Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (91044 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by chika12345(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=damanjohn post=54345279]

That's puma or panda [/quote
]

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by VickyRotex(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
hajlat:

It's called IKI in Abeokuta.
It's not BUSH BABY.
The hands of IKI resembles human baby.
Bush baby is exactly human replica and has spiritual power,you can't kill it just like that.

What! How can you say this animal (Galago) AKA Bush Baby is exactly a human replica?
Abeg stop to dey watch African Magic o. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by sharpwriter(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
damanjohn:

That's puma or panda
Hey....Puma is a wild cat (mountain lion) and Panda is a harmless bear found in China normally black nd white in color....I suspect that is a KOALA.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Stinond82(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
it looks like a sloth in a way....sloths are incredibly slow...they only consume grass...so they are tree dwellers. sloths have long claws...maybe this one na 9ja specie
My broda slots dont eat grass, they spend almost dire whole lives on trees.They only come down the tree to poo.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by SKYWEAVER: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
They don't kill dis type of animal!
How u go do now?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bishopkay: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
KingGBsky:

guy somebody like you suppose dey zoo.

Lol why na? I no wan see the comment as insult
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by petermark008: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
@OP. You won't believe what I would have done to you if I was there.

if I had a double barrel at the time I met you, believe me I will put it in your brain. I don't necessarily have to tell you why I am going to do it because every part of Nigeria is damned and it looks you are among the people ready to take me and my generation suffer. I don't want to insult you either but I cant hide my anger right now. You are a typical B.A.S.T.A.R.D

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Stinond82:
My broda slots dont eat grass, they spend almost dire whole lives on trees.They only come down the tree to poo.
i meant leaves ...muugu you don rush check goigle con de yan hops
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by adeyisodiq(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Zulu212 post=54439098]a chicken?[/quote)Abe sey no so,he no tell us the name of his animal he killed
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by pimper24: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Na human being oh. For benin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by MrReeseG(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
People with their comments ehn.. I just dey here dey laugh since the say this post easy created cheesy grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by MrReeseG(m): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
MrReeseG:
People with their comments ehn.. I just dey here dey laugh since the day this post was created cheesy grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by gannod(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name

you may eat it if you want to..I showed it to my dad and he said it is edible. He only knows the name in Yoruba. He also said it is fond of eating kolanuts.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by gannod(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
hajlat:

It's called IKI in Abeokuta.
It's not BUSH BABY.
The hands of IKI resembles human baby.
Bush baby is exactly human replica and has spiritual power,you can't kill it just like that.

You are right, my dad also said it is called Iki in Yoruba land.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by AceDomino(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
Emmaesty:
You deserve a medal

Medal ke?
UCL medal or EPL medal?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2017
gannod:

you may eat it if you want to..I showed it to my dad and he said it is edible. He only knows the name in Yoruba. He also said it is fond of eating kolanuts.
Thank you very much am a yoruba boy and i wil appericiate the Yoruba namel
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by cybriz82(m): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2017
damanjohn:

That's puma or panda

school fee money wey ur parent for carry give me mek i tek drink ogogoro...dem just waste am on u for notin chaii what a pity.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by kwyllancy: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
The name should be Koala. The animal doesn't easily let go of whatever it holds.......
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by AreaFada2: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Muafrika2:
Now that you've already made it extinct? angry

Could be one of those moles that burrow themselves all over the garden and eat roots ?

It used to be a fairly common species of sloth. Many more species have already gone extinct, including some the size of an elephant and the size of a grizzly bear in the Americas.

This African type is very rarely seen now compared to just 25 to 30 years.

Very sickening to see it killed. It should have been caught & sent to a zoo, or allowed to slowly go into the bush.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 23, 2017
AreaFada2:

It used to be a fairly common species of sloth. Many more species have already gone extinct, including some the size of an elephant and the size of a grizzly bear in the Americas.

This African type is very rarely seen now compared to just 25 to 30 years.

Very sickening to see it killed. It should have been caught & sent to a zoo, or allowed to slowly go into the bush.
It's sad.

And it looks like a vegetarian, just harmless undecided
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by AreaFada2: 3:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Muafrika2:

It's sad.

And it looks like a vegetarian, just harmless undecided

Yes. They mostly eat fruit & flowers/petals.

They are so rare that you will normally hear of Sloths being native of South America.

This one might have been left behind in Africa as Pangea separated into various continents.

Being a very slow & routine-loving animal (predictably going down to poo in same location), it is easily preyed upon. Being slow and idle also affect some females chances of mating regularly, to even produce the usual once a year.

So killing just one is a big deal.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by vickylincon(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
apcmustwin:
I use to wonder why they don't show wild Nigeria on national geography. don't we have animals in our Thick forests? Now I know why. We kill and eat anything. Fish o, dolphins o, monkeys o, antelope even lion. Na only us hungry pass
who kill lion?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Rozaystunna(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sure I know a sloth is when I see one. Whatever a potto is, this is a sloth.
lmao the ignorance
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Tejiriseth(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
definitly not a Slot.
Maybe a
Slow loris Primate Slow lorises are a group of several species
of nocturnal strepsirrhine primates that
make up the genus Nycticebus. Wikipedia Family: Lorisidae Order: Primates Kingdom: Animalia Class: Mammalia Slow loris - Wikipedia en.m.wikipedia.org
That's a sloth. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better eat it. Abi you wan make e rotten waste again? Agbaya.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Michael390(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2020
That is a kinkijou

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.