Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:00 PM

How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week (583 Views)

How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / How To Gain Weight Fast Naturally For Skinny Girls In Just 1 Week / The Wedding Gown A Lady Got 1 Week To Event From Her Tailor Shocks Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week by maestroz: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hi Friend,

In the wake of recession, I thought of the best alternative to stay afloat irrespective of the challenges posed by its effects.
I noticed that my business seemed flat. It was generating enough money to pay the bills and provide a decent living — but no growth.
It was like being on a treadmill. I tried every means to make an impact and to get my service to the admiration of all.

While I felt I was making money to pay bills, I was losing subscribers daily. My subscriber’s list became so lean I began to make loss. I knew if this trend continues, my business could wither like a spring flower.

I discussed it with a friend, and she told me about a concept she learned from Brian Clark of Copyblogger. He advocates using email to engage readers and get them interested as “the money is in the list”. I got introduced to this link where I learnt the basics for free and was able to skyrocket my business after a week of completing the course.

Are you a business owner or struggling with sales. It can be challenging and daunting but the solution lies below:

http://tinyurl. com/skyrocketbiz

The course covers everything you need in order to grow a list by up to 10,000 subscribers in as little as 90 days and skyrocket your businesses and sales. The best part is that the program is available free to you, even free-trial accounts that have less than 10,000 subscribers. You would be amazed at its impact on your business.

Lucky for me, my account includes a landing page builder. With a few clicks I was able to customize it with my text. Then I added images, social sharing icons, and action buttons. And putting it online is a snap.

You can choose from two program schedules: the 90-day fast-track program or the 180-day standard program. I chose the 90-day course because I am focused on fast results. It takes three hours per day, but it is definitely worth it. If your schedule is too busy, try the 180-day standard program.

Each session consists of a video tutorial, presentation, and article. The lessons are available every 24 hours except the weekends, so you aren’t overloaded with materials

Want to check it out and try if for free for 30days?

http://tinyurl. com/skyrocketbiz

And let me know what you think.

Best regards

Sam

NB:

Close the gap between tinyurl and .com when copying to your browser.
Re: How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week by maestroz: 6:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Great
Re: How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week by maestroz: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
Essential for all business owners
Re: How I Was Able To Skyrocket My Sales In 1 Week by maestroz: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
hot

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Story Of A Rich Guy Asking Her Out,but 'ugly As Hell' / Winnies_signature Duvet And Beddings / Vacany Alert- Tailors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.