Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement (63130 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by enigmaticlion: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017
I wonder ooooooo. Morals dey for playboy mansion? After all we've seen in the house of giving head, sucking Bobby, fvking and now you're telling us about morals. The Thunder that will fire payporte for this useless statement is from Hades.
DollarAngel:
I thought BIG BROTHER was all about sex, so why are they upholding morals

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by naijaboiy: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
kalindaminda:
Judging from these comments, most Nigerian men are potential and actual rapists. God help that country.
Judging from your statement, women are being raped left, right and center currently in Nigeria.

Why not think with your head before typing? Rapists are everywhere and you know that, but you chose to be pathetically ignorant.

All these sad women looking for the slightest opportunity to pour their frustrations on men.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by naijaboiy: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2017
geekybabe:

Since you dont watch the show you have no right to judge by watching a single clip. This is not his first time groping her. The lady has spoke .out publicly with other HMs that she does not feel anything for him but the guy wont listen. Several Times Tboss complained about his groping

The same guy has said it on the show that he mixes coke and maggi for girls to trap them when they come visiting him in his house. He has received warnings. He received a strike not once. Ebuka stylishly warned him last week.

This is the reason Sexual assault keeps been an issue swept under carpet. Is the show immoral? Depends on your point of view. Its rated 18. its an adult show.

Sexual assault is any unwanted sexual contact, including unwanted intercourse (rape), unwanted touching, and unwanted kissing. It is a crime of violence, power and control in which sex is used as the weapon. Sexual assault can take the form of rape, child molestation, incest or sexual harassment. She was asleep. she did not give any consent. Any sexual activity is classified as sexual assault if the victim does not or is unable to give consent.

[b]And you expect a show which already allows for majority of sexual activities in the house not to have an occurrence such as this?

By the time people begin to touch each other and do other sexual things that the Organizers allow, how well can they now judge on The "right" way to practice sexually stimulated activities in the house.

From the comments, it is clear that people have done what keme has done but they were not punished that's why there's an outcry. And I'm also confused too.

My issue is not with the crime cos I know for sure the guy messed up but since he's in a program where most of those things are allowed how do you expect the Organizers to judge correctly?

It cannot be accepted by everyone.

I can bet my two balls that if it were a female housemate that walks up to a male housemate to grope his dick it wouldn't even be an issue by now and no one will talk about harrasment.

Now see the way all of you are defining what is consent and what is not because you want to justify your feelings as a woman.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by kingthreat(m): 7:03am On Mar 06, 2017
They are making this guy regret going to big brother. Many guys have a weakness for touching ladies. Now the whole world is going to take this guy as a pervert. I'm really feeling for him. He should have just remembered the cameras were on him.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
What is this Coke and Maggi thing?
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by costal(m): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2017
Big brother was not correct in dis qualifying kemen Blc ttt and other hve done was things than kemen
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by zlantanfan: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2017
ekanDamie:
for the first time I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now.
I totally see nothing wrong in what kemen did based on the values of the show.
if they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big broda in any diary section, so why big broda dey form HOLYfield.

modified: for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search, tho am not among those that say BBN should be banned, but it's an immoral show and TBoss has been caught in the immoral act alota times. so all of you taking bout kemen being immoral on BBN please, what else is he to be? a business analyst?
Silence means consent if TBoss did not show her displeasure in words or in action, the Eviction was a huge misconception as d guy did put it.
was this immorality done with the concept of tboss. tboss was unconscious and taken advantage of

2 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by MarieSucre(f): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2017
ekanDamie:
for the first time I actually decided to watch on YouTube to see what warranted eviction since I know immoral acts have always been condoned in the show before now.
if they allow opposite sex to creep into or share bed, I see no reason why touching is not possible. besides the lady in question neither cautioned him or complained to big broda in any diary section, so why big broda dey form HOLYfield.

modified: for those questioning my morality, we are talking of an immoral show here not project fame or ultimate search, tho am not among those that say BBN should be banned, but it's an immoral show and TBoss has been caught in the immoral act alota times. so all of you taking bout kemen being immoral on BBN please, what else is he to be? a business analyst?
Silence means consent if TBoss did not show her displeasure in words or in action, the Eviction was a huge misconception as d guy did put it.

Silence is not consent.
Somehow this excuse is only used when it comes to sexual harassment of women.
So if ask my man if I can withdraw 2 million from his account and he stays silent. Does that mean I can go ahead? Waiting for an answer.

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by nnamdijoy(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Big Brother Naija housemate Kemen groped his fellow housemate TBoss. Tonight Kemen was disqualified and evicted because of that.

Payporte, sponsors of the Big Brother Naija show, has released a statement on the groping incident between Kemen and TBoss. Read below:

Hello Everyone,
Based on last night's footage of @Kemen_fitness making sexual moves on @officialtboss_ which sparked a large outrage, we will like to make our stance known on this matter.
PayPorte is strongly against sexual harassment and perversion and we strongly condemn
Kemen's actions.
We believe individuals whether under the influence of alcohol or being sober, should have high morals.
We will be taking a decisive action on this. We will be updating you shortly.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/payporte-confirms-kemen-sexually.html

Already the show is full of sexual pleasures and other seductive moves.... So why remove him since he's used to the nature of the eviroment....

the organizers of this show are hypocrites, what
else do they expect these caged matured minds
to do if not to engage in sexual immorality.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by nnamdijoy(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Big Brother Naija housemate Kemen groped his fellow housemate TBoss. Tonight Kemen was disqualified and evicted because of that.

Payporte, sponsors of the Big Brother Naija show, has released a statement on the groping incident between Kemen and TBoss. Read below:

Hello Everyone,
Based on last night's footage of @Kemen_fitness making sexual moves on @officialtboss_ which sparked a large outrage, we will like to make our stance known on this matter.
PayPorte is strongly against sexual harassment and perversion and we strongly condemn
Kemen's actions.
We believe individuals whether under the influence of alcohol or being sober, should have high morals.

Already the show is full of sexual pleasures and other seductive moves.... So why remove him since he's used to the nature of the eviroment....

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by nnamdijoy(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

Hello Everyone,
Kemen's actions.

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ButterFrost212(f): 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017
mctowel01:

Was it morally right for Debie rise to kiss Bassey in his sleep? How come everyone took it as normal? You see the hypocrisy
No that wasn't normal, and that clip came up after the whole Kemen drama, cos I didn't watch that. So yes, Debbie can be disqualified for all I care. Even though that was just a very light peck. She could easily be a "rapist" too, throwing herself on a guy, when he's clearly not interested. But if Kemen had simply kissed tboss and gone to sleep, I'm sure he'd still be in the house, but he fondled her, that was wrong on all level.

Truth is, Kemen would have left anyway, he wasn't particularly lived by people, and even the voting results showed he would have been evicted, so nothing lost, he'd just face some embarrassment, and who knows, he might clinch a role of a rapist in a movie! (pun intended grin
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by zeezeegal(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Jimi23:

Go and search for the meaning of "CONSENT" in ur dictionary.
U 4 Be Lecturer Na... Ur Biznes... Who U Be Sef?
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

Silence is not consent.
Somehow this excuse is only used when it comes to sexual harassment of women.
So if ask my man if I can withdraw 2 million from his account and he stays silent. Does that mean I can go ahead? Waiting for an answer.
Apples and oranges.
How is Debbie Rise creeping up on a sleeping Bassey different from Kemen handling(groping is the wrong word) a half-asleep Tboss?

Anyway I think Kemens real crime is being not good looking enough.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by zeezeegal(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2017
Bowwow11:
bisola and TTT both have mutual consent in their romance
Tanks 4 Correction Me...
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Bowwow11(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2017
zeezeegal:
Tanks 4 Correction Me...
u ar welcome
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Teespice(f): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2017
ekanDamie:

silence doesn't mean consent abeg.

for goodness sake, this girl was sleeping. if you are sleeping on a bed with someone and there is bodily contact, won't you change position and continue sleeping?

if you watched the video, you would notice that he looked round to make sure nobody was watching before proceeding to do what he did. that's harassment considering that if she was awake, she would never have consented to it. that was a very vulnerable moment as she was sleeping. don't you know that a lot of things happen when you are asleep which you aren't aware of.

call a spade a spade. what's wrong is wrong. it's a shame that people like you are justifying his actions. this one means that rape victims as well as victims of sexual harassment should keep quiet. it's not fair.

shame to all the women blaming tboss for kemen's disqualification. dude from all the analysis so far has been behaving like a randy he goat. he only got served.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by sorepco(m): 8:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Many nigerians dont know the difference bw washing and watching a show. Y?

WhiteSoup:
I does not even knows what people gains from washing this show. I think the battle life have been draw between Kemen andTboss undecided
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
Malawian:

You are a kid if u cant see the subtle politics going on on that show. When deborah oluwarise aka debbie harassed Bassey to the point of almost rape, nobody heard anything from anybody, once kemen touched their sister, it became harrasment,and the lynch mob took to overdrive. Anyways, you are meant to be in the culture section. Don't quote me again

So I'm essence, Kemen did no wrong abi?
According to you
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by smartkester(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2017
HayZee06:
I just watched d video footage and all i saw was two people sleeping undecided....do i need to watch it like 10times before i get to see wat d guy did wrong
exactly have watched severally but am not seeing anything wrong with the video afterall they were both sleeping
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by microscopic: 8:36am On Mar 06, 2017
His eviction was already certain. Even without the sexual harassment issues.
He got d least vote.

1 Like

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by WhiteSoup: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2017
humberjade:

Blood of Jesus!!! grin grin

undecided
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by WhiteSoup: 8:51am On Mar 06, 2017
accountbalance:

At least, you'd learn some good English

How does i do that? undecided
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by SecretAgent: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before, but now I know beyond peradventure that you are the very exemplification of a fine buffoon. A mental oyster at the very best is what you are; and the scope of your intelligence could sit comfortably on the head of the world's tiniest pin.

If you think a woman walking the streets garbed in a provocative attire is the same thing as a woman who willingly bored her way into a man's bed whilst in the buff, then I can only suggest that you institute a lawsuit against all who ever taught you in the primary and secondary school which you attended.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I must say, the monies spent by your parents on your education has gone down the plughole.
Damn, You are really mean bro. This is too much.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by ButterFrost212(f): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2017
ekanDamie:

Even prostitutes get raped. Silence is not consent, and in tboss's defence she was asleep and didn't even realize what was happening to her. So far, all the immorality we've seen in the house were from two consenting adults. People who felt attracted to each other enough to do all the shit they did, it's immoral but atleast there was an agreement between them.

2 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Timelezz: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef...

On a closer look, there is nothing wrong with what the guy has done...imagine Geordie Shore would hail the guy.

Anyway, click like if you think TBoss is next to be evicted.

Another unhinged groper exposed.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by mctowel01: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2017
ButterFrost212:

No that wasn't normal, and that clip came up after the whole Kemen drama, cos I didn't watch that. So yes, Debbie can be disqualified for all I care. Even though that was just a very light peck. She could easily be a "rapist" too, throwing herself on a guy, when he's clearly not interested. But if Kemen had simply kissed tboss and gone to sleep, I'm sure he'd still be in the house, but he fondled her, that was wrong on all level.

Truth is, Kemen would have left anyway, he wasn't particularly lived by people, and even the voting results showed he would have been evicted, so nothing lost, he'd just face some embarrassment, and who knows, he might clinch a role of a rapist in a movie! (pun intended grin
Debbie's act didn't come after any drama... it happened on a Saturday night, like ever other... The video is on YouTube,.. bbnaija is well aware. I also don't like Kemen and wished him out, but not by tainting his image with unfair rules.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by mctowel01: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2017
Malawian:

You are a kid if u cant see the subtle politics going on on that show. When deborah oluwarise aka debbie harassed Bassey to the point of almost rape, nobody heard anything from anybody, once kemen touched their sister, it became harrasment,and the lynch mob took to overdrive. Anyways, you are meant to be in the culture section. Don't quote me again
Exactly, unfair rules. If bisola does same to TTT, unaware in his sleep, she will not be evicted. Bbnaija are a bunch of confused hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Jimi23(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2017
zeezeegal:
U 4 Be Lecturer Na... Ur Biznes... Who U Be Sef?

Shift abeg. I nor be Lecturer but I nor dey promote sexual harrassment like u.
Re: Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2017
Teespice:

silence doesn't mean consent abeg.

for goodness sake, this girl was sleeping. if you are sleeping on a bed with someone and there is bodily contact, won't you change position and continue sleeping?

if you watched the video, you would notice that he looked round to make sure nobody was watching before proceeding to do what he did. that's harassment considering that if she was awake, she would never have consented to it. that was a very vulnerable moment as she was sleeping. don't you know that a lot of things happen when you are asleep which you aren't aware of.

call a spade a spade. what's wrong is wrong. it's a shame that people like you are justifying his actions. this one means that rape victims as well as victims of sexual harassment should keep quiet. it's not fair.

shame to all the women blaming tboss for kemen's disqualification. dude from all the analysis so far has been behaving like a randy he goat. he only got served.
The most laughable of it all is hearing his family wants to sue the organizers of Big brother for character defamation. I laugh in Swahili

Truly, maturity is not by age. Its glaring from the onset that Tboss doesn't like the young man, yet he keeps acting like a loosed child in search of his coins around her. Ewwwwww!!! You cannot harass a sleeping woman (looking around like a thief) and still, your family have the guts to say they will be suing.. They should waste the little money they own (BTW, na 25 mills carry Kemem go BBN).

He goofed, messed up, and needs to be checked grin..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Windeck Fan Thread. / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.