Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges (466 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges by ImadeUReadThis: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen may end up being arrested and prosecuted for sexual assault by SA authorities as they (SA) don't take lightly to sexual offences given the rape epidemic that the country is notorious for.

However, only Tboss can save kemen from being prosecuted and sent to the real big house if she chooses not to press charges.

However, SA police may not need Tboss testimony as they can easily have video evidence of the actual assault from bbn.

So lipton maybe heading straight to jail after getting booted out of the house.
Re: Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges by Jozavic(m): 11:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
For just that small boobi he touched The millions naira cash price were he lose nova do?
Re: Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges by ImadeUReadThis: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jozavic:
For just that small boobi he touched The millions naira cash price were he lose nova do?

This nah serious case wey kemen use him hand find.

Tboss was not even conscious when he assaulted her similar to taking advantage on an intoxicated or drugged woman. A very big no-no.
Re: Kemen May Face Criminal Prosecution In SA If Tboss Presses Charges by wirinet(m): 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
That is what I am saying, Kanem would be in a much bigger trouble if Tboss or her family decides to sue for rape. He might spend a long time in south African jail.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Efe Thinks He’ll Win By Saying He’s From The Street – Ttt [video] / Shocked!!! Watch What A Foolish Houseboy Did To His Boss Wife. / Bbnaija: Bally Evicted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.