Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) (685 Views)

Mary Ekere Assaulted And Stripped By Thugs In Akwa Ibom / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Lukman Bello: Lawyer Stripped Of His Clothes And Thrown Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) by blogbloke: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
11-year-old boy brutally assaulted and thrown out onto the streets by stepmother in Lagos

A woman has been arrested by the police for the brutal assault on her 11-year-old stepson. She reportedly threw him out of the house into the street where he was found wandering four days later.

According to Chinyere Itesi, she went to the woman's house with a team of police earlier today and had her arrested. She initially resisted arrest and was on the verge of tears. See photos of the Ms Itesi, the officer attending to them, suspect, and the victim, his sister and uncle at the police station

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/boy-11-battered-thrown-step-mother-pictures/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: 11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) by Gurumaharaji(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
Are their good step mothers in this Africa?? Mine is a devil incarnate but tnk God I am old enough to reciprocate any dose she offered
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) by kunlexy1759(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
See wickedness.
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chinyere
Re: 11 Year Old Boy Assaulted And Thrown Onto The Streets By Step Mother (pics) by nextprince: 5:01am On Mar 09, 2017
seguno2, the name is Chinyere.

(1) (Reply)

A Business Man Robbed And Killed By Ritualists / Uproar As Stray Bullet Kills One In Mushin – See Graphic Photos / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.