Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? (41892 Views)

How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by OXCUBA: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
WHY DO GIRLS WAIT FOR GUYS TO MAKE MONEY BEFORE THEY MARRY THEM.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by acevic: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
Simple. It's called looking before leaping.. Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by princeonx: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
What if you pay for car finish and e no gree start?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Tazdroid(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ponbolkay:
Ask Nnamdi Kanu's followers grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Doctors have wash bitter leaf wit some girls womb thru abortion...It just a way to avoid story dat touches d heart .

meanwhile, testing is allowed b4 buying goods

Who wan carry someone's village witch palava put on top of head?

I foresee a situation in the future where childbirth will actually reduce in the near future with the rate runs are happening.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Sanuzi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
dovelike:
Yes, this thing has puzzled me for a while but why do guys wait for their girlfriends to get pregnant before getting married to them? This is the trend we see now. Celebrity examples are Tonto Dike, Laura Ikeji, PSquare just to mention a few. Not to talk of most people I know personally. This removes the sacredness of a pure union.

Is it that the pregnancy removes a cloak from their eyes and they realize that they want to get married to their girlfriends (something that didn't know before?) or they just want to do right by the lady, thereby, entering into a marriage they are not ready for.

This doesn't guarantee lasting and fruitful marriage for both of them because they both were kind of forced into it and not from their own genuine will, as it's meant to be.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by nonix22(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
...to reduce prayer points when you eventually get married and nothing to show for it.
i have even seen an extrovert lady turn introvert overnight due to childlessness.
may God see us through. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by clemmonce(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
dovelike:
Yes, this thing has puzzled me for a while but why do guys wait for their girlfriends to get pregnant before getting married to them? This is the trend we see now. Celebrity examples are Tonto Dike, Laura Ikeji, PSquare just to mention a few. Not to talk of most people I know personally. This removes the sacredness of a pure union.

Is it that the pregnancy removes a cloak from their eyes and they realize that they want to get married to their girlfriends (something that didn't know before?) or they just want to do right by the lady, thereby, entering into a marriage they are not ready for.

This doesn't guarantee lasting and fruitful marriage for both of them because they both were kind of forced into it and not from their own genuine will, as it's meant to be.

Next time you say some guys. not all guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by mazizitonene(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Because women have spoilt the world.....
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by AfroSamurai: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
dovelike:

It's simple, to avoid stories that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by BobHIGHNESS(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
It assures a man that he's getting marry to a fertile lady because some ladies has had "milions" of abortion which might turn them fruitless,so to avoid story that touches, impregnate her first or i move on with another lady

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by presskid(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
why is writer talking like he/she does not watch Nigerian Moivies?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by aniblue(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Basically to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sirmelody(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Which Guyz?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
A wise man will not call another man a fool even if he thinks that man is one... grin grin
ucsparks:
you're a fool!!, Must there be tribal wars on all threads on NL?
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by TheWebbers: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I met my wife February 6, told her my mind after 2 weeks, we did our trad. July and church wedding September of the same year. I didn't touch her till our wedding night. You know what?, I found out that she was a virgin at 30 and a graduate. I love her so much.

And so?

Gerrarahere

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by sinadrey: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Never judge a book by its cover..

It's like getting a visa before traveling into bondage cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Stevengerd(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
To Knw If The Product, They Bought Is Nt Counterfeit. And To Knw If The Basket Can Hold Water.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Na who wan put dead body for house

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by bikerboy1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
grin
WHY DO GIRLS ALLOW THEMSELVES TO GET PREGNANT BEFORE MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Pennyways: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Just to know her statue
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
TheWebbers:

And so?

Gerrarahere
savage grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by goingape1: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
dovelike:

after you most have aborted a whole village clan! you now want us to take that piece of a shiit body without testing it undecided
hell no!

primary sch, you women will be fvcking someone in secondary school.

secondary school, you women will upgrade in fvcking someone in college or university.

when you enter university, you women will be fvcking lecturers,businessmen, security men, okada rider,politicians etc. and when ya women are serving (doing NYSC) ya will be fvcking marriage men undecided

so tell me on the list above, there is some interval where ya foolish women will to do abortion. and you want us not to test drive that yansh to see if it is still operational undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by shamecurls(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
To avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by nkemdi89(f): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
How will he be sure there won't be problem conceiving after marriage? Just saying tho
Getting pregnant before marriage isn't a sign of fertility, how are you not sure the woman may loose the pregnancy after marriage or find it difficult to conceive again in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by holatimmy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
They are test running..

They don't want to buy fake

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

Getting pregnant before marriage isn't a sign of fertility, how are you not sure the woman may loose the pregnancy after marriage or find it difficult to conceive again in marriage?
Well, that's for those who believe in pregnancy before marriage. I'm not in that box
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by Emodeee: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Missmossy:
Not all do, some abscond grin without taking responsibility. Lets hear their excuses....

my love. when will you be mine? juat say "hello". i'm missing you.
Re: Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? by nkemdi89(f): 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Don't generalise, not all guys.
Mostly common in the west, even mothers encourage their sons to get her pregnant before marriage so that they should be sure if they are getting married to "ako" or "abo".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / What Do You Dislike On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.