Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy (35513 Views)

Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by rollybest(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ayodele Fayose, governor of Ekiti state, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to reach him on telephone to prove that he is hale and hearty.

The presidency has released a list of the persons Buhari had telephone conversation with since he left the country for the UK on January 19.

Among them are foreign leaders like President Donald Trump of US; King Mohammed VI of Morocco; and Alpha Conde, Guinean president and chairman of the African Union (UN).

In Nigeria, Femi Adesina, presidential spokesman; Lai Mohammed, minister of information; and Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano state, are among those who have spoken with Buhari on telephone.

The decision to make the conversations public is seen as a move to dispel the rumours that Buhari is critically ill.

But in a statement issued on his behalf by Idowu Adelusi, his chief press secretary, Fayose taunted the presidency, saying he could help in convincing Nigerians that Buhari is well.

“If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our president, I’m their best bet,” he said.

“Let the president speak with me. If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me, Nigerians will believe.

“Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their president is hale and hearty, let president Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me.

“They said he spoke to President Donald Trump; despite the hype, Nigerians were skeptical. Then they said he spoke to the king of Morocco; again, Nigerians were suspicious. Before we recovered from that, it is now the AU president that they said President Buhari spoke to.

“A president that can speak with outsiders should be able to whisper or wave to his own people. The people gave him the very important platform of President on which he stands today and, therefore, Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate.”

https://www.thecable.ng/call-prove-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by success1smyn(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Jabioro: 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fayose *3!!! do you want to cause cardiac problem.. we know you for what you are.. na faulty bicycle with loads climbing hill, let us be managing it as it's.. don't force it to speed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by omenka(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Emycord: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
The drama will soon come to an end i know it will not end until they provoke fayose to speak since he keep quiet they just they tempt am make them for say na him kill thier god. Fayose knows how to force them lie out the truth. GOD BLESS THE LAWFUL ORG.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Chugavey(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Where ever he is, or whatever condition he is, it's God's making and it means good for the common Nigerian. Dollar is dropping and breath of life is gradually coming back. The well being of Nigerians is not to be compromised with anybody's condition be it dullard, zombie or wailers #hungermustgo

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by RobbStark(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gov. Fayose, my man. I concur with you.
Nlanders, leave politics aside.

If you think Fayose made sense, hit the like button. But if you think he did not, share.

483 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by demolinka(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Well I guess he could call you up to discuss whether the prison sentence would involve hard labour. Nice one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by iambijo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
I wish buhari can call this guy fayose,

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ZombieKilla: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
A vegetable cannot speak

29 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why hv ApC failed to solidify this their propaganda with video or voice chat.
The APC that I know don't dull in propaganda, how come that they are debunking the rumors going round with no counter proof.
Something is fishy

31 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by STENON(f): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hahahahhahaha... Fayose, Your mouth no go put you in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Tazdroid(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hehehe, so that he can confirm whether Baba is in a good shape to continue receiving the critical blows and hits from the President of the State Republic of Ekiti? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by babdap: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Even when Baba was very Hale and hearty he ignored Fayose for his stupidity. Fayose has better chance of receiving a phone call from Donald Trump than Buhari.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by PetrePan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fayose and attacking buhari na 5&6,even when he is not around
Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by furrr(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
I try so much to avoid thread that involves this kolomental governor...

He might be popular in ekiti and possibly the southwest

What makes him think he is important enough to be called by buhari

Mtcheeeew angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by otitokoroleti: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
What a delusional man. No one owes you anything. The ol man would speak with whoever he wants to speak with and there's nothing you or any of your praise singers Can do about it.
what's so difficult for buhari to make just 5minute video to address Nigerian?
Dont forget that part of Buharis campaign promises includes that he or no public office holders shall seek for medical care outside the country, where is your god(Buhari) now?

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by jrex(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Fayose is right on this

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by mankan2k7(m): 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
pay ur workers their 6months salaries Mr man

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Dannidom(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
When is the vegetable coming back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Buhari owes Nigerians because he is the president. If he wasn't, no one would care (except his family members) if he is dead or alive. Can't wait for 2019.
omenka:

54 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
the president will not speak to him as fayose is a man of the people.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by petrov10: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
you finally crawled outside

Paid praise singer undecided

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
Once the vegetable talks with Fayose, the whole saga would be put to eternal rest..

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol.. Fayose no fit kee me with laugh jare...

People's governor indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
omenka:
see this BMC pikin shocked

41 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by iyilax(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
I luv this "Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate".

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by iyilax(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
I luv dis Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by kolado(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Can the dead speak to the living? Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy by Splashme: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2017
omenka:

BMC spotted

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Court As Her Son's Trial Resumes Today. Photos / Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.