Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification (52215 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Tboss Reacts To Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Nigerians Blast Bisola For Calling Tboss White Witch Over Kemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by patonyx1: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2017
Very True!

TTT & Bisola did worse, so why would BBN have to disqualify Kemen for cuddling Tboss? I'm very certain Tboss was enjoying it underneath or whatever.

collitexnaira:
Not Tboss fault

The BBN organizers re hypocrite, when bisola nd TTT were giving head they never see that as imoral display to the public, now kemen was grouping Tboss while she lie down jejely dey enjoy am they say it's imoral

They just made the dude pay for the sins of others,, now the rest will be more careful about how they engage in immorality

1 Like

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by erosimo(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2017
folarinmiles:

It's really fishing

I tell you bro smiley
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by odaniel1(m): 8:42am On Mar 06, 2017
this Tboss brohaha is the reason I don't go for every greenlight ladies give me.

If kemen had a bible he read, he would have learnt from Adam, Samson or Solomon.

Kemen home Kemen!
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by obiorathesubtle: 9:10am On Mar 06, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, who is Biggie please?
big brother
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by pinkpebbles(f): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Ok. Let me just help you out. If this were to be his first time of making remarks that suggest otherwise, I am sure he would have just been given a strike but he already has two strikes and several warnings regarding his sexual perv. This guy is a perv. He has spoken severally about how to get a girl drunk and rape her. Infact he has given the other hsemates ideas on how to spike a girls drink. He is a sexual perv. Now remember when he won the task ans he picked Tboss to sleep with him in the luxury room. He did not let her sleep. She cried that night. Lets not also forget what he said about Gifty being the kind of girl he will get drunk and take advantage of. He actually messed up not by touching her cos we could have excused him and say probably he was not sober enough. But did you notice the way he scanned around to make sure everyone was sleeping. That is the main issue. He had an intent to take advantage of her.
Now coming back to Debbie and Bassey. Bassey was nt asleep. They were quarelling about something Uriel told her. She kept apologising to him and he kept making her feel bad. Finally, he told her it was fine that they would discuss it the next day and covered his eyes. She sat by him for few seconds and then planted a kiss.
Now these two scenerios are in no way comparable.
smartkev:
For those that wants to fight on social media
I am finding it very hard to process Kemen's disqualification from the # BBNaija house and I don't know why, because he wasn't even amongst my favorite housemates.
From what I gathered, he was evicted because he suppossedly molested # Tboss by touching her boobs while she was asleep, "without her consent." For a program that teaches nothing but sexual immorality by showing X-rated adult contents, that was a lame and outrageously shocking excuse.
To molest is to touch or attack someone in a sexual way against their wishes. And from the video I just watched on that incident, even though Tboss was seemingly asleep, there was nothing to show that she disapproved of it after she discovered that Kemen was touching what seemed like her boobs, even though she turned and gave him her back. Obviously, she wasn't attacked and it's not like he raped or attempted to rape her either. So, what's the fuse about? Or maybe, he was suppossed to wake her up and say "Tboss, please, can I touch your boobs?" and wait for her to say "Yes" before he goes ahead to touch them. I am just trying to picture it out and it sounds very funny to even do that, really. For me, the nature of the show gave rise to his action. There can be no question about that.
A similar incident happened when # DebbieRise kissed # Bassey while he was asleep without his consent. You'll recall that Debbie Rise had made efforts to kiss Bassey all day long but he refused. If Kemen's action was deemed an act of molestation, one is left to wonder how DebbieRise's action was different from those of Kemen's, and why she wasn't also disqualified.
For me, the organisers of the show have missed the opportunity to show that molestation is not a gender specific issue. It is not peculiar or exclusive to women alone. Men, too, get molested.
This is outright crap. There was no moral justification for Kemen's eviction. There was none whatsoever.
While discussing this with a friend, she said: "The question is, why is permission not taken to touch other housemates boobs and squeeze their ass's (especially Uriel's gigantic ass) but permission should be taken to touch those of Tboss?" "Is it that Tboss is more special than other housemates or Big Brother is falling in love with her, already?"
...truly, I couldn't help but agree with her reasoning.
Let me make this very clear before I am miscontrued. Touching Tboss's boobs without her consent was wrong as long as you agree that DebbieRise kissing Bassey without his consent was wrong as well. When we talk about molestation, we should balance it by trying not to be partial in how we look at these things. Women sexually molest men. Women rape men. But no one talks about that. Its all about the women and I honestly think that ain't fair.
Judging from the context of Big Brother Naija, I don't think it is even possible for anyone to even talk about molestation. "Consent" and "force" are key words in determing whether an action is molestation or not. While it is easy for us to establish when force is used, it is not that easy to determine whether a person consented to a sexual activity or not. To put it quite simply as it is, I don't think partners seek for permission by word of mouth and get same before engaging in sexual activity. For most adults, sexual activity is spontaneous not premeditated.
I feel pained for Kemen's eviction. And for me, this is such a low moment in the program considering he could easily have been punished with something lighter.
The manner in which he was expelled from the house was shocking and very touching.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Eroms4life17(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by karleone(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2017
PenisCaP:
Bisola is a fool.. a miserable hypocrite.
What abt her.. a cheap olosho. A single mum with no pride.. 1 kobo ashewo.. callin another person names.

