Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? (38175 Views)

We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by atiku4lyfe: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2007
basically, tinubu is selling out. he should not be doing this so early.

and he tried to condemn his deputy for fratenizing with the "enemy"
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
Tinubu 's simply playing 'awo' politics.
How many governors forestalled the ambition of their deputies? Tinubu like a fifa administrator brooked FAIR PLAY
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
Maybe Tinubu don dey kolo.

He shld nt leave AC cos it wldnt spell good for his future political career.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by atiku4lyfe: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
awo politics is not selling out on your party and abandoning ship merely because of political survival. awo politics is not being a hypocrite about things. awo politics is not tinubu politics. let us not corrupt awo's name by putting it in the same sentence as tinubu.

tinubu is being exposed as a selfish fraud, if indeed it is true that he has been begging for ministerial appointment under yaradua
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2007
lol
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2007
@aTIKU4LYFE

[b]WHERE DID U GET ALL THESE UR PIECES OF MISINFORMATION FROM? lipsrsealed

AC LAGOS IS THE BACKBONE OF THE NATIONAL AC, SO WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT?

SELLING OUT? TO WHOM? shocked shocked

HAS IT BECOME A CRIME TO WAVE THE OLIVE BRANCH?

DONT U KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT AND WHEN TO DIPLOMATICALLY WITHDRAW TO RESTRATEGIZE? wink
[/b]
TINUBU REMAINS THE MAIN MAN STANDING AND HE AINT SELLING OUT . . .BY NOW U SHD KNOW HE SAVES THE BEST FOR LAST cool
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2007
Oh dts good to know

Hopefully Tinubu wont mess AC up.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hopefully
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2007
There really is no need to worry about the compactness of AC as a party!!! cheesy

[b]Asiwaju would never destroy the work of his own hands  cheesy

BY THE WAY, WHERE HAVE MY PEOPLE GONE? undecided

STREETCYPH, HOAO62, LLCOOLG05, DUDUYEMI, FEMILANGY, MADEJIBO? tongue

GONE INTO HIDING? shocked

FASHOLA WONT BITE You KNOW? wink

HE WOULD ONLY GIVE YOU AND YOURS A BRIGHTER AND REWARDING FUTURE cool
[/b]
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2007
lol

No Koro no show for dem
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 1:59am On Jun 17, 2007
Pdp is in disarray right now. Street guy probaly went to yaba left for . . . You know now
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2007
LOL

I think so oh.PDP don wack now
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2007
Tinubu is the main person and the most important person in AC now. AC won only in Lagos in governorship. Atiku only won in Lagos state so Atiku should be grateful to Tinubu. Tinubu can never sell he is just trying to get a better bargain from Yar'Adua knowing what the ex prisoner/coup plotter from Ota did to Lagos.
Madejibo is still trying to scout around for how he is going to pay me my 1 million he owes me now the interest on the debt he owes is now 110,000. Madejibo has 99 problems now and Nairaland aint one for I know he is a man of his rod word i mean. grin grin
Kitaun, I forgot to tell you llcoolg05 lost his job at LNG cos he spent a lot of company time in Lagos as Koro's campaign coordinator and employers frown at staff politicking especially using company time. He is now looking for a job he is always on the nairaland job forum looking for offers using another name We would forgive you. Just come on this thread and apologise to all Fashola fans and i will talk to Fashola to employ you as one of the LASTMA guys,BRT drivers or at least highway manager We in AC are not that wicked we cant watch you die of starvation. My brother no shame take the offer half bread is better than none. grin grin

Femmylangy has apologised and I am appealing to you to let us forward his name to the Lagos state house of assembly to give him a state pardon.

Mustay, all the while didnt you know that Streetcyph escaped from Yaba(You can easily know that from his assertions like PFN endorsed Pedro, Agbaje was paid to forget his case by AC when we all know Agbaje is still in court meaning he was paid and is still chasing the cause what was the payment into GTB for?, He worked for thisday then became a freelance can't you notice the incoherence in his posts) and now he has been caught back and taken to high security psychiatric center in Aro Abeokuta that is not as friendly as the Lagos Yaba own.

Lagos PDP is still as strong as ever as allegation of election money being misappropriated are flying around. So ppl did not know that they were dealing with a crook-Koro, now Sasore, party chairman are all in trouble. Bode George was almost mugged by Koro's thugs at the airport on May 30 and he is now attending vigils all over Nigeria to make sure EFCC does not open his case at NPA as well as begging for relevance with Yar'Adua.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2007
That's right. No tinubu. No action
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2007
jesus dayo kanu i never knew u were dis funny, anyway hows it going guys i never backed out or chickened out i have been following the thread and i even made some post like some weeks ago.

so now fashola is governor how do we all work together to make sure all his promises are fulfilled?lets bury the hatchet and move forward,koro or no koro we were only fighting for the candidates we felt wuld better lagos state,and bet me dayokanu if koro won i wont be saying all this yans to u i will only extend a hand of patnership to u asking for ideas and stuffs like dat, dont kill madejibo and illcoolg

eko oni baje
PDP 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

mind u guys the election tribunal still dey and jimi agbaje has a very good case
sefini
kitaun trust me i no run anywhere i dey with u my chairman
dayokanu how runs now i don miss una

and who is this atiku4life wey dey yan bullshit, where dem old boys wey we dey run shit together,hoas,streetcaph,madejibo,illcoolg,mustay,9ja4ever, and dem rest?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by sleekdot(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2007
I don't have any quarell with Madejibo as long as he fulfill his word he said earlier which I would quote below

BUT LET US SEE IT IS JUST A PITY THAT I LL BE IN ABUJA ON THE 29TH OF MAY I WOULD HAVE INVITED You FOR A PARTY
BUT IF You GOT TO REACH ME FOR A DATE TO CELEBRATE KOROS EVENTUAL VICTORY CALL MY OFFICE JUNE 1ST ON 01-8738611 ASK TO SPEAK TO KENNY MY P.A. FROM NAIRALAND WE LL FIX A DATE FOR OUR CELEBRATION AND IF KORO LOOSES I AM READY TO DROP ONE MILLION NAIRA (I AM DEAD SERIOUS) CALL THE SAME NO. OK,
TILL YHEN I REST MY CASE

CHAO

So friends let us move forward in Lagos. Lagos doesn't want to join PDP but want's his right from the govt so that is what we are campaigning for.
Femmylangy and others, to be serious now, Can you give suggestion on how we can make Lagos better?
Anytime I go to Abuja I keep saying Lagos can never be like this Abuja is beautiful and peaceful because of its low population When Highway managers clean the road in Abuja it stays clean but if you do the same in Lagos I give you 30 minutes maximum and see what it would be like.
Lagos is so small in size and the influx of people into it from all over nigeria is awesome. 60% of secondary school and University graduates from the South west, East and South South move to Lagos without anything in mind to do they just beleive a miracle would happen in Lagos so how can proper planning take place? Is it possible for Lagos to shut its borders to immigrant?

Politics is over.Now lets give suggestion on how to improve Eko Ile
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by sleekdot(m): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2007
Dayokanu writing through my friend sleekdot
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
Dont mind Sleekdot he didnt want to get up from the system before I now told him that his girlfriend was calling him outside grin grin
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2007
I don't have any quarell with Madejibo as long as he fulfill his word he said earlier which I would quote below

BUT LET US SEE IT IS JUST A PITY THAT I LL BE IN ABUJA ON THE 29TH OF MAY I WOULD HAVE INVITED You FOR A PARTY
BUT IF You GOT TO REACH ME FOR A DATE TO CELEBRATE KOROS EVENTUAL VICTORY CALL MY OFFICE JUNE 1ST ON 01-8738611 ASK TO SPEAK TO KENNY MY P.A. FROM NAIRALAND WE LL FIX A DATE FOR OUR CELEBRATION AND IF KORO LOOSES I AM READY TO DROP ONE MILLION NAIRA (I AM DEAD SERIOUS) CALL THE SAME NO. OK,
TILL YHEN I REST MY CASE

CHAO
So friends let us move forward in Lagos. Lagos doesn't want to join PDP but want's his right from the govt so that is what we are campaigning for.
Femmylangy and others, to be serious now, Can you give suggestion on how we can make Lagos better?
Anytime I go to Abuja I keep saying Lagos can never be like this Abuja is beautiful and peaceful because of its low population When Highway managers clean the road in Abuja it stays clean but if you do the same in Lagos I give you 30 minutes maximum and see what it would be like.
Lagos is so small in size and the influx of people into it from all over nigeria is awesome. 60% of secondary school and University graduates from the South west, East and South South move to Lagos without anything in mind to do they just beleive a miracle would happen in Lagos so how can proper planning take place? Is it possible for Lagos to shut its borders to immigrant?

Politics is over.Now lets give suggestion on how to improve Eko Ile
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2007
Hmmm multiple user.
Fash has a short code line for suggestions but whether that'll be useful remains unknown. Right now he's under pressure on his selection of his cabinet.
D only thing i like is his non-doggedness with PDP.
He attended obj's service in abeokuta and also received ya adua at d airport. He should just use all his 'lawyer' strategies to befriend fg. Even ya adua no like wahala.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2007
Reminiscing, if williams were alive i doubt if fashola would've been anointed. As long as PDP gives us d wrong candidates, Lagos gives them bad results in elections! Lol
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2007
lmao @Dayokanu

as funny as ever grin grin

dont mind LLcoolg05, we warned him yet he wouldnt listen, now he is stuck he doesnt evn know where to turn tongue

@Femilangy

howdy? no stress, I know we are now together, but please dont give me that Agbaje yarn, it doesnt even cut it with me as we had already discussed that he and we all reached a consensus that it was a no-win situation for him cool

@Mustay

I should commend you for your sportsmanship, but pls dont drag Omoluabi into this, lets respect the dead wink
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
LOL kitaun wats good, no wahala , eko oni baje
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2007
Now Forward march!!

Mustay, Kitaun,Femmylangy and other well wishers, now we would know those who have the interest of Lagos at heart and those who just came around to campaign for their candidates; because if Lagos should be better it is for the benefit of us all including PDP AC, Labour, OPC, EFCC, IBB and all political parties in Lagos.

Let us welcome workable solutions to the problem of Lagos workable is the key word. Since most of us live in Lagos you would know the problem and the challenges it would face, let us debate constructively on Suggestions to make Lagos work for the benefit of all.

Or should we initiate another thread for it?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2007
@dayokanu

that is exactly what have been propagating, lets use this thread to effectively discuss how to move Lagos forward, if am not mistaken the short code is 33056

EKO O NI BAJE cool

@femilangy

I would call u soonest wink
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 3:01am On Jun 20, 2007
First is the BRF lane or is't BRT lane.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by kitaun(m): 3:44am On Jun 20, 2007
@Mustay

PATIENCE is the keyword cool

eko o ni baje o cheesy
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2007
@ Mustay,
what with BRT?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2007
ok o! the thing dey cause wahala 4 road o! I heARD lastma md saying it'll be constructed from maryland to iyana ipaja!
with those crazy traffics?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by 9ja4eva: 6:39am On Jun 24, 2007
Have dey started yet?
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
yeah i think i wanna second mustay on that,the BRT lane is causing serious wahala though i appreciate the whole project cause it will ease out transport probs in lagos (infact it has started)but you think this there contractor can put all those roads they are spoiling back in good shape?i fear nija contractors oh.

i will rather wait for his excellecy to announce or pick his commisioners before i start advicing on each ministry.

guys lagos can be like abuja and i so so so so beleive it.
Re: Who Will Rule Lagos Come May 2007? by Mustay(m): 1:58am On Jun 26, 2007
D BRT is okay but they've to solve d bottleneck of d area boys or 'tax collectors' if one lane 'll be dedicated to commercial buses. Already the bus stops 4 d brt are almost completed on ikorodu road but i hope it doesn't turn out like others.
They're also planning to make d street lights or is it express lights work on d roads.
My problem with d maryland to iyana ipaja is that d ikeja side of d road is narrow and there are always crazy traffic jams there in d evening. Na them no best. I was told they carried out a feasibility study 4 three years before commencement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.