Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija (46615 Views)

Kemen’s Family Reacts To His Disqualification From Bbnaija Due To Tboss’ Assault / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Hilarious Reactions Trail Gifty's Eviction From Big Brother Naija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by bigsmoke2(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2017
The kemen guy resembles THE GAME
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by freeze001(f): 6:31am On Mar 06, 2017
softMarket:
What is in that breast that is sending men home?

Bigge shouldn't have disqualified him like nah
He. Just disgraced that guy!...the shame is too much!

I don't know why God created a beautiful world and spoilt it with a man-like creature!

If u want to succeed in life....LEAVE WOMAN ,no go near am! Woman are one creature that Nobody understands not even the devil..

If she's not MOM or SISTER,my brother. RUN!!!!

Someone, a man precisely, has to get close to a woman to make her 'Mom' and produce 'Sister' so how do u go about it if men are to run from all who aren't Mom or Sis? undecided
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by jerrymej(m): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2017
Vaxt:
alert! 1 of kemen village witch spotted

Lolz... that's when the witches from his father and mother's village finally traced him.

If not for people that knows what really happened, it will look as his been set up by TBoss... whereas TBoss doesn't know how it happened.

serious i felt for TBoss, imagine what people will be saying. and it will always have that guilt in mind that such happened and at her age she slept off to that extent that she couldn't notice this mess!...
Assault of the highest oder.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Olaiya26: 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
He traded 25m for sex.....good of him!!!

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2017
softMarket:

I don't know why God created a beautiful world and spoilt it with a man-like creature!

If u want to succeed in life....LEAVE WOMAN ,no go near am! Woman are one creature that Nobody understands not even the devil..

Even Mum and sister sef........
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2017
brightballer:
Big Brother disappointed me tonight and I'm really pissed.

For weeks now, Tboss has been treated with leniency whenever she refuses to carry out an instruction, leaving the other housemates to the work. She has been getting uncommon and unmerited favour from Biggie which I find disturbing.

However, what stops Biggie from evicting Kemen using the voting that has been on for many days, since he got the lowest percentage? Why not tell him to his face he did bad and evict him without the tag 'disqualification' and 'pervert'?

Biggie has ruined Kemen's career, future, business and relationship with people. He is a popular fitness instructor in Port Harcourt. How will he survive the insults, harrassment, stigma? No husband will bring his wife to his gym for fear of being groped. No fiance will bring his fiancee to his gym for fear of being assaulted. No girl will leave her home to the gym of a Kemen, who was disqualified from Big Brother Naija because of a sexual harassment allegation.

Biggie is a cheat. Tonight, he has ordered Bisola into the diary room because they all showed their displeasure against the dismissal of Kemen. Tony and Bally were furious and even talked about the different times the same Tboss forced Kemen into massaging her.

Thank God my Efe knew from the start Tboss is unreliable and very manipulative.

I'm not sure this is a wise point of view. I saw the video, and that Kemen guy is a very creepy guy. BTW, it wasn't T-Boss that made Big Brother take action, it was viewers that put pressure on BBN via twitter, and the show's sponsors that forced it to avert a looming scandal. Big Brother has an image to protect. In the last BBN, when Richard fingered Ofunneka while she was drunk without her consent on live T.V, and still won the money, MNET faced serious backlash for not taking proactive measures. Too many of us in Nigeria would not survive a month in Europe or the USA with our attitudes towards sexual harassment - what is bad is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by JaySalvador27: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:
the organizers of this show are hypocrites, what else do they expect these caged matured minds to do if not to engage in sexual immorality.
Engage in sexual immorality yes, with both parties giving their consent, big brother won't mind... but sexual assault?? while the second party is asleep?.. haba na, he wud be lucky if T boss doesn't file a law suit against him when she leaves d house.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by CltrAltDelicious(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2017
Am i the only person who doesn't give a fu*k about bbnaija?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by MarieSucre(f): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2017
highrise07:
the organizers of this show are hypocrites, what else do they expect these caged matured minds to do if not to engage in sexual immorality.

Yes. But consensual sexual immorality.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by MarieSucre(f): 7:44am On Mar 06, 2017
softMarket:

But this topic is about what a man did nah! How is it the woman's fault again.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by ba7man(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2017
Ishilove:
Men have been making fools of themselves over women since the dawn of time
I'll let this statement slide because its you. angry
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Jessestunch: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2017
gocac:
kemen's action was unacceptable, kemen just painted and misrepresent Nigerian men in bad light.... why finger tboss without her consent even if she likes to be fingered? very shameful way to exit the arena....

How do you get girl's consent before fingering her? Do you say Baby please can I finger you? I watched the video again and again.. The lady in question didn't even complain.. She rather turned her backside to the guy and took more comfortable position.. Did she even complain but it in the dairy session, no.

Nigger's career has been ruined unfairly

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Jessestunch: 8:17am On Mar 06, 2017
JaySalvador27:

Engage in sexual immorality yes, with both parties giving their consent, big brother won't mind... but sexual assault?? while the second party is asleep?.. haba na, he wud be lucky if T boss doesn't file a law suit against him when she leaves d house.