I aint a tboss fan infact i hate tboss..
But if anyone should judge tboss idnt think its bisola..bcoz tboss is far better.

She called TBoss a "white witch", you called her "cheap olosho". Who is better between the two of you?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Holybachelor: 11:41am On Mar 06, 2017
common ordinary cuddling!!!! SMH
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by sweetgala(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2017
collitexnaira:
Not Tboss fault

The BBN organizers re hypocrite, when bisola nd TTT were giving head they never see that as imoral display to the public, now kemen was grouping Tboss while she lie down jejely dey enjoy am they say it's imoral

They just made the dude pay for the sins of others,, now the rest will be more careful about how they engage in immorality

do you understand consent ?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by alaskido(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Men, this kemen lips na the very one o. Tboss was lucky he only used his hands on her boobs. If these lips had touched those boobs Big Brother would have fainted and hospitalised from a stroke.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
big brother
Ok.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by kott(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
me I belive tboss knew what Kemen was up to, she just desided to keep mute not until bb called her to the dairy room,am sure she was so suprise that bb knew about it meaning people viewing know about it also,so she has no choice than to save her ass by saying she was asleep just to cover up,remember it was ths same tboss that nominated her toy boy miyonce up for eviction still she shield her crocodile tear when meyonce was leaving the house,tboss knows what a she's up to its just unfortunate that kemen had to fall for her game plan,in a normal naija setting if you and a girl talks and relate well and you think you like her sure you will def make moves on her ,exactly what kemen was up to,and I can so tell you all that 99.9 of we naija guys has done what kemen did to tboss,operation make I try my luck jaree she fit go like my moves ,remember bally told efe that if he had know he wouldn't have allow kemen relate with tboss that much coz kemen said after the night of the confession game tboss was giving him some kind of green light,she knows what she's doing and a good player ,biggie made a biggie out of the issue ,I saw the video and for real tboss saw kemen doing things and she just change her location,come to think of it,how can I fingers a girl when she's asleep and she no go feel am,coz it's going to be dry initially and it's comes with pains before her virg becomes juicy.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by AlphaStyles(m): 6:47am On Mar 07, 2017
zerozz:
its entertainment
fucking and kissing entertaining?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Godemcee(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Kemen the big Lips, His own Konji without control is what caused his eviction, He crossed His Limit.
Hi u,long time.watsup with ur watsapp
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Godemcee:
Hi u,long time.watsup with ur watsapp
yup my phone got lost o and I lost all my contacts, how are u doing? longest time.
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Godemcee(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
yup my phone got lost o and I lost all my contacts, how are u doing? longest time.
hi dear,I just came back from a long ban..how u doing
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by GloriaNinja(f): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Godemcee:
hi dear,I just came back from a long ban..how u doing
hian! who banned u for that long?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Godemcee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
hian! who banned u for that long?
who else but mynd.u just thy fresh
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by GloriaNinja(f): 2:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Godemcee:
who else but mynd.u just thy fresh
how have you been since then?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Godemcee(m): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
how have you been since then?
fine dear,miss ya
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by GloriaNinja(f): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Godemcee:
fine dear,miss ya
lol but your ban was long o, so no freedom of speech in nairaland?
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Godemcee(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
lol but your ban was long o, so no freedom of speech in nairaland?
abi oh
Re: Bisola Calls Tboss A White Witch For Causing Kemen's Disqualification by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2019
Please stop! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: 'That's Bullshit'- Mercy Eke Says As She's Not Supporting Any Housemate / BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: Ike Evicted As Mercy Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.