Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (52241 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by charlesucheh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
Doing stuffs without a mutual agreement is ASSAULT!! Haba!!! How una want make pay port explain am again!

13 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by harizonal123(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen. actually didn't touch booby it was her stomach he smooched cos his hand was down from the chest area

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Deeypeey(m): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
T
erosimo:
... something is fishing
I beg ur pardon sir...
but y is sumtyn not "meating" grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Kaymaxine(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Am sure grin grin grin cheesy tongue
miyonse would be laughing so fuckn hard ryt nau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by addikt(m): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
erosimo:
That Tboss is possessed why is it that any guy that gets attracted to her gets evicted or disqualified... something is fishing
c

Fishy bro, "SOMETHING IS FISHY"

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by chinjo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kolababe:
Bisola blasted the Nigerian-Romanian housemate behind her back while they were discussing what could have led to the disqualification of Kemen. Thin Tall Tony, Bassey and Bally were on the dining table with her when she made the statement.

More reactions have continued to trail Kemen's eviction as many are saying the punishment was too harsh and unnecessary since the show itself was not all about morality.

Many terrible things have happened and no one was punished and why tarnish Kemen's image?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/bisola-calls-tboss-white-witch-for.html

Whatever has happened in the house happened with mutual consent. in this case, you could see him awake, looked around then at Tboss, pull off his sheet and went under Tboss sheet and started touching her. Tboss has never hidden her dislike for kemen but kemen just saw last night as an opportunity to chop her before she is evicted

7 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by castel428: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mazi Konjinus Kemen Semen. Odogwu onu kanda, lotawa nwanne, making your umunna proud.

6 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
collitexnaira:
Not Tboss fault

The BBN organizers re hypocrite, when bisola nd TTT were giving head they never see that as imoral display to the public, now kemen was grouping Tboss while she lie down jejely dey enjoy am they say it's imoral

They just made the dude pay for the sins of others,, now the rest will be more careful about how they engage in immorality
whatever TTT and bisola did.... they did in agreement, bisola consented, so even if they had sex, bbniaja wont care because they agreed to, but kemen was stealing from tboss without her consent... sexual harassment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Hopesmart1(f): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
I thought this bbnaija was all a game,why disqualify a guy that was playing the game? Sorry Kemen, Tboss don set you up

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by mayortm001(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Akwa ibom people wey spend over 1million fr ur head dey wait fr u.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by chinjo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hopesmart1:
I thought this bbnaija was all a game,why disqualify a guy that was playing the game? Sorry Kemen, Tboss don set you up
Pls watch video before drawing conclusion. It is a game but yo have to play by the rules. The underlining word here is consent. He did it without her consent.

11 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
erosimo:
That Tboss is possessed why is it that any guy that gets attracted to her gets evicted or disqualified... something is fishing

Yes!! Something is really FISHING!!

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Silumi(f): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
PenisCaP:
Bisola is a fool.. a miserable hypocrite.
What abt her.. a cheap olosho. A single mum with no pride.. 1 kobo ashewo.. callin another person names.

I aint a tboss fan infact i hate tboss..
But if anyone should judge tboss idnt think its bisola..bcoz tboss is far better.
chop knuckles. point#

6 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
erosimo:
Yes someting is really fishing o

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by collitexnaira(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
gocac:
whatever TTT and bisola did.... they did in agreement, bisola consented, so even if they had sex, bbniaja wont care because they agreed to, but kemen was stealing from tboss without her consent... sexual harassment
I never watched the show but i can see people on Nairaland saying he fingered her, who got fingered without knowing, is she a kid, she was probably enjoying it hence she didn't stop him nor reacted to it, she never complained to the organizers so why re they meddling in that, to the extent of disqualifying the guy who was doing what the rest would have done nd get away with it
Had TTT grouped bisola while she was sleeping am sure this organizers will do nothing

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola aka headmistress of bbnaija grin

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gbam! Bisola the headmistress has spoken grin
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
0rlando0woh:
Yoruba coward

What's this OSU saying?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Vaxt(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
veekid:
Thank God the truth is out..... And housemates have apologized to TBoss....... Everyone that judged her wrongly should also apologize
may u apologise to your enemy non sense boi
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by repogirl(f): 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Bisola should park well jare! She sef she be black witch.

Na Kemmen go find trouble. Same girl that dissed him mercilessly, even calling him a plunger mouth, him still go dey force himself on am when she dey sleep? Now see wetin happen? Dem say na sexual harassment.

Some guys think when a girl disses you, it means she is attracted to you. Lol, you are OYO if you think like that.

But this is such a coward move, na when she dey sleep, him go dey press and touch touch, SMH!

7 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by forayfleo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sorry guy but you would've be urself k gave
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by malton: 11:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Victorakats:
There's something called sexual assault, if truly Kemen assaulted Tboss by forcing himself on her, sincerely he deserves to be disqualified.
I mean to imagine that after she embarrassed him publicly about the way he pecks and kisses, and he still had the nerve to go and press her breast indicates that he really never knew why he was in the house.
If any lady could disrespect me because of the way I kiss or make fun of me because of my inexperience, there's no way I will feel anything for her.
Moving forward.. Kemen should learn not to hop into the breast of every lady, it's same fat but they don't carry the same fate!
Yours...

Deep words!

Well said!

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by erosimo(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2017
Deeypeey:
T
I beg ur pardon sir...
but y is sumtyn not "meating" grin grin grin

Lmao
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by OKorowanta: 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Bia, can't people do important things instead of this?

Guy na entertainment,
Problems too much.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by engrgordon(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen was not on himself, Akwa Ibom Witch fin am enter yanki. Chai na village people.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by irepsuccess: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2017
collitexnaira:
Not Tboss fault

The BBN organizers re hypocrite, when bisola nd TTT were giving head they never see that as imoral display to the public, now kemen was grouping Tboss while she lie down jejely dey enjoy am they say it's imoral

They just made the dude pay for the sins of others,, now the rest will be more careful about how they engage in immorality
kemen eviction is not just about the immorality, there was no mutual Concept nah

1 Like

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by okoisubra(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by barcaboi(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2017
PenisCaP:
Bisola is a fool.. a miserable hypocrite.
What abt her.. a cheap olosho. A single mum with no pride.. 1 kobo ashewo.. callin another person names.

I aint a tboss fan infact i hate tboss..
But if anyone should judge tboss idnt think its bisola..bcoz tboss is far better.
ur name adds to the equation
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Kolababe: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2017
Hopesmart1:

Seems the organisers have forgotten that it is a reality game
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by tribalistseun: 1:03am On Mar 06, 2017
Bisola think sey na her papa get BigBrother.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by GloriaNinja(f): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2017
Kemen the big Lips, His own Konji without control is what caused his eviction, He crossed His Limit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries / BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate / Dstv Responds To A Customer Asking Why The Increase In Tariffs. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.