Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) (54764 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by chalondk(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Reginleit:
Some weeks ago, my roommates and I were involved in a serious argument about this issue..the original argument was whether we can marry someone that earns 100k as monthly salary..most people argued that 100k was too small, when you include daily expense, plus house rent etc..
I argued that 100k was enough to start up a home, if the rent has been paid. Also if the man has the tendency to do better..then I see no reason why I can't settle down with someone who earns that amount...

Sooo ladies , over to you...what do you think??

How much is the lady earning?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Tonto007(f): 8:36am On Mar 07, 2017
coolesmile:
If your husband loses his 300k job after wedding, will you divorce him?

Things do change. So that man earning 300k monthly today may be jobless tomorrow. What then do you do?
mosta sensible comment so far

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by iaatmguy(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

yes because marriage is overrated bullshit.
which religion are you of?
Marriage is an institution ordained by God.
Those who don't want to marry a cost of youthful exuberance would wish they could turn back the hands of time when they start getting old.
Trust me marriage is good
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by iaatmguy(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2017
PrickGetSize:
No, don't marry him because he earns 100k per month. What of your friends who are married to millionaires and driving their own cars - are they not human beings like you? Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your Brazilian hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!
Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait, wait and wait for that man. Women still get married to rich men at age 60, so why the rush?
grin cheesy grin grin grin
Your sarcasm no get mate.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by collinscabal(m): 9:15am On Mar 07, 2017
How much there papa dey earn. It sure me him no reach 100k , later dem go they brag nonsense
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by beyondwalls: 9:22am On Mar 07, 2017
WHy please, i mean what brought u to that conclusion of not dating guys u earn more than?

daniella04:
I can marry a guy that earns that amount IF I see a viable prospect in him.
But can a man marry a lady that earns three times that amount while he earns 100k and not feel inferior?
I have learnt not to date guys I earn more than sha
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hotwax: 9:27am On Mar 07, 2017
If you earn 100k in places like osun..You are a king.

But lagos, you are an husler
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by daniella04: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2017
beyondwalls:
WHy please, i mean what brought u to that conclusion of not dating guys u earn more than?

Because of experience not one nor two so I have to give myself sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by sben2308(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:
Well to me 100k is small when u stay in a city like lagos, but. As u have said prospect matters.

Bro the honest truth is this 100k is alot of money in any state in this country. I v a frnd that earns 40k n d wife 52k n they r happily married with two lovely kids. C u can earn 1m n still not b enough n earn so little n it will b. From my experience no mata wat u earn its d couple happiness that count. Imagine u been happy n drinking garri than having d whole world n been sad.Cuz wen d chips r down its d couple happiness that count...

Just much humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by theworldbest(f): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
wristbangle:
I know some ladies ( especially the chickened brain ones) will speak from emotional view that 100k is not enough to sustain a family which stems from the fact that they are jobless yet lazy, broke and stingy.

The amount may look small to your colleagues OP but I have seen some couples living in lagos albeit a particular one in my neighbourhood as the husband earns 80k salary income with his wife earning almost same amount as him and they are doing fine, Infact they just purchased a land @ the out skirt of the city.

It's all about your expenditure. How you can manage/plan your little resources to cater for your basic needs. It's not as if the guy will remain on 100k income forever.

Hungry Ladies will be looking for guys who earn N1M per month and when these particular guys maltreat them, they will tag all guys as being promiscuous, wicked and heartless. Arrant Nonsense!.

As for me, I can't be earning let's say 700k per month and settle for a broke ass lady (not as if I am proud) except if her attitudes/attributes speak well of her personality.

Good evening Lalasticlala. Wider view please cool

dem never jam...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2017
sben2308:

Bro the honest truth is this 100k is alot of money in any state in this country. I v a frnd that earns 40k n d wife 52k n they r happily married with two lovely kids. C u can earn 1m n still not b enough n earn so little n it will b. From my experience no mata wat u earn its d couple happiness that count. Imagine u been happy n drinking garri than having d whole world n been sad.Cuz wen d chips r down its d couple happiness that count...

Just much humble opinion

Well different strokes for different folks. I don't earn up to that but would never consider marriage with that amount.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by hola106(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin oya natongue
chat me up am serious ooo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by passey: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2017
hmmm... some people live in dreamland and by the time they wake up life would have passed them by...
How many jobs pay upto 100k sef?
I live in PHC and make a good income with wife and kids but in a month our basic expenditure is not upto 100k. so what are all these kids saying about marrying a man that earns 100k? Your question should be, can I find a man who makes 100k a month that is willing to marry a deluded idiot like me?...
Do all the people in your family make up to 100k monthly? ... very silly people that live in their imaginations bugging our peace with stupidity...
University Lecturers dont even start with more than 100k
Graduate Police officers dont make more than a 100k by much.
For federal civil servants, you have got to have a masters degree to start with a basic salary of about 80 somehting k...
So what are these ones saying?
No ..you cannot not marry a man who makes a 100k monthly.. you will marry your fellow dreamers and thieves who do not know that life is a process and there are words like Delayed Gratification and Growth!!
And it is children of the poor and the wretched in the society who think everything is about what a man can give them... Poverty mentality go kill una deluded children of rage. Re-arrange your priorities to reflect the realities of life, jonespeople!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by InvestinOwerri(m): 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
wristbangle:

Please if you don't have something cogent to criticise or perhaps counter him constructively, you have no business to have quoted him with your useless comment.
Dont mind the gold digger, her trashy comment forced me to check her DP & I was alarmed that someone with such ordinary looks is also looking for a wealthy man? Lol.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ezionye(f): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hideki:
Madamme abeg shift...if it were a pretty lady I would understand...you wey your face be like beans wey dem press with concave shaped spoon...thank the guy wey dey help your ministry biko...

Who be dis undecided. For ur mind u don scatter yabbings. Smh
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Tabbaz(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Major problem in Africa is poverty, so ladies have turned marriage to employment medium.

In most advanced countries. Ladies don't include employment status in her list of Mr. Right because she's earning enough to keep herself up.

So, this topic come about because of poverty level.

The lady that is looking for 100k or above salary earner's man to settle with. She also graduated with many guys. So the same thing that happens why she has not gotten a job that pays 100k or above is the same thing that happen to her coursemate MALE.

In essence, we need to work hard for our nation and our continent to make it better rather than CHOP MAKE I CHOP political system we are into.

Poverty is not only a disease but it's a DEATH

God bless Nigeria.

Tabbaz was here
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kizyalex10(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ezionye:

Mtchew abeg make we hear word. I wonder where pple get this kind of thinking from
if u re lucky to get a ready made guy then u don't knw what others out there re seeing,not all,few re lucky.cant jst tell u all I have seen or witnessed bfor.lets jst say u re favoured or lucky
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Reginleit:
If you read the post well..you will see that my opinion was different..
Dear OP, am sowie...
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Ezionye(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
kizyalex10:
if u re lucky to get a ready made guy then u don't knw what others out there re seeing,not all,few re lucky.cant jst tell u all I have seen or witnessed bfor.lets jst say u re favoured or lucky

Phew! Where did u get d impression dat I may have a " ready made" guy? My comment was specifically for that stale and overused scenario the person I quoted used.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Hannysmilez(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
lol. Sweeties,its about how good you're at managing resources. Key is,living within your means-Cut your coat according to your strength.
Some people earn 500K yet borrow from friends who earn 20K.
Besides,you can always bring in the extra you want to spend. This is the twenty first century,no be only husband dey bring money

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by Smoothie01(f): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
It's only a lady that doesn't av anything doing that'll reject a guy that earns 100k...if the lady also contributes in the marriage, they'll survive...

It's a matter of proper planning in the early years of marriage for instance, by saving more, so that the money wud be sustainable in the long run, wen kids join the union.

so hustle hard...don't just sit, wit a smug look, waiting for a guy to come meet ur every need, it sucks!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by kizyalex10(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ezionye:

Phew! Where did u get d impression dat I may have a " ready made" guy? My comment was specifically for that stale and overused scenario the person I quoted used.
what am saying is that only a young girl without pressure from the family nd also an ambitious girl will. Say that,or maybe in some cases from a rich home which still doesn't matter @ times.some girls re lucky. To marry a financial fufilled man,which sometimes is very rare,most people marry nd grow with their husband.which I think is most common nd ideal

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by haryomikun(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Omotayor123:
why not those who earn less than that are happily married.

To me sef, 100k per month is Big Money, with time it will multiply.

#TeamOrente cool
Kai. This girl never get money before oh cry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by sben2308(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Well different strokes for different folks. I don't earn up to that but would never consider marriage with that amount.

How much then will u consider marriage with??
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by moonloved(f): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
solasolasola:
It shall be well with you.
Amen and u too
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by beyondwalls: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm, that must be serious.

daniella04:
Because of experience not one nor two so I have to give myself sense
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by transient123(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omotayor123:
Aamen & Thank you sir. Alhamdulilahi for you and your family.
May you continue to multiply in riches.

Aamin and you too.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by DaGeneral(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is there really an amount that will be sufficient to run a home/marriage. In as much that there ought to be a level of comfort,the higher your earn the higher the responsibilities/demands ooo..100k earning get 180k demand just like 1m get 1.8m demands.Big,Average or small it is financial prudence and discipline that matters. a clear understanding of WANT and NEED from both parties will come in handy no matter the digits you earn.I married with lesser digits and i cant recall running to anyone for rent,school fees etc.Life na per head o,so every ''abaki'' like my daughter will say to his kettle.100k or 1m all of us go drive pass 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by penitential(m): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bros, please u tried sending you p.m but not delivering, please can you drop me a message on (penit04@gmail.com) I need you to help me with something please.
onegoodturnday:
Op,Op,Op....how many times I call you? He that has an ear let him ear....

Lemme let you into my story.... Myself and wife were contract staffs in a bank whilst we were dating i was earning 52k,she about 48k...making 100k in total. Just two years before we got married ,wife had to leave her jo b so income is now 52k only.

Before we got married,mine moved to 82k,wife no job
Married income moved to 108k,wife no job yet, income moved to 112k wife 30k.

After 2 yrs of marriage,my income 112k, wife 80k job. Long story short my salary is now 150k,wife 400k.

Am I happy ?definitly yes! Why? Not cos of the money alone but cos I supported her on her quest for being a better version of herself.I am glad I av added to her.

Morale: you need a man/woman with a clear vision; someone who knows what they want even if they don't look like it today.

Was it easy, no, there were days we could not meet up with daily demands,but it did not linger.... I had a 9-5 job and had to get a 5-9 job....most times I made my salary from just 1 deal.purely legal deals.

I feel so blessed and honoured to be with her....
Lesson:never look down on anyone except u r admiring their shoes!

Wake up:life is not all about money!

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by xty50(f): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
lawrence358:

Really?
tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man That Earns 100k Monthly!?..(get In Here) by zinaunreal(m): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
PastorAji:
siaman mi, don't mind those silly girls.
I got married in 2014 on a salary of 23,600 Naira
JESU!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.