Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (55285 Views)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Woman Says Awele Odita Is Pregnant For Her Husband, Congratulates The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by abescom: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
So it this guy they call kokozaria? Me and him had an altercation at a viewing centre over Arsenal ( we both gunners) in the past. His boys who I happen to be close with ( unintentionally close to them) saved me from serious beating.

So humble with thick and scary voice.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
She is not Igbo, she cannot speak the language and she dont know the culture, besides i read that she is a yoruba movie actress and fluent in yoruba. She is yoruba abeg.

Guy, why you dey lie like dis, nah? At your age? So Awele resemble Yoruba name for yah eye? grin
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
cstr55:

Make I look the girl again.
Okay maybe the make-up of the babe was very heavy, but the guy is truly scum. The bittch can do a lot better even if she may not be as fine as I thought.
And she even got herself pregnant. na wa o.
Igbos girls no dey try at all.
Ofcourse, the wife has to go and get some outside too. She would be stupid to be remain faithful under such circumstances.
All in all, a very perverted family.

Guy, that girl cannot do any better, her survival depend on him and he depends on Tinubu.
If u want to scatter them just now, kill Tinubu and uproot APC from lagos, relationship is finished. This is just an economic arrangement.
The type fools get themselves into, women are like parasite if they could attach themselves to u and feed on u, they would.
Wise guys show them the door.
She is not Igbo, how can she be igbo and yoruba movie actress?
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by abescom: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
goldbim:
Agbero love grin grin..His social media manager is doing a good job..i won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..kokozaria that cannot grant interview without not saying sofunwon,jekomor grin..
You are wrong here. I know this guy well. I didn't know he is the kokozaria I always hear in yoruba movies. He speaks good English and seems humble.

We had a fight at a viewing centre some 5 years back. His boys who are my boys ( though all older than me) came to my rescue. We ended up being friends. Certainly not the usual area boy.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Fx55(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Klinee:
Awele is Igbo name it means wealth, prosperity, favor: ije Awele which means prosperous journey in Igbo language.
Imagine a Yoruba giving interpretation to a supposed Igbo name.

When it suits you they are South-South or Niger-Deltans... At other times you're free to label them Igbos. Una sef...
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by cstr55: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:

Guy, that girl cannot do any better, her survival depend on him and he depends on Tinubu.
If u want to scatter them just now, kill Tinubu and uproot APC from lagos, relationship is finished. This is just an economic arrangement.
The type fools get themselves into, women are like parasite if they could attach themselves to u and feed on u, they would.
That is not a criteria na.
Her name is Igboid and she could be a very good Yoruba speaker.
Besides, I have seen many Igbo women marry far worse scums. Especially some of the ones I have met in lagos.
Disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
cstr55:

That is not a criteria na.
Her name is Igboid and she could be a very good Yoruba speaker.
Besides, I have seen many Igbo women marry far worse scums. Especially some of the ones I have met in lagos.
Disgraceful.

Have u ever heard her speak igbo abi na igboid? Wat language does she speak? U have to be careful and technical with labeling. Do Ika call themselves Igbo?
I remember we had a coach by the name of Sunday Oliseh who denied being igbo without even being asked if he was Igbo. Like i said, she is not Igbo.
There is wat is called final chance, go and check 80% bump in get pregnant and bump out or lagos state loot is in circulation.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by beckytunde(f): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Rinsola32(f): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:

She is not Igbo, she cannot speak the language and she dont know the culture, besides i read that she is a yoruba movie actress and fluent in yoruba. She is yoruba abeg.

So because Mercy Aigbe is a yoruba movie actress , she is now yoruba abi?

Blessing Awele Odita is from Delta state and nothing can change that.

Wehdone sir/Ma

2 Likes

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

So because Mercy Aigbe is a yoruba movie actress , she is now yoruba abi?

Blessing Awele Odita is from Delta state and nothing can change that.

Wehdone sir/Ma

Better just leave Igbo out of ur yoruba people drama. This is regular and normal 4 ya place, delta state or Edo state, this is a typical happening in the south west.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Rinsola32(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:

Mercy Aigbe and Doris Simeon nko?
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Have u ever heard her speak igbo abi na igboid? Wat language does she speak? U have to be careful and technical with labeling. Do Ika call themselves Igbo?
I remember we had a coach by the name of Sunday Oliseh who denied being igbo without even being asked if he was Igbo. Like i said, she is not Igbo.
There is wat is called final chance, go and check 80% bump in get pregnant and bump out or lagos state loot is in circulation.

Chimo!! shocked Were you not the same person arguing on another thread in the Politics section, that Ika people were nothing but Igbo, because they bear Igbo names & their language is a dialect of Igbo? Now, you are here denying them. O di egwu. cheesy Just because your Ika sister has done something unpleasant, you are now denying not just her, but her whole ethnic group.

Tomorrow, when your fellow IPOBians decide to redraw the map of Biafra, and proceed to include Ika areas, I shall happily remind you of this day! grin
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:
Mercy Aigbe and Doris Simeon nko?

They are Edo babes. wink
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Rinsola32(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:

Better just leave Igbo out of ur yoruba people drama. This is regular and normal 4 ya place, delta state or Edo state, this is a typical happening in the south west.

Lol...that doesn't change the fact that she is igbo. She is from your place. No need fighting.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
laudate:

Chimo!! shocked Were you not the same person arguing on another thread in the Politics section, that Ika people were nothing but Igbo, because they bear Igbo names & their language is a dialect of Igbo? Now, you are here denying them. O di egwu. cheesy Just because your Ika sister has done something unpleasant, you are now denying not just her, but her whole ethnic group.

Tomorrow, when your fellow IPOBians decide to redraw the map of Biafra, and proceed to include Ika areas, I shall happily remind you of this day! grin

Deny who? I be Peter? I can confidently tell u that girl is Yoruba.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by dich: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
total nonsense...
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Deny who? I be Peter? I can confidently tell u that girl is Yoruba.

Haba!! Why you dey lie like dis nah? All liars go to hell fire, o! I really want you to make heaven. cool
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by da3pu0(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:
Yoruba girls are shameless
always get your fact before u lay an acusing finger. the lady is from delta state
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
this is absurd
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Burgerlomo: 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:

Did you use your common sense at all before making this comment, or are you not aware that the lady who conceived for a married man is from Delta State? So therefore manage this small gift below.

Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by DaPuncline: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
goldbim:
Agbero love grin grin..His social media manager is doing a good job..i won't say more than that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..kokozaria that cannot grant interview without not saying sofunwon,jekomor grin..
I thought as much. As if I knew someone is behind his social media account. Kokozaria that could not express himself correctly when louis theroux came to lagos. It is well.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by bigfather(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
chiefololade:

And who told you Awele Odita is Yoruba?

You dey mind am!
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goldbim(f): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
DaPuncline:

I thought as much. As if I knew someone is behind his social media account. Kokozaria that could not express himself correctly when louis theroux came to lagos. It is well.
exactly!!!i will never forget that documentary!!. Him and MC kept waiting for the late Mammok to answer their questions for them..
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by DaPuncline: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
goldbim:
exactly!!!i will never forget that documentary!!. Him and MC kept waiting for the late Mammok to answer their questions for them..
Yeah I remember mammok. The dude on arsenal jersey. I remember how kokozaria said "he's my secons in command" Lol..
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by goldbim(f): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
DaPuncline:

Yeah I remember mammok. The dude on arsenal jersey. I remember how kokozaria said "he's my secons in command" Lol..
grin grin...I can't laff abeg!..
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Hades2016(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:
shame went to the market the day they gave birth to Yoruba girls grin no shame for dem eyes at all .....
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by cytell56: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkwako:
Mumu, so Awele Odita nah Yoruba girl? Oshoffi!!!
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lol...that doesn't change the fact that she is igbo. She is from your place. No need fighting.
Wrong!

Wat are all the other parties aside the lady? They are all Yoruba. This is a typical yoruba happening.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by Rinsola32(f): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Wrong!

Wat are all the other parties aside the lady? They are all Yoruba. This is a typical yoruba happening.

The lady is igbo and the guy is yoruba. You see it doesn't still change the fact that she is igbo.

Let me tell you on thing, tribe shouldn't be brought into everything. It's not necessary.

I rest my case.

Do have a splendid night.
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by unstableaswater: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Rinsola32:

The lady is igbo and the guy is yoruba. You see it doesn't still change the fact that she is igbo.

Let me tell you on thing, tribe shouldn't be brought into everything. It's not necessary.

I rest my case.

Do have a splendid night.

Ayam not understanding. Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu are the 5 Igbo States.

Where are u getting this idea that she is igbo from, even though she is not from the aforementioned states?

Watch this video and be enlightened. Awele means nothing in Igbo language, so to is Odita. They have no Igbo translation.

That girl doesnt even have igbo name, she speaks yoruba, acts yoruba, i am sure if u asked her like Sunday Oliseh, she will explain to u that she is not igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ypqf9SqNeY&ab_channel=NewestEvents
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by laudate: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
unstableaswater:
Ayam not understanding. Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu are the 5 Igbo States.

Where are u getting this idea that she is igbo from, even though she is not from the aforementioned states?

Watch this video and be enlightened. Awele means nothing in Igbo language, so to is Odita. They have no Igbo translation.

That girl doesnt even have igbo name, she speaks yoruba, acts yoruba, i am sure if u asked her like Sunday Oliseh, she will explain to u that she is not igbo.

Her first name and surname is pure Igbo. All your efforts to disown her, will not work. cheesy
Re: Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy by justmenoni: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
You're more shameless and naive, the second wifey ain't yoruba.

nkwako:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.