market, Orile or Ajegunle, I might agree due to the heavy influx of Igbo traders in that axis. The traders use it to converse among themselves. undecided

But in the larger parts of the state such as Lagos Island, Ifako-Ijaiye, Agege, Surulere, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ebute-Metta, Ikorodu, Badagry, Ebute-ero, Apapa, Mushin, Yaba, Ajah, Ilupeju, Ikeja, Palmgrove, Awoyaya, Sangotedo, Ibeju etc., you will discover that Yoruba is far more widely spoken than Igbo, on any day of the week. In fact, one habit I find prevalent among Lagosians, is that they would first address you in Yoruba before switching to English, because they assume that everyone in the city is automatically Yoruba. sad

It can be a tad irritating, having to correct them all the time especially if you are not one of them. undecided I really doubt if you have lived in Lagos, otherwise you would know that most of your claims are incorrect.

In my opinion, the Yorubas do not need to declare any Oduduwa Republic to claim Lagos. They already own the city. It is their heritage and the ancestral home of Yoruba groups like the Aworis. The rest of us from other tribes are just visitors, in this city. We will do our business, conduct our social transactions and still go back to our hometowns or villages at periodic intervals. undecided

As for oil, Folawiyo Group that discovered AJE oilfield off the coast of Lagos, is a company owned by a Yoruba man. The guy has the support of Lagos state govt. so what are you looking for again? Even in the Ilaje waterside area of Ondo State, you have some of the largest oilfields in Nigeria. So na wetin remain? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.