Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB (42565 Views)

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent / South Soutn Or Niger Delta Part Of Biafra Days MASSOB Leader Solomon Chukwu / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by longayink: 2:26am On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

Guy, I have spent several years living in Lagos and I can tell you for a fact that Igbo is NOT more widely spoken than Yoruba, in Lagos. If you said Igbo is widely spoken in Alaba market, Orile or Ajegunle, I might agree due to the heavy influx of Igbo traders in that axis. The traders use it to converse among themselves. undecided

But in the larger parts of Lagos such as Lagos Island, Ifako-Ijaiye, Agege, Surulere, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ebute-Metta, Ikorodu, Badagry, Ebute-ero, Apapa, Mushin, Yaba, Ajah, Ilupeju, Ikeja, Palmgrove, Awoyaya, Sangotedo, Ibeju etc., you will discover that Yoruba is more widely spoken than Igbo, on any day of the week. In fact, one habit I find prevalent among Lagosians, is that they would first address you in Yoruba before switching to English, because they assume that everyone in the city is automatically Yoruba. sad

It can be a tad irritating, having to correct them all the time especially if you are not one of them. undecided I really doubt if you have lived in Lagos, otherwise you would know that most of your claims are incorrect.

I am not one of those who insist that Lagos is not Yoruba land. Language spoken in Lagos can vary from point A to point B as you said.

But political correctness for a country demands that Yoruba MUST not describe non Yoruba in the Southwest region as strangers.

The only way for Yoruba to morally and legally describe non Yoruba in the Southwest as STRANGER is if Yoruba gains sovereignty for Odududuwa Republic which must include Lagos.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2017
longayink:
I am not one of those who insist that Lagos is not Yoruba land. Language spoken in Lagos can vary from point A to point B as you said.

But political correctness for a country demands that Yoruba MUST not describe non Yoruba in the Southwest region as strangers.

The only way for Yoruba to morally and legally describe non Yoruba in the Southwest as STRANGER is if Yoruba gains sovereignty for Odududuwa Republic which must include Lagos.

Guy, your arguments do NOT hold water. If you are not an indigene of Lagos State, and you come from elsewhere to settle in the city, you are still a stranger. If I decide to go to Onitsha or Calabar and I do not hail from any of those areas, would I not be regarded as a stranger by the local community? shocked

A non-Yoruba who decides to live in Yorubaland is regarded as a stranger, the same way a non-Igbo who decides to live in Ala'Igbo would be regarded as a stranger and treated as one. A non-Hausa who decides to live in a Hausa community located in Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto etc, would also be regarded as a stranger. That is why non-indigenes of a place, quickly strive to learn the language of any new place they arrive in, in order to blend with the local community. Sorry, you cannot dictate to another ethnic group that they must declare a republic, in order to claim a city that is traditionally their own, by birthright. Are you their traditional ruler or their governor??

Stop this trend of thought or people will begin to mock your ridiculous comments.... I don talk my own! Una dey like to drag the thing wey no be una own. Are you now trying to 'drag' Lagos with the Yorubas? sad

5 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by xerxes456(m): 4:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Adiola:
my brother how did he end the war cos I have not read about that
clueless.. grin angry grin
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by kollynxofodile(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

So Xmen film is your new Oracle? shocked I give up on you. Your case is truly pathetic. Please collect a refund from the schools you attended. The teachers there did a poor job of instilling some sense into you.

Professor Njoku
Professor Emeritus kolawale.

If u re a director & u want to shoot a scene in Japan, will the characters in the scene be speaking in Arabic?

D point is that, while d brown roofs re shouting Igbo's conquered the outside world see the Igbo's as the Majority tribe in d south.

Remember to patch ur brown roofs cos rain is coming soon.

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Professor Njoku
Professor Emeritus kolawale.

If u re a director & u want to shoot a scene in Japan, will the characters in the scene be speaking in Arabic?

D point is that, while d brown roofs re shouting Igbo's conquered the outside world see the Igbo's as the Majority tribe in d south.

Remember to patch ur brown roofs cos rain is coming soon.

I guess your middle name is Prof. Njoku. The Xmen film is a fictional account about unreal superheroes. So you believe that such superheroes with strange powers exist in reality, do you? And you still do not realise that there is something called 'artistic license,' which allows a poet, writer or artist to set a fictional background as a setting for his stories?

So the writer of Xmen who claims Igbo is the indigenous language of Lagos is your Oracle, ba? Well I can't help you. You have chosen to swallow falsehood, and wave it as the gospel truth.

Let me allow you to have the floor.... I am no match for your level of ignorance. undecided If Prof. Njoku & Emeritus Prof. Kolawole are the ones who taught you this junk, please collect a refund from them. They did you a disservice.

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by kollynxofodile(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
laudate:

I guess your middle name is Prof. Njoku and The Xmen film is a fictional account about unreal superheroes. So you believe that such superheroes with strange powers exist in reality, do you? And you still do not realise that there is something called 'artistic license,' which allows a poet, writer or artist to set a fictional background as a setting for his stories?

So the writer of Xmen who claims Igbo is the indigenous language of Lagos is your Oracle, ba? Well I can't help you. You have chosen to swallow falsehood, and wave it as the gospel truth.

Let me allow you to have the floor.... I am no match for your level of ignorance. undecided If Prof. Njoku & Emeritus Prof. Kolawole are the ones who taught you this junk, please collect a refund from them. They did you a disservice.

God y did I even reply u at all, u can't even comprehend a simple thing.

Hmmmm 4u oooh.

Re u a daft or just intentionally being stupid?

If u can't understand a thing in all these my reply, pls I beg u in d name of God. Go back to high school.

Dis will be d last time I reply u.
Since u seems to be a piece of stone.
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 3:12am On Mar 09, 2017
kollynxofodile:
God y did I even reply u at all, u can't even comprehend a simple thing.

Hmmmm 4u oooh.

Re u a daft or just intentionally being stupid?

If u can't understand a thing in all these my reply, pls I beg u in d name of God. Go back to high school.

Dis will be d last time I reply u.
Since u seems to be a piece of stone.

You are right. You should not have replied, because your responses were filled with falsehood and ridiculous claims. sad The money spent on your education was wasted. So ask the schools you attended for a refund, because the only daft and intentionally stupid person on this thread, is just you. There is no point in trying to educate you. You know what? Never mind.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by ImperialYoruba: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2017
How many days since yanminri issued this threat?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by ImperialYoruba: 6:29am On Mar 11, 2017
How many hours left before this nonsense expires?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by laudate: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
How many hours left before this nonsense expires?

Do you think they will come back here to give you a response? They are keyboard internet warriors, nah! We know their antics...all their gra-gra was for show. sad

1 Like

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by brainbox80: 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Igbos:

grin chai.

Hmmmm!! What an essay!! Oga u sabi history, nor bi small. However, i want to know dat d Biafra struggle of today is not about Ojukwu or Kalu. Yes, dey may be scam but d Biafran struggle of today is about true life and real identity of d Igbo man. Marginalization of d region have to stop or we part ways with Nigeria. Datz d real picture, ok
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by worksmart(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
We are hours away from your deadline and only yesterday you were not even able to cripple the pro-Buhari rally that you planned to disrupt. cheesy cheesy

Bunch of jokers
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just wait and see how they will shift the goalpost at the expiration of their lame ultimatum.

Take Osus and Ojukwus serious at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by cbravo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Killitoff:

Who is holding you from going? Answer me.

The North and the West did: between 1967-1970 and continue to do so in the guise of "One Naijeria"! Okay?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by CeterisXVII: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
How many days since yanminri issued this threat?
This ultimatum has been overtaken by new events. wink The major thing trending now, is the Kaduna Declaration issued by the Arewa Youths to call the bluff of the IPOB group.

SuperS1Panther:
Just wait and see how they will shift the goalpost at the expiration of their lame ultimatum.

Take Osus and Ojukwus serious at your peril.
Guy, are you psychic? How you take know?
Re: How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB by SuperS1Panther: 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
CeterisXVII:

This ultimatum has been overtaken by new events. wink The major thing trending now, is the Kaduna Declaration issued by the Arewa Youths to call the bluff of the IPOB group.

Guy, are you psychic? How you take know?

Are you just knowing those lame ultimatum issuers?

Sane minds always take all their lame ultimatum with a pinch of salt.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.