File what stupid law suit? Did you see Tboss like who was complaining?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by brightballer(m): 8:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Bagehot:

I'm not sure this is a wise point of view. I saw the video, and that Kemen guy is a very creepy guy. BTW, it wasn't T-Boss that made Big Brother take action, it was viewers that put pressure on BBN via twitter, and the show's sponsors that forced it to avert a looming scandal. Big Brother has an image to protect. In the last BBN, when Richard fingered Ofunneka while she was drunk without her consent on live T.V, and still won the money, MNET faced serious backlash for not taking proactive measures. Too many of us in Nigeria would not survive a month in Europe or the USA with our attitudes towards sexual harassment - what is bad is bad.
..and yours is a wiser one, Solomon?

What does an assaulted lady do when she sees her attacker? Cuddle and snuggle up to him and when police is whisking him away, she hugs him?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Fhowe: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen deserves what he got right from the first week i saw alot of disturbing behaviour from this guy (it is not all about been physically fit body wise you need to have what it takes upstairs for the other sex to admire and want you ) Kemen six packs too dey deceive am and for other guys out there that are in the school of thought as kemen get your facts straight .Kemen is the only one in that house that would remain in briefs while every other person has their clothes on kemen is the same person that will instigate games that will make him get closer to the other gender kissing game ,truth or dare .I know alot of fitness instructors that behave the same way kemen does personally i find it irritating the fact a lady of a higher class decides to make you a friend cause you are her fitness instructor does not mean she is into you .Most fitness instructors i have come across think they are the apple of every womans eyes this is the main reason why most husbands dont allow their wives go to the gym cause i go to a gym and i know the way this so called instructors go out of their way just to bed another mans property kemen ntorrr your eye never clear now
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Gemc3:

She was sleeping you can't grope a sleeping person na. Someone you aren't having something with. She refused to give him so he decided to take it when everyone was asleep.
ok

Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Fhowe: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2017
everybody should learn from kemen's mistake you really need to learn how to behave around people ,Kemen is just an opportunist if not for bbn ,everything being equal and following the way naija is .Do you think kemen would have the guts to front a lady like t boss outside the big brother house i am not trying to make anyone sound superior or inferior but lets face the fact .
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by KennyID17(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2017
brightballer:
I remember Ofunneka's very well.

Though I condemn such act, I still believe Biggie should have allowed him get evicted without the disqualification since he already got the lowest vote.

Tboss showed her boobs many times and she will still be loved. Bisola allegedly gave TTT head and yet many still love her. Even with TTT denying his family, a lot of Nigerians are still rooting for him. Marvis drinks to stupor every saturday night and she still has mad support.

The truth is majority of the people watching #BBNaija hate Kemen for no reason or majorly cus of his looks and big lips.

Ny thoughts exactly, d amount of hate abd scorn thrown atbthis guy, even onbd show by his fellow hm is disheartening.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by JBoss25(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
Dharniel:
semen or kemen, abi wetin dem dey call you sef, you fall my hand big time...
with that your lips wey be like elephant anus. you saying you got disqualified (not evicted) over a misconception. that's a big lie. even though the video wasn't enough proof to nail you, the video was just to show the world what you're capable of. you know you are guilty as charged...
lol.. semen?
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by thundafire: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Oh Semen sorry Kemen c ur life vagina put u Insyd trouble AKWA IBOM DAKADA lol
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by Pernest: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2017
I dont just get this Big brother naija thing.. we were all the place taking about big brother africa...the immorality and nudity and here is big brother naija... maybe doing worst things than big brother africa.Where are we going to? Why have we thrown caution to the wind? Nigerians, lets go back to God, lets go back to our decent life style that we were known for.Big brother naija is nothing but a demonic arrangement from hell to corrupt our youths and turn them further from God.I ask,what moral lesson can one learn from watching it?

Christ is coming soon folks...believe it or not
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by princessG35: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2017
I feel so sorry for Kemen
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by kott(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
me I belive tboss knew what Kemen was up to, she just desided to keep mute not until bb called her to the dairy room,am sure she was so suprise that bb knew about it meaning people viewing know about it also,so she has no choice than to save her ass by saying she was asleep just to cover up,remember it was ths same tboss that nominated her toy boy miyonce up for eviction still she shield her crocodile tear when meyonce was leaving the house,tboss knows what a she's up to its just unfortunate that kemen had to fall for her game plan,in a normal naija setting if you and a girl talks and relate well and you think you like her sure you will def make moves on her ,exactly what kemen was up to,and I can so tell you all that 99.9 of we naija guys has done what kemen did to tboss,operation make I try my luck jaree she fit go like my moves ,remember bally told efe that if he had know he wouldn't have allow kemen relate with tboss that much coz kemen said after the night of the confession game tboss was giving him some kind of green light,she knows what she's doing and a good player ,biggie made a biggie out of the issue ,I saw the video and for real tboss saw kemen doing things and she just change her location,come to think of it,how can I fingers a girl when she's asleep and she no go feel am,coz it's going to be dry initially and it's comes with pains before her virg becomes juicy.
Re: Hilarious Reactions Trail Kemen's Disqualification From Big Brother Naija by udatso: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Hahaha. A typical case of a bigger thief trying to stop a smaller one.
Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Jackye Names All The Guys That Asked Her Out In The House / Bbnaija: Ike Rocks Mercy's Wig During Saturday Night Party (photos) / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